IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- I got you babe

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, Gillyweed said:

If Ben is Best Man then this entire thing is SO FAKE

That was the premise of my entire entry :) 

I feel the entire televised courtship and engagement has been very fake, if not full-on recreations after the fact. I see no reason for this to change at the wedding. Jessa saying Bin considers Jeremy to be one of his best friends seems like a set-up to me. Imagine how nice it would be for TLC to have J/B going down the aisle with the TH reminding us of the last time they did it (complete with flashbacks). 

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/29/2016 at 2:16 PM, justmy2cents said:

Location of wedding: Not in AR.
First kiss at the alter: Absolutely.  Jeremy's been around the block and doesn't have to worry about looking                              awkward during a first kiss. Don't see a dip happening.
Wedding colours: Coffee and Cream.
Bridal party: Jessa MOH, Jana, Jill, Joy and maybe Jeremy's sister. 
Guest list size: About 500.
Honeymoon location: Somewhere tropical.
Michelle's attire: New dress with a neckline an inch lower than the other MOB dresses.
Josh and Anna in family pictures: Yes, standing in back behind other family members with the 'M' kids front and center.

Just want to add Ben's wedding party.  The best man will either be his brother or his soccer friend Luis.  Ben will be a groomsman and Joe, as the brother closest to Jinger, will also make the cut (as he did with both Derick and Ben) along with a few more of Jeremy's friends.

1 hour ago, CharlieInCharge said:

That was the premise of my entire entry :) 

I feel the entire televised courtship and engagement has been very fake, if not full-on recreations after the fact. I see no reason for this to change at the wedding. Jessa saying Bin considers Jeremy to be one of his best friends seems like a set-up to me. Imagine how nice it would be for TLC to have J/B going down the aisle with the TH reminding us of the last time they did it (complete with flashbacks). 

It is entirely fake - but I do think Ben will be in the wedding party - maybe behind the Best Man. 

I don't think Jeremy reciprocates the best feeling vibe himself regarding Ben. 

and Jessa's non answers and blasse attitude is the most telling of all. 

And the fact that someone spilled the beans about the wedding must tick her off yet -make her laugh at the same time. and then she deletes it

Wedding: NWA

Colors: Mustard yellow and puke green (Jinger seems to favor them LOL)

Wedding party: Jessa MOH, all sisters down to Johannah, a wild card girl, maybe a Query or Jennifer Hartonno/Luis BM, Ben, maybe the brother (gotta even out the girls' side), other soccer/religious buddies

First kiss: will be at the altar (well, the first lip lock at any rate). She will cling to him. 

Will Smuggar be in pictures? Yes, in the ones they put on their website, BUT he'll be photoshopped out of the People/In Touch version. 

Honeymoon: London or Madrid (somewhere soccer is huge and in season)

Guest list: 600-800 (seems like all the usual Gothard suspects are invited)

Mechelle's dress: puke green monstrosity with Danskos

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived