IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- I got you babe

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, CoveredInBees said:

It will be when it will be *channels Zen* <Ommmmmmm>

I'll not lie, I'm vaguely interested in the pwetty dresses (and seeing if Meechelle's Tin Man outfit reappears) etc, but I'm more interested in what their lives will be afterwards running his little pocket church and saving the gays etc.

Any chance they'll have a Halloween zombie apocalypse themed wedding? because that would be awesome ;) 

I'm  a sucker for weddings wedding shows all that crap. I even looked at Kim K's dress and then had to turn is off because I would rather watch Duggars 24/7 than Kimye swinging her snatch around for the world to see with her fake butt, fake brain and fake life.  Ok I'm exaggerating If I could watch Kimye on mute I'd be OK with it at they go to more interesting places. 

I was watching a Vlog on Youtube that my dd was showing me she said these people video their lives and put it on youtube for people to watch and they get paid for it, like real money, while these two had seriously cute little boys and were amusing I'm not sure how that equates to supporting yourself, but whatever makes a buck I guess. My point is they Duggars could still do that. Thought they would have to either figure out how to edit video and post it to the youtubes themselves meaning given a child access to ebil or pay a production company to do it for them.  I guess there is big money in this if you are lucky.  

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I would rather watch Duggars 24/7 than Kimye swinging her snatch around for the world to see with her fake butt, fake brain and fake life.

Honestly, I don't perceive many differences between the two clans, except that the Kardashians are more upfront about being a brand. The Duggars are as fake as any plastic surgery. 

It'll be interesting to see how the timeline(s) for their wedding on the show line up with what really will happen / has happened.

8 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I also wanna know where they will honeymoon-- I would have guessed a "reconnect with Jeremy's roots in the old country" trip to Italy, but since BenJessa went there, I just don't think TLC will want to film another Italian honeymoon.

But it would be funny if they go to Europe and Jeremy takes her to some big time football stadium.

Maybe they'll go to Jolly Old England and experience the joy of crazy UK football fans. Seriously, I lived really close to where QPR played and you could hear the fans from a mile away.

Well, my prediction was wrong. Jessa and Ben were pictured at the Arkansas game on Saturday. However, the Razorbacks are on the road this coming Saturday and have a bye week on the 29th. The next week is The Week of Jessa, so that's out, and the week after that is Dan Dillard's wedding. So, it's either this Saturday or next, or put off until 11/19, then you run into Thanksgiving weekend. I don't think these "fast-trackers" are going to have a four month engagement. 

tl;dr. They don't have a lot of options to choose from in the next few weeks; I think this wedding goes off sooner rather than later. 

On 17/10/2016 at 1:29 PM, nastyhobbitses said:

Probably on Election Day so the womenfolk will be too distracted by pretty dresses and dipping random shit in cheap chocolate and Oreo crumbs to bother voting.

Cannot stop laughing! Thank you :) :giggle:

On 10/16/2016 at 6:45 PM, justmy2cents said:

Which friend would this be?

Good question. What provenance does this person have with the Duggars? Anyone can say anything on the internet, and there are way too many teenage girls cosplaying Jinger these days. 

My money's on this Saturday or the 29th. Arkansas has a road game this week, and a bye on the 29th. The next week is All About Jessa, and the week after that is Dan Dillard's wedding, which takes Jill out of the wedding party, which won't happen. The 19th? Possibly, but you're veering into 4 month engagement territory, and fundies don't go there. The next weekend is Thanksgiving. Probably not going to happen then, either, since fundies will already be on the road visiting family. No way they go into December. None. 

31 minutes ago, marmalade said:

So, it's either this Saturday or next, or put off until 11/19, then you run into Thanksgiving weekend

I'm thinking it will be sooner rather than later. I doubt it will go into November. I'm thinking this Saturday. 

5 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I'm thinking it will be sooner rather than later. I doubt it will go into November. I'm thinking this Saturday. 

yes - they can't do it the first weekend of November because of spud's 1st birthday and their second anniversary .... so either this weekend or next 

at least I hope they won't do it on Jessa and  Ben's anniversary but knowing THE BEST FRIENDS they might think it's adorable

1 minute ago, nst said:

yes - they can't do it the first weekend of November because of spud's 1st birthday and their second anniversary .... so either this weekend or next 

at least I hope they won't do it on Jessa and  Ben's anniversary but knowing THE BEST FRIENDS they might think it's adorable

No I am not sharing my birthday with two Duggars couples, my liver will not survive it. :P  Besides the 1st is a Tuesday; no one gets married on a Tuesday! 

44 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

No I am not sharing my birthday with two Duggars couples, my liver will not survive it. :P  Besides the 1st is a Tuesday; no one gets married on a Tuesday! 

Don't some of these couples get married weekdays? I remember the Munck sister got married midweek and when people asked about a midweek wedding, it was said in these circles it is more common. Kids don't have to get taken out of school  if you homeschool and men don't have to take off work if self employed. Plus midweek is cheaper for almost everything.

I don't think the Duggar would do a weekday because of so many people traveling, but if TLC is footing the bill for the wedding(highly doubt they are or at least not in full) , Jim Bob would say ok to Monday at 10am or Wednesday at 11pm. Whatever gets him free stuff.

Maybe it'll be a Christmas wedding........... I can see the episode now

A Christmas wedding on Waltons Duggar mountain ;) 

7 hours ago, nst said:

As much as I think Jessa and Jinger really are the closest of the sisters, Jessa would not stand for Jinger being the center of attention in early November, which is HER week (birthday, wedding anniversary, Spud's birthday). In a way, I can't completely blame her -- when you're one of 19 siblings, having even one day that celebrates just you is a big deal.

8 hours ago, marmalade said:

Good question. What provenance does this person have with the Duggars? Anyone can say anything on the internet, and there are way too many teenage girls cosplaying Jinger these days. 

My money's on this Saturday or the 29th. Arkansas has a road game this week, and a bye on the 29th. The next week is All About Jessa, and the week after that is Dan Dillard's wedding, which takes Jill out of the wedding party, which won't happen. The 19th? Possibly, but you're veering into 4 month engagement territory, and fundies don't go there. The next weekend is Thanksgiving. Probably not going to happen then, either, since fundies will already be on the road visiting family. No way they go into December. None. 

They could always do a Sunday or Friday wedding if necessary. Maybe not ideal due to Jebus and guests traveling, but still feasible. This could especially be the case if they opt for a more formal wedding (which I'm not entirely sold on yet.)

And Thanksgiving is a Thursday. That gives people all of Friday to try and drive to Arkansas. I would think that would be doable for a lot of the families that may be invited. And if they can't make it, they can't make it. It happens.

2 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

As much as I think Jessa and Jinger really are the closest of the sisters, Jessa would not stand for Jinger being the center of attention in early November, which is HER week (birthday, wedding anniversary, Spud's birthday). In a way, I can't completely blame her -- when you're one of 19 siblings, having even one day that celebrates just you is a big deal.

I agree with you on this.  I wonder if part of her wishes that these events were spaced out better so she could celebrate herself on 3 different times of year?

17 minutes ago, RabbitKM said:

I agree with you on this.  I wonder if part of her wishes that these events were spaced out better so she could celebrate herself on 3 different times of year?

No I think Jessa loves her ALL ABOUT Jessa week 

it makes sense to her in complete package kind of way 

she wouldn't move Ben's birthday because that fits with father's day which is btw obviously now on is when she conceives :D which again makes it all about Ben 

1 minute ago, nst said:

she wouldn't move Ben's birthday because that fits with father's day which is btw obviously now on is when she conceives :D which again makes it all about Ben 

Also, from a purely logistical perspective, it makes party planning and gift-grabs easier. In my family, my parents' anniversary, my birthday, and my mom's birthday are within a two-week span. My dad jokes that all the stores in town that sell stuff my mom and I like (jewelry, cooking supplies, books) start marking their calendars the month before, knowing he's coming.

3 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Which of course just means that people are going to have to get engaged a different time of the year. It's all too crowded now! :P 

@RabbitKM Her birthday is on 12/21.  Jill and family are supposedly returning to the mission field in December though so they probably want to get it done sooner.  Those two look like they won't hold out much longer, lol.  JInger did say in some talking head that they think they won't kiss before marriage.  Sounded to me like it wasn't entirely off the table.  I think this or next weekend are better bets.

2 hours ago, nst said:

If she's due Feb. 2nd as stated in the Duggar Tumbler (which I'm not at all sure is accurate) then the conception date would be around Mother's Day, which would still make it all about Jessa :my_biggrin:

Father's day would put her due date into March.

3 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

If she's due Feb. 2nd as stated in the Duggar Tumbler (which I'm not at all sure is accurate) then the conception date would be around Mother's Day, which would still make it all about Jessa :my_biggrin:

Father's day would put her due date into March.

I don't think that due date is accurate. I'm betting she's due the last week of February. Mostly because she was around 12 weeks when they announced with Spurgeon and I'm guessing they likely would have waited until around that time to announce again. 

According to L and E in today's post, JinJer is going to have a family  wedding and do things much differently than either Jill or Jessa. No mention of Anna.

I would not be surprised if those 2 had already locked lips.

21 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I don't think that due date is accurate. I'm betting she's due the last week of February. Mostly because she was around 12 weeks when they announced with Spurgeon and I'm guessing they likely would have waited until around that time to announce again. 

I have a feeling you're right.  I can't imagine they've provided a due date and no one else has that information.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived