IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- I got you babe

samurai_sarah

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

According to L and E in today's post, JinJer is going to have a family  wedding and do things much differently than either Jill or Jessa. No mention of Anna.

I would not be surprised if those 2 had already locked lips.

I wonder who the consider to be close friends... so that will bring the total down from a thousand to a 100 or so people? Considering all the big families they hang out with.....

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

@RabbitKM Her birthday is on 12/21.  Jill and family are supposedly returning to the mission field in December though so they probably want to get it done sooner.  Those two look like they won't hold out much longer, lol.  JInger did say in some talking head that they think they won't kiss before marriage.  Sounded to me like it wasn't entirely off the table.  I think this or next weekend are better bets.

Just to add my 2 cents. The blog of Emily listed the engagement period of the girls and JinJer have the longest already...so I don't think that they will wait until december

Maybe TLC doesn't want to film the wedding, so JB will be responsible for footing the bill. Hence the small wedding.

55 minutes ago, Angelic83 said:

Just to add my 2 cents. The blog of Emily listed the engagement period of the girls and JinJer have the longest already...so I don't think that they will wait until december

No I'm shocked that it has gone on as long as it has.

53 minutes ago, Angelic83 said:

Adding my 2c too, and I agree with this. Jinjer's body language is not as bad as Joshley and Anna's hand sex, but they are on the fast track after all, right? :pb_lol:

I could see an October or November wedding, even on Thanksgiving weekend, since people might have the time off already (not an issue if they work for themselves or vacation for Jeebus). December wedding is license to sin!!!

2 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Maybe TLC doesn't want to film the wedding, so JB will be responsible for footing the bill. Hence the small wedding.

But why wouldn't they want to film it? Money? Public interest? The Duggars are still bringing in plenty of viewers.

On 10/18/2016 at 0:15 PM, Bad Wolf said:

See I think the whole secrecy is TLC's doing. That way they bring in more interest. 

2 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

That's actually a great theory. Itd be a perfect way to pass it off as just a personal preference, modesty, etc. 

Then again, how much did they really spend on the other weddings? Weren't the receptions kind of lacking?

7 minutes ago, December said:

That's actually a great theory. Itd be a perfect way to pass it off as just a personal preference, modesty, etc. 

Then again, how much did they really spend on the other weddings? Weren't the receptions kind of lacking?

What reception? It was just eating ice cream in the parking lot for JEssa's. Melted ice cream I think. 

30 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

See I think the whole secrecy is TLC's doing. That way they bring in more interest. 

I can see that logic, but the way they do it is so counterproductive. Any time anything remotely interesting/life changing happens, we hear about it long before it airs. By the time they've dragged out an entire season of flashbacks and filler building up to said life changing event, it's already old news.

14 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

What reception? It was just eating ice cream in the parking lot for JEssa's. Melted ice cream I think. 

That's what I seem to remember, Jessa's reception was just eating melted ice cream in the parking lot.

9 hours ago, nst said:

No I think Jessa loves her ALL ABOUT Jessa week 

it makes sense to her in complete package kind of way 

she wouldn't move Ben's birthday because that fits with father's day which is btw obviously now on is when she conceives :D which again makes it all about Ben 

Ben's birthday falls just after MOTHER'S Day. MY birthday in mid-June falls on Father's Day every 5 years (this year was one of those years). And it looks like Jessa conceived before Ben's birthday. Her due date appears to be 2/2. 

6 hours ago, SassyPants said:

According to L and E in today's post, JinJer is going to have a family  wedding and do things much differently than either Jill or Jessa. No mention of Anna.

I would not be surprised if those 2 had already locked lips.

Wonder if the Joshley situation has anything to do with this.

7 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

If she's due Feb. 2nd as stated in the Duggar Tumbler (which I'm not at all sure is accurate) then the conception date would be around Mother's Day, which would still make it all about Jessa :my_biggrin:

Father's day would put her due date into March.

7 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I don't think that due date is accurate. I'm betting she's due the last week of February. Mostly because she was around 12 weeks when they announced with Spurgeon and I'm guessing they likely would have waited until around that time to announce again. 

6 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I have a feeling you're right.  I can't imagine they've provided a due date and no one else has that information.

Due date is February 2nd according to Jessa herself on Facebook:

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 7.59.04 PM.png

34 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

Thanks for this, I knew I had seen somewhere that Jessa had confirmed her due date was February 2nd. I thought it was Instagram.

38 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

Huh. So she's actually quite a bit further along than we expected. Interesting.

I'm betting TLC is behind the secrecy to a certain extent. Probably combined with Jessa being busier this pregnancy because she has a baby and husband, as well as the Duggars in general probably being a bit wary of a ton of attention due to the Joshley scandals.

On 10/18/2016 at 5:02 PM, Mela99 said:

I hope this means they won't register for 50k worth of crap, since they have a small apartment.

We can pray! Seeing that they are keeping everything under wrap, they probably won't get a chance to. 

Groundhog Day.  How appropriate, considering Duggar life seems to be the same thing, over and over again, day in, day out, FOR ALL TIME.

Well, a Duggar is about to be born.  Again. 

So a little off topic, but did you guys know that TLC has a clip on YouTube titled "Baaaaaaabe", wherein one of the producers mocks Jinger on her use of her "three-syllable baaaaaaabe"? I was laughing so hard and want to give that producer a raise :clap:

8 hours ago, Ursula said:

Groundhog Day.  How appropriate, considering Duggar life seems to be the same thing, over and over again, day in, day out, FOR ALL TIME.

If only the wedding was on Groundhog day. We could have used Ive got you babe as a thread title again. And again. And again.

10 hours ago, Ursula said:

2 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

If only the wedding was on Groundhog day. We could have used Ive got you babe as a thread title again. And again. And again.

These two posts win the internet for today. Such great ideas that I'd never thought of before, but they each make perfect sense!

Saw the Big Engagement last night. What a crock! Jinger pretending to be surprised. It was terrible.

And yes, I'm sure that was a set.

If I were Michelle, I'd be majorly embarrassed if I turned out 9 girls and none of them could cook.

On October 17, 2016 at 3:27 PM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I was watching a Vlog on Youtube that my dd was showing me she said these people video their lives and put it on youtube for people to watch and they get paid for it, like real money, while these two had seriously cute little boys and were amusing I'm not sure how that equates to supporting yourself, but whatever makes a buck I guess. My point is they Duggars could still do that. Thought they would have to either figure out how to edit video and post it to the youtubes themselves meaning given a child access to ebil or pay a production company to do it for them.  I guess there is big money in this if you are lucky.  

I'm surprised the Duggar girls never got into doing youtube hair and make-up videos.  Or maybe they did?  I know they've done some for TLC.  Some of the girls (and guys) with make-up and/or hairstyling channels are really popular and probably make a decent amount of money.   Seems like something Sierra would be into as well.   

As for the JinJer wedding, my guess is Halloween weekend at a hotel, with an actual dinner, an after dinner coffee/dessert bar, and a dress similar to the ones on Grandma Vuolo's wall of brides in her house (long-sleeves, lace veil).  

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived