IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- I got you babe

samurai_sarah

12 minutes ago, VooDooChild said:

Oh yes.  Much snark will occur.  Maybe that is what they are trying to avoid.  

No. There will be much snark at the wedding and then there will be much snark about the first the child. The Duggars will continue to put themselves out there. 

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, newyorkgirl52 said:

Anyone have any guesses when Jinger and Jeremy will tie the knot??? I'm surprised that nothing has been announced, as the Duggars seem to announce quickly and begin soliciting gifts, and the pictures of the wedding invitations tend to be leaked...since nothing has been leaked yet I kind of think no invitations have been sent. 

BUT: The Pickles & Hairspray page over on Facebook think that she is getting married this month. This comes from a picture the Duggar friend Krista posted of her, Jinger and other girls at their church mentioning that she would be going to Arkansas a lot for weddings this Fall... Krista was in Arkansas a few weeks ago for the Querry (other Duggar close friend) wedding...and she posted and other fundies commented on her instagram that she would be going back to Arkansas "soon." Krista also posted a picture of a booked flight to Arkansas with the dates smeared out, but took it down. Maybe because Jboob doesn't want the word getting out and taking away money they get from selling to People and TLC???

What are your thoughts? When do you think the next big day is? Where do you think it will be? Some tabloids have mentioned NYC...

I don't know, but my theory is that I don't think JB has much control on the show if he had any at all.

I know - JinJer want to have a smaller by Fundy standards wedding. They also don't want the Rodrigues family to show up and "gift" them with Plexus.

Just now, Audrey2 said:

I know - JinJer want to have a smaller by Fundy standards wedding. They also don't want the Rodrigues family to show up and "gift" them with Plexus.

Who are the Rodrigues? 

1 minute ago, newyorkgirl52 said:

Who are the Rodrigues? 

Jill and David, another family with their own thread. They crammed their large family into an RV so they could do ministry grifting until someone gifted them with a house. Jill is addicted to posting bad videos, Plexus, caked on eyeshadow, and her family's "music ministry". Several posters use her screen caps as their profile pic. Look for the scary blond woman. Check out RV Full of Grifting for their rabbit hole.

On 10/15/2016 at 0:36 PM, Audrey2 said:

Jill and David, another family with their own thread. They crammed their large family into an RV so they could do ministry grifting until someone gifted them with a house. Jill is addicted to posting bad videos, Plexus, caked on eyeshadow, and her family's "music ministry". Several posters use her screen caps as their profile pic. Look for the scary blond woman. Check out RV Full of Grifting for their rabbit hole.

Don't forget the Green Eyeliner! And the use of SEVERE! ;) 

17 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I can't believe I haven't heard of these guys before...I will need to check them out...are they part of IBLP? It seems like every family there has a "music ministry." 

24 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Don't forget the Green Eyeliner! And the use of SEVERE! ;) 

It's my current post count title, and it gives me LIFE!!!!!

Topic? I said it would be today when they announced the engagement. 

43 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I just went on their website and it drove me nuts that they made a big deal of being friends with the Kellers....a blog post was specifically named "Pictures with Anna Duggar's Family".....it's like that furniture guy that posted a ton of pics with them...it just bothers me when people use the Duggars to get business/fame ect....like that's not a friend it's a business partner and looks trashy...

9 minutes ago, newyorkgirl52 said:

I just went on their website and it drove me nuts that they made a big deal of being friends with the Kellers....a blog post was specifically named "Pictures with Anna Duggar's Family".....it's like that furniture guy that posted a ton of pics with them...it just bothers me when people use the Duggars to get business/fame ect....like that's not a friend it's a business partner and looks trashy...

9 minutes ago, newyorkgirl52 said:

And I just read their statements of faith about why they hate public school, and why their children must obey blah blah blah I've seen a lot of ministry websites and it's my first seeing anything like that, and it made me very, very, uncomfortable. http://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?page_id=348

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

No. There will be much snark at the wedding and then there will be much snark about the first the child. The Duggars will continue to put themselves out there. 

I don't understand this.  In every online article or blurb about them that I've seen, people have commented tearing them apart.  WTF is the fascination?  Humility would be a nice christ-like quality I would love to see out of them.  Argh!  They annoy me to no end.

4 minutes ago, VooDooChild said:

I don't understand this.  In every online article or blurb about them that I've seen, people have commented tearing them apart.  WTF is the fascination?  Humility would be a nice christ-like quality I would love to see out of them.  Argh!  They annoy me to no end.

I think it's the train wreck phenomena, you just can't look away. Some people are just :leghumper:

The only thing I've seen is this fall.  I know someone commented they hoped to see Whitney at a wedding but it was another fundies.  I just want to see her dress.  I loved Jessa's hoping Jinger's is just as good

12 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Shoot, saw the thread title and thought there'd been an announcement lol.

Me too haha... womp. 

1 hour ago, RabbitKM said:

Me too haha... womp. 

Me three. I think it'll be around Thanksgiving at the very latest, and most likely before then.

Was the family this tight lipped about the dates of the other Duggar weddings? If Jinger and Jeremy really do want a smaller wedding, maybe they'll get to have it after all, I hope.

31 minutes ago, QuiverFullOfTacos said:

Me three. I think it'll be around Thanksgiving at the very latest, and most likely before then.

Was the family this tight lipped about the dates of the other Duggar weddings? If Jinger and Jeremy really do want a smaller wedding, maybe they'll get to have it after all, I hope.

I feel as though I found out that I was sharing my birthday with the Seewalds while I was drinking vodka...but I could have just been very delayed. :P 

Texas law requires some form of premarital counseling if your officiant is a pastor/rabbi/minister of the online church of the flying spaghetti monster/whatever. I got married in Texas 5 years ago, and although we weren't married in a church our ceremony was performed by a friend who's a minister. We pretty much skipped over the counseling (there's no paperwork to fill out to prove you did it or anything), but I know some pastors would take it a lot more seriously and refuse to marry a couple without at least one real session. If Jeremy's dad is going to marry them in Texas, I could see him taking the counseling requirement seriously and insisting on a formal session.

From what I remember, there was no counseling requirement if you were married by a judge or JP, only if you were married by someone whose right to perform marriages was based on their affiliation with a religious organization.

What a strange law, @SAH Internetter. I could almost see the logic if the law applied to all couples marrying, but to only apply it to those having a religious ceremony seems so strange. I can certainly see the point in premarital counselling, especially if you haven't lived together or discussed things like children yet, but to have it as an across-the-board requirement for religious ceremonies is weird.

47 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

I heard a Duggar family friend said on Instagram that the wedding is in November but she doesn't know the exact date yet

I hope it's not going to be on my birthday!!!!

1 hour ago, eleanora3 said:

I heard a Duggar family friend said on Instagram that the wedding is in November but she doesn't know the exact date yet

Which friend would this be?

2 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

Probably on Election Day so the womenfolk will be too distracted by pretty dresses and dipping random shit in cheap chocolate and Oreo crumbs to bother voting.

It will be when it will be *channels Zen* <Ommmmmmm>

I'll not lie, I'm vaguely interested in the pwetty dresses (and seeing if Meechelle's Tin Man outfit reappears) etc, but I'm more interested in what their lives will be afterwards running his little pocket church and saving the gays etc.

Any chance they'll have a Halloween zombie apocalypse themed wedding? because that would be awesome ;) 

I also wanna know where they will honeymoon-- I would have guessed a "reconnect with Jeremy's roots in the old country" trip to Italy, but since BenJessa went there, I just don't think TLC will want to film another Italian honeymoon.

But it would be funny if they go to Europe and Jeremy takes her to some big time football stadium.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived