IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- I got you babe

samurai_sarah

Is there any chance the wedding would be in NY/NJ where Jeremy's family is from? Jeremy just moved to TX about 2 years ago or less.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I have a feeling it'll be a Friday night affair. Then all the family is town to celebrate Spurgeon's first! 

I also think it will be Friday.

Elisabeth Linzay/Nathan Radfar fundie wedding on the 5th but no evidence that would be the wedding they mean. 

I don't think Jinger would choose the birthday so if it is JinJer wedding time they have to miss Binessa anniversary and Jessa birthday too?

It has to be next weekend because the episode is in 2 weeks. Also Dan and Deena Dillard are getting married Nov 12, so that's out. It could possibly be the 4th but def not the 6th because of church. 

Another thought. Lets say TLC said we want to air the wedding by a certain date or we can film on certain dates, maybe if Jinger wanted a TLC wedding she did not have a lot of choice over the date?

Pickles just posted on Facebook pictures of Jill and Derick at the Oklahoma State game today. The wedding watch continues. Too bad it wasn't today, though. The weather has been beautiful lately, at least in Iowa. It almost hit 80 degrees here yesterday. That's unheard of for late October.

Just now, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Pickles just posted on Facebook pictures of Jill and Derick at the Oklahoma State game today. The wedding watch continues. Too bad it wasn't today, though. The weather has been beautiful lately, at least in Iowa. It almost hit 80 degrees here yesterday. That's unheard of for late October.

Today is my youngest's birthday so I'm glad the wedding wasn't today.  We had a birthday party for him at the stable down the road and all the kids rode horses.  This is typically a pleasant activity in our area in late October, but it is still very hot here (Georgia).  It was 85 degrees today and we were all hot and ready to go home and shower off the dust after a couple of hours riding horses.

I think it's gonna be next weekend. That Britton photographer who had done Jessa's wedding posted about their upcoming shoot. And commented on Whitneys page about seeing her at the wedding soon.

This month has been absolutely gorgeous here in the Heartland. I was actually hoping it would be a little cooler today, because my costume for tonight's Halloween parties is "Sexy Darth Vader." It's basically a black catsuit with a cape. I might get sweaty tonight...

If it is next weekend that is going to be one crowded week important dates wise. Jeez. Less spring/summer engagements! 

37 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Another thought. Lets say TLC said we want to air the wedding by a certain date or we can film on certain dates, maybe if Jinger wanted a TLC wedding she did not have a lot of choice over the date?

Or the Church they wanted had very limited availability for this time of year. So they went with the first date available that worked for their timeframe. I think Michael and Brandon Keilen ran into this issue while planning their wedding last year too.

41 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

TLC is airing the wedding on the 15th. They've promo'ed that there are two more episodes BEFORE Jinger's wedding, and we know already know what they are. 

So, they basically have a week to edit this thing down and get promos on in advance of the 15th. It's sweeps, y'all! Gotta make sure everyone knows about this! 

1 hour ago, Gillyweed said:

Why would they choose that day? I can already see Jessa making it all about Spurgeon instead of her sister.... Plus, it's one thing if it's just his birthday, but this is his FIRST birthday!

The Felbers could be doing a 2-fer here: the wedding AND Spurge's first year pics. That would account for the posts to both Jessa and Whitney, who would have no reason to come to a baby's first birthday party when she barely knows the family and Zach may be working. 

I'm on the next week band wagon... seems like Jingy is using the same photographer Jessa used. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-10-29-18-15-31.png

42 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I'm on the next week band wagon... seems like Jingy is using the same photographer Jessa used. 

Hide contents

Screenshot_2016-10-29-18-15-31.png

Ha saw that too! It does appear that the wedding is going to be next weekend.

The Felber photography Instagram confirms, but not "next week/end" as she did personally with Jessa and Whitney. 

Screengrabbed proof that Erika Felber is also seeing Jessa next weekend (before Jessa deletes it). Erika's public post does not say WHEN the wedding is, but her post here gives most of it away. 

qAL5Cf5.thumb.jpg.6193dfa847a75bb6b682cc910f6c8fd3.jpg

Did anybody get a screenshot of what Erika said to Whitney? It looks like she deleted the comment, but Whitney's response to her is still there. Just curious if she specified weekend vs. week.

This is a stupid comment probably, but wouldn't they have had to decide a while ago if they were attending the wedding or not? Or.. well. I suppose not. I doubt they all do RSVPs since they don't do food... or drinks... or favors... or places to sit.

4 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Location of wedding: Arkansas. Just to be different.

First kiss at the alter: Fuck yeah! Have you SEEN the eye fucking going on between them. No way they're waiting for that first kiss.

Wedding colours: Espresso and Cream.

Bridal party: Jessa as MATRON of Honor. :pb_lol: Jana, Jill, Joy, and Hannie. Maybe Jeremy's sister. 

Guest list size: More than at mine for sure.

Honeymoon location: Continental US. Probably in the Gulf area.

Michelle's attire: Atrocious.

Josh and Anna in family pictures: Either strategically hidden in the back or not shown in the photos released publicly.

The Bateses did the same thing a few months back. They posted a photo online about being in Niagara Falls - but FJers had proof they were actually traveling to/from Big Sandy.

I will play - But I call next week because Pickles said so :) So Spud's birthday will be Jinge's wedding anniversary - Jessa would approve I am sure 

Location of Wedding - Arkansas - smaller church somewhere 

First Kiss and First grope at the alter - Hell yes - he kisses her - she gropes his butt

Wedding Colors : Green and red 

Bridal Party - Pregnant MOH - Jessa, Jill, Jana, Joy and a couple of Bates

Guest List size - 275

Honyemoon location - Tenneesee -

Michelle's Atire - Jessa's mother of the bride dress

Josh and Anna in picture - NO - hell no - 

Will she cry is the real question and do weird motions at the rehearsal about not worthy 

PROBABLY 

Sounds like they just plan for a certain high number and whoever doesn't show up, well, that's extra sweets for the Howlers and Lost Girls. It's not like they really FEED anyone. 

4 hours ago, Front Hugging Fiend said:

I just saw Erika comment on Jessa's instagram post of Unfortunately Named Child saying  "Can't wait to meet him next week!".

and now it's deleted from Jessa's instagram 

2 hours ago, marmalade said:

TLC is airing the wedding on the 15th. They've promo'ed that there are two more episodes BEFORE Jinger's wedding, and we know already know what they are. 

So, they basically have a week to edit this thing down and get promos on in advance of the 15th. It's sweeps, y'all! Gotta make sure everyone knows about this! 

The Felbers could be doing a 2-fer here: the wedding AND Spurge's first year pics. That would account for the posts to both Jessa and Whitney, who would have no reason to come to a baby's first birthday party when she barely knows the family and Zach may be working. 

Are you saying I get a wedding on MY BIRTHDAY 

what a present :D 

the snarking will epic for sure

nst, no worries about the post being deleted from Jessa's thread. Erika also deleted her post from Whitney's thread. But we have screenshots, bitches! 

14563455_1040306732734802_2446056859204985237_n.jpg

qAL5Cf5.thumb.jpg.6193dfa847a75bb6b682cc910f6c8fd3.jpg

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived