IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- I got you babe

samurai_sarah

I have no idea when they're getting married, but I just watched last night's episode. I find Jinger to be by far the most irritating Duggar sister.   Her overuse of eyeliner, spray tan, and three syllable pronunciation of babe are too much.  The way she constantly stares at Jeremy is a bit creepy.   Ugh . . . just ugh . . .

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Jinger had herself a little shower yesterday (Marjorie posted pics yesterday from the same party, without Jinger, on her IG). Same barn as Jessa's baby shower? Sure looks like it. (eta: I'm fully aware that this is a leghumper account)

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

Looks like Jinger had herself a little shower yesterday (Marjorie posted pics yesterday from the same party, without Jinger, on her IG). Same barn as Jessa's baby shower? Sure looks like it. (eta: I'm fully aware that this is a leghumper account)

Nice Catch! I'm guessing the wedding will be on October 29th.

Also banking on JinJer getting married this weekend. With what seems to be a shower/engagement part of sorts and the fact that Jessica Seewald (Ben's sister) posted about traveling to Fayetteville today. She has a job so it's a little strange for her to be traveling in the week if it wasn't for an important event. I assume all the in-laws will be invited to the wedding. No way they wait till early December. Jeremy looked like he was about to kiss Jinger in the engagement episode. 

I may be missing something, but weren't Jill's and Jessa's wedding dates both announced ahead of time?

What's changed now? Why would they have to keep it secret when they didn't before?

19 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

I may be missing something, but weren't Jill's and Jessa's wedding dates both announced ahead of time?

What's changed now? Why would they have to keep it secret when they didn't before?

There's been a lot of speculation about this. The main thoughts seem to be:

- TLC realized how stupid it was to reveal all the details months before airing the episode.

- The Duggars are keeping a lower profile because they're concerned about wedding crashes following the Joshley scandals.

- Jinger and Jeremy are keeping things quiet purposely because they don't want a massive wedding and don't want a ton of guests showing up.

On 10/18/2016 at 11:10 PM, Showtunesgirl said:

So a little off topic, but did you guys know that TLC has a clip on YouTube titled "Baaaaaaabe", wherein one of the producers mocks Jinger on her use of her "three-syllable baaaaaaabe"? I was laughing so hard and want to give that producer a raise :clap:

One of my good friends at work is a 'Duggar snarker', and she and I have started saying "Baaaaaaabe" to each other as many times as is humanly possible in all of our conversations. Makes for more of a fun day at work. :pb_lol:

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

Plus Jinge is a wet sponge and has no personality.   Certainly won't get the cover of people.  They should say Jinge is getting married December 1. and be done.  I don't think humpers will try to get to the wedding. 

1 hour ago, nst said:

Plus Jinge is a wet sponge and has no personality.   Certainly won't get the cover of people.  They should say Jinge is getting married December 1. and be done.  I don't think humpers will try to get to the wedding. 

I think leg humpers would. They don't care about her lack of personality, they care about the duggar brand. Maybe they would also try to catch a glimpse of Joshely who will likely be there....plus all the speculation around Jill and Anna. 

2 hours ago, nst said:

yes - I just looked it up :D - the things I do for you 

The Holland Barn website is blocked on my work computer.  That may be where Sierra did a chocolate-dipped wedding promotional thingie a while ago.

As far as I can tell, no hints from Amy or Sierra about attending the shower.

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

The Holland Barn website is blocked on my work computer.  That may be where Sierra did a chocolate-dipped wedding promotional thingie a while ago.

As far as I can tell, no hints from Amy or Sierra about attending the shower.

maybe they both were not invited or TLC has banned any talk - i am in that bandwagon 

on a side note - Priscilla - anna's sister gave birth at home yesterday according to pickles and david said that he hopes his new born son will be a man's man when he is grown - that and she had a 9 7 ounce kid

these women my goodness

6 minutes ago, nst said:

on a side note - Priscilla - anna's sister gave birth at home yesterday according to pickles and david said that he hopes his new born son will be a man's man when he is grown - that and she had a 9 7 ounce kid

these women my goodness

Why do they all have giant babies?

2 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

Why do they all have giant babies?

The Bateses Girls don't.

They have a crappy high calorie diet, eat lots of fast food junk and consume coffee drinks.  Many do not get prenatal screening or lab work for things like gestational diabetes is my guess.

Basically, they are uneducated on proper nutrition and decent life style decisions (exercise).

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

They're tough. I put myself in the wimp category.

Yes, they are (I'm not sure about Jill), but Anna and Jessa, absolutely.

I hade c-sections for my barely 7 pounders. A 10 baby? At home? Without meds or a proper HC practitioner?  More than once?  To put it bluntly, NFW. 

I've had 9 and 10 pounders, no drugs and was walking around within 2 hours--but, I was in the hospital and had prenatal care.  The no drugs weren't heroics, I honestly didn't need them, although I believe anyone that needs them should never turn them away.  You're not doing the baby any favors by being in pain!  According to my doc, I was just built to have babies :)  however, I had the good sense to stop at 2.

8 minutes ago, xlurker said:

I've had 9 and 10 pounders, no drugs and was walking around within 2 hours--but, I was in the hospital and had prenatal care.  The no drugs weren't heroics, I honestly didn't need them, although I believe anyone that needs them should never turn them away.  You're not doing the baby any favors by being in pain!  According to my doc, I was just built to have babies :)  however, I had the good sense to stop at 2.

You go, girl. I think it's so interesting how everyone's body is so different. I had no issues at all with my first until I was 43 weeks PG and nothing was happening. A failed induction and fetal distress bought me a c-section for a baby that was a posterior lay. I had the surgery at midnight, after about 28 hours of labor, and was up walking by 8AM. With the second, again, no labor @ 42 weeks and off I went for a repeat section. He was born at 2PM and I was up walking at 6PM. I never had any post op pain or medications at all. Everything was easy as compared to that 20+ hours of back labor and Pitocin.

Am I the only PG woman on Earth who never had a natural contraction? Not one, ever!

I swear to BOB if not for c-sections, I'd still be PG nearly 30 years later.

5 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

baby that was a posterior lay

My 10 pounder was posterior lay also--that did make things a bit more uncomfortable!  And it also amazes me how we all have such different experiences!  We are women hear us roar!  LOL

56 minutes ago, xlurker said:

My 10 pounder was posterior lay also--that did make things a bit more uncomfortable!  And it also amazes me how we all have such different experiences!  We are women hear us roar!  LOL

OMG- You ARE my birthing hero!!!!

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

You go, girl. I think it's so interesting how everyone's body is so different. I had no issues at all with my first until I was 43 weeks PG and nothing was happening. A failed induction and fetal distress bought me a c-section for a baby that was a posterior lay. I had the surgery at midnight, after about 28 hours of labor, and was up walking by 8AM. With the second, again, no labor @ 42 weeks and off I went for a repeat section. He was born at 2PM and I was up walking at 6PM. I never had any post op pain or medications at all. Everything was easy as compared to that 20+ hours of back labor and Pitocin.

Am I the only PG woman on Earth who never had a natural contraction? Not one, ever!

I swear to BOB if not for c-sections, I'd still be PG nearly 30 years later.

Pitocin contractions are the worst. With my my first I had a PROM at 35 wk 6d no contractions no dilation 3 hours after I 1st noticed I was leaking. Pit was started 24 hours of labor 4 hours of pushing  I start throwing shit around the room scared little nurse finally calls for help & charge nurse takes over gets the cranky dr to come in, and after he is almost assaulted by my MIL the charge nurse & my father for being a jackass he concedes that maybe I DO need a c/section.   He couldn't imagine why I was having so much  trouble pushing out a 5 lb baby, since I was 36 wks at this point, the baby was small of course,  turns out he wasn't so little he was 8 lbs. He was posterior as well.  That was brutal, looked and felt like I'd been hit by a bus. #2 was a piece of cake at my 36 wk check up doc asks how big was my 1st? I said 8 lbs, he said she's almost 8lbs now when do you want the c/section?  I set up her delivery like  I was booking  a trip #2 arrived 10 days early weighing in at 9lbs 2oz, That was great easy recovery.

If not for modern medicine my 1st child would have died in child birth and I probably would have as well.   

I've never had a baby but every year for my birthday I always like to reminisce on the story of how me and my twin brother were born. Mom was almost 41 weeks when she went into labor, had my brother naturally (and was ripped), and I was a C-section almost 30 minutes later because they thought I was in distress (believed my umbilical cord was around my neck and it turned out not to). She was out of work for 2 months and every year I'm like damn you're wonder woman. I give all women all the props regardless of how you brought your child in the unless you're endangering yourself or your child (looking @ you Jessa).

Also because I like to think I have pretty great pain tolerance but when it comes to cramps or headaches I become a baby and need advil stat so if I have children and the epidural doesn't work or something I have all the fear.

25 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Pitocin contractions are the worst.

OH MY GOD YES!!! Baby #1, water broke, no contractions. Go to the hospital, and get hooked up to pitocin....this was in 1982. NO pain relief offered. It was horrid. Then I tore and they did the episiotomy from hell and I could feel every bit of it. Being I was 18 and a medicaid mom, I think they enjoyed torturing me. 32 stitches later...I still have the scar. 

Babies 2 and 3 were immensely easier. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived