IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- I got you babe

samurai_sarah

If it is today, when do you think we'll find out?

Anyone have a guessing game just as a little fun to pass the time and to see how easily predicted they are?

Location of wedding:
First kiss at the alter:
Wedding colours:
Bridal party:
Guest list size:
Honeymoon location:
Michelle's attire:
Josh and Anna in family pictures:

----
Location of wedding: not sure, but I think it will be somewhere other than home for Jinger.
First kiss at the alter: yep, complete with a big dip. These two can barely keep their hands off of each other.
Wedding colours: grey and orange.
Bridal party: I think it will be smaller than her sister's.... maybe just 3-4 people on both sides.
Guest list size: small wedding by sugar standards. 500, max.
Honeymoon location: If TLC is footing the bill, Italy.
Michelle's attire: something purple.
Josh and Anna in family pictures: If Anna is pregnant I suspect they'll keep trying to keep that away from the media but I think a picture will be leaked.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Location of wedding: Not in AR.
First kiss at the alter: Absolutely.  Jeremy's been around the block and doesn't have to worry about looking                              awkward during a first kiss. Don't see a dip happening.
Wedding colours: Coffee and Cream.
Bridal party: Jessa MOH, Jana, Jill, Joy and maybe Jeremy's sister. 
Guest list size: About 500.
Honeymoon location: Somewhere tropical.
Michelle's attire: New dress with a neckline an inch lower than the other MOB dresses.
Josh and Anna in family pictures: Yes, standing in back behind other family members with the 'M' kids front and center.

The photo caption doesn't actually say that the photo is from this weekend. It just says "On a weekend getaway with my Love!" Now, of course everyone who reads this thinks it means they are currently on their weekend getaway. But the Duggars ALWAYS screw with the timeline like this and are very carefull not to explicitly lie. Apparently, God doesn't care if you deceive people as long as what you say isn't technically a lie.

Location of wedding: Texas 
First kiss at the alter: Yes of course. Jeremy has to show off. 
Wedding colours: Navy and yellow 
Bridal party: Maid Of Horror: Jessa. Bridesmaids: Jill, Jana, Joy and Jeremy's sister. Probaby the lost girls as flower girls maybe with Mac
Guest list size: Less than a 1000
Honeymoon location: England
Michelle's attire: Some horrible number that's an awful green colour. 
Josh and Anna in family pictures: Yes but Josh will be hidden for the most part. 

Location of wedding: An extremely unattractive megachurch in Laredo. Attempts will be made to make it more intimate through fabric draping. They will fail.  
First kiss at the alter: Yep, and we'll all be pretty grossed out. I predict inappropriate tongue and/or hand placement on Jeremy's part. 
Wedding colours: Yellow and gray
Bridal party: Jana, Jill, Joy, Jessa as maid of honor. Maybe Jeremy's sister. Their dresses will be decent but an unflattering color.
Guest list size: 500 (small in comparison, but still more people than I'll probably ever know combined.)
Honeymoon location: Somewhere on the gulf.
Michelle's attire: I predict an attempt to move away from the baked potato spaceman dress. Something that flows and is maybe floral. 
Josh and Anna in family pictures: Yes. He will look terrible, she will be fake smiling. There will be those nasty gross out pictures of all the married siblings kissing their SOs. 

I love wedding dresses (on off my guilty pleasures is watching all the bridal gown shows that currently air trough TLC here in Holland :my_blush:) and liked that Jessa went for some color in her dress. Can't wait to see what Jinger has picked out.

And @ViolaSebastian describing Michelle's dress liked that couldn't be more perfect :)

the girls are getting pedicures and it's not a staged birthday photo opportunity!

WHAT?

Wedding is totally happening this weekend, or during this week. This HAS to be a 'girls pamper session' for the wedding, just for the younger ones. Or who knows? Maybe the older girls were there, too, and the Duggar Facebook page is pimping out photos to throw people off.

Because they're all about honesty, right?

Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 5.34.31 AM.png

God they're teasing us grrr I hate myself for checking this thread every 30min all day. I have to go to work now, I better see some wedding  shit when I get back. 

So JB&M are on a weekend getaway AND mom is treating the 2 girls to a pedi? Why,  isn't Michelle such the multi-tasker?   Yeah, run up to the wedding.

1 hour ago, Front Hugging Fiend said:

the girls are getting pedicures and it's not a staged birthday photo opportunity!

WHAT?

Wedding is totally happening this weekend, or during this week. This HAS to be a 'girls pamper session' for the wedding, just for the younger ones. Or who knows? Maybe the older girls were there, too, and the Duggar Facebook page is pimping out photos to throw people off.

Because they're all about honesty, right?

Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 5.34.31 AM.png

I have to wonder.....are these used pedicures and they will save the difference?

Wedding at the bigger Grace Church in San Antonio. Max 500 guests. Smaller wedding party: Jeremy's  siblings plus best man plus a handful of her siblings, possibly some tiniest like spurge for cuteness factor. They'll kiss at the altar. I can't decide if she'll go with coffee or 'fall' colour scheme (red/orange/yellow), probably the former. Michelle will be in some hideous 'modest' number in something like her mainstay green whilst Mrs Vuolo and Grandma Vuolo  will rock floral. Josh and Anna will be tucked into big shots but if they release photos via People etc they won't be featured. Honeymoon could be European featuring where Jeremy played.

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

So JB&M are on a weekend getaway AND mom is treating the 2 girls to a pedi? Why,  isn't Michelle such the multi-tasker?   Yeah, run up to the wedding.

That or releasing pictures later than stuff happened?

Location of wedding: Arkansas. Just to be different.

First kiss at the alter: Fuck yeah! Have you SEEN the eye fucking going on between them. No way they're waiting for that first kiss.

Wedding colours: Espresso and Cream.

Bridal party: Jessa as MATRON of Honor. :pb_lol: Jana, Jill, Joy, and Hannie. Maybe Jeremy's sister. 

Guest list size: More than at mine for sure.

Honeymoon location: Continental US. Probably in the Gulf area.

Michelle's attire: Atrocious.

Josh and Anna in family pictures: Either strategically hidden in the back or not shown in the photos released publicly.

2 hours ago, JillyO said:

The photo caption doesn't actually say that the photo is from this weekend. It just says "On a weekend getaway with my Love!" Now, of course everyone who reads this thinks it means they are currently on their weekend getaway. But the Duggars ALWAYS screw with the timeline like this and are very carefull not to explicitly lie. Apparently, God doesn't care if you deceive people as long as what you say isn't technically a lie.

The Bateses did the same thing a few months back. They posted a photo online about being in Niagara Falls - but FJers had proof they were actually traveling to/from Big Sandy.

Location of wedding: San Antonio
First kiss at the alter: yes and he will pick her up
Wedding  colors: orange and khaki
Bridal party: Jessa as MOH, Jana, Joy, Jill, Anna as bridesmaids (maybe Jer's sis)  Jennie and Hannie as flower girls, Izzy and Spurgie as ring bearers, grandma Vuolo will be totally adorable and better dressed than Michelle
Guest list size: 300
Honeymoon location:  Mexico or Hawaii
Michelle's attire: royal blue and way too much fabric
Josh and Anna in family pictures: yes, in back , Josh looking sweaty and red-faced

First kiss at altar: Yes

Colors: Shades of red/orange/gold/copper

Wedding party: Five on each side.

Guest list size: 200 to 300

Honeymoon: Branson or the Gulf.

Michelle'a attire: Similar to the tinfoil dress, but copper instead of silver.

Will Josh and Anna be in the photo: Yes. Anna will have a strained smile and deer in the headlights look, while Josh will look disgusting as usual and be stuffed in a corner of the back row. Possibly with another guest's head partially blocking his face.

Wedding is next weekend. Erika Felber (photographer lady) just asked Whitney on latest IG post if she will be at the wedding next weekend. SO november 5 (Spurgeon's birthday) lol

2 minutes ago, crazysnark said:

Wedding is next weekend. Erika Felber (photographer lady) just asked Whitney on latest IG post if she will be at the wedding next weekend. SO november 5 (Spurgeon's birthday) lol

I knew someone would slip up! Muahahaha....

On 10/12/2016 at 6:40 PM, divadivine said:

Jeremy... Lose the hat. You look like a Douchecanoe. 

At least he doesn't have it on sideways or backwards like Binwit

5 minutes ago, crazysnark said:

If that's true...Awkward!

I just saw Erika comment on Jessa's instagram post of Unfortunately Named Child saying  "Can't wait to meet him next week!".

Given the homeschool fundie crowd that will be attending, I wouldn't put it past them to have a weekday wedding. Plus, it's cheaper to hire venues for weddings during the week.

12 minutes ago, crazysnark said:

I thought she only said next week, not week end?

13 minutes ago, crazysnark said:

Why would they choose that day? I can already see Jessa making it all about Spurgeon instead of her sister.... Plus, it's one thing if it's just his birthday, but this is his FIRST birthday!

13 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

Why would they choose that day? I can already see Jessa making it all about Spurgeon instead of her sister.... Plus, it's one thing if it's just his birthday, but this is his FIRST birthday!

I have a feeling it'll be a Friday night affair. Then all the family is town to celebrate Spurgeon's first! 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived