IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

14 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

These look like they could possibly be the bridesmaid dresses, but in lavender, burgundy and brown

2016-Long-A-line-Silver-Gray-font-b-Modest-b-font-Chiffon-Lace-font-b-Bridesmaid.jpg

@eleanora3, can you tell me where you found these dresses?  I am actually needing a formal dress for an event in January, and I love that grey/silver shade.  And I want sleeves.    Thanks

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Analytica49 said:

I can't help it; I still see Jinger as vulnerable, in a way that I NEVER saw Jessa.

Jessa just seems so tough, but Jinger does not.

I have been saying that for weeks - offer up a glass of wine tonight - 

3 hours ago, IrishCarrie said:

So far as I can make out from one pic, they're definitely strong contenders for the Most Stylish Duggar Wedding award :wow:

you haven't seen the rest of the pictures so I defer untiil then 

plain - and dear in headlights yes

just look at pickles facebook 

4 minutes ago, withaj said:

He must have taken it down -- all I see is a photo posted a few minutes ago promoting a new single.

It's on his story, not his actual page. But if he has removed it, oh well, because SCREENSHOTS ARE FOREVERRRRR

14937013_10210993519976150_541059669_n.jpg

Just now, nst said:

details on why you think he wouldn't pretty please :D

and I LOVE THAT jinger drops the mic quote = made my day 

Well, we are accustomed to more casual pants and shirts (which don't really match the brides' dressiness), crooked bow ties and suspenders.  That's my recollection at least. Jeremy looks as a groom should, in my opinion.  Not that I know Jeremy but just compared to the previous Duggar grooms.  I feel I'm rambling now. 

1 hour ago, CharlieInCharge said:

Wait, that shirt is considered appropriate for a wedding?!

ETA: I don't know how to delete this, I quoted the wrong thing and somehow reposted the corrected one instead of editing this one...HELP!

2 minutes ago, Front Hugging Fiend said:

It's on his story, not his actual page. But if he has removed it, oh well, because SCREENSHOTS ARE FOREVERRRRR

Spurgie is not impressed by Lawson but what a cute bowtie! And those cheeks, I just wanna squish him! 

2 minutes ago, Front Hugging Fiend said:

Wait, that shirt is considered appropriate for a wedding?! (Lawson, not the baby)

ETA: corrected wrong quote 

1 minute ago, Showtunesgirl said:

Wait, that shirt is considered appropriate for a wedding?! (Lawson, not the baby)

if Lawson's as heartbroken as we suspect, it's probably his way of protesting. What's he gonna do, avoid the wedding when his entire family (unmarried siblings) are going? That'd be obvious. 

First....I love her dress, and it looks that it might be an illusion lace neckline over a sweetheart bodice......wonders!  Second......Isn't that the shirt JimBob wore for Jill's wedding? Third.........we have been PLAYED, people!!  Honeymoon in New Zealand and Australia. I'd lay odds that there will be some touristy shots of them in Sydney, perhaps other cities, too, but mainly Sydney......then it's going to be off to the Outback, maybe some remote camping, NO RV.....snakes, and crocodile scares, learning to play the dijeridoo in a place with no coffee OR WiFi, and then they will top it off by a romantic, all day cruise to snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef.....for the woman who gets motion sick. Does TLC have it in for her?  Poor thing. Although......I'm dying of jealousy, I have AlWAYS wanted to go there. She'll probably meet Bindi, too.  AND get to snuggle a koala and a kangaroo.....

On another note.......THAT DRESS! :TRUCDEOUF::TRUCDEOUF: :Bazinga: Is that a sweetheart bodice under that gorgeous peekaboo lace??? 

5 minutes ago, Showtunesgirl said:

It could also be from yesterday's rehearsal dinner.

2 minutes ago, EmainMacha said:

Congratulations @BlessaYourHeart. Poor fiance having to compete with JinJer's big day!

Thank you! 

He actually apologised for it clashing with a fundie wedding and birthday and for the ring being too small! I was like NO don't be sorry it was perfect. 

Nothing ever goes to plan with us so it was just a perfect mess tonight :pb_lol:

im glad I can now sleep in the same bed with him without his mother demanding we sleep in separate rooms. Fundie-lite mother and not fundie at all son :my_sleepy:

@Front Hugging Fiend That's true about not being able to avoid the wedding, but I feel like one would want to put on their best face (or clothes in this case) to not draw the negative attention...but maybe that's just me.

1 minute ago, Showtunesgirl said:

@Front Hugging Fiend That's true about not being able to avoid the wedding, but I feel like one would want to put on their best face (or clothes in this case) to not draw the negative attention...but maybe that's just me.

normally I would agree, and I'd definitely do that if it were me. for some people, though, all attention is positive attention... logic and reasoning don't often have a place in fundieland.

side note, because I haven't commented on Jinger's wedding day look yet - I am simultaneously impressed with her choice of dress and hair, and disappointed that her look wasn't hideous and therefore more snarkable. eugh.

34 minutes ago, Suz8710 said:

Who is the guy right next to Jana in the shades? It doesn't look like the few pictures I've seen of Jeremy's brother (darker hair).

Probably someone from Jeremy's party or a crew member. We'll see everybody during the episode

I feel like her wedding is more sophisticated than we normally see with the Duggars.  She picked a church with pretty architecture and a traditional interior, the lace sleeves channeling Princess Kate, the pinstripe suit on Jeremy and the Jaguar, she really seemed to be going British with the whole thing.  

Wish they got to go to Europe for the honeymoon, she constantly says she's a city girl and doesn't really enjoy the outdoors.  She will love Sydney but probably be underwhelmed with Auckland. "New Zealand: Don't expect too much, you'll love it."

3 minutes ago, Front Hugging Fiend said:

normally I would agree, and I'd definitely do that if it were me. for some people, though, all attention is positive attention... logic and reasoning don't often have a place in fundieland.

side note, because I haven't commented on Jinger's wedding day look yet - I am simultaneously impressed with her choice of dress and hair, and disappointed that her look wasn't hideous and therefore more snarkable. eugh.

Don't worry! Michelle, Jill Rod, and family will have plenty for us to snark on!

55 minutes ago, divadivine said:

They wanted to kiss so bad in that video. Like so bad! 

I thought that was the sweetest! The most subtle move of Jeremy into her for just a moment. He may be the partner and lover she needs. I thought it was nice to know they could kiss but didn't just to show everyone, good move, if it was intentional.

3 hours ago, ladyaudley said:

she looks gorgeous and they're going on a proper honeymoon. Man, I feel really sorry for poor Anna - with every nice wedding and more amazing honeymoon location the shittiness of her nuptials to that arsewipe are becoming more clear. 

I'm praying to Plexus that Anna gets her dream wedding...to a different man.

Don't the Duggars usually have a get together after the wedding at the house?  Which today, would most likely be a party for Spurgeon--well maybe the pic of Lawson was there?  More casual--I know it doesn't look like the house, but maybe?

And I apoligize for the quote box, can't get rid of it!  LOL

Part of me wonders if momma/dad vuolo maybe had a say? Like they don't seem like as of now they drank the kolaid so I'm wondering if they were like nah we aren't having any parking lot reception!

Super surprised in a good way with Jinger's dress and hair and her not looking orange! But I'm like some of you, after that video I was like where is the kiss?! Also on the website did you guys see some of the differences? Like Jeremy had a favorite author and Jinger's was just bible/christian everything.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived