IGNORED

Counting On Season Two- Part 4

samurai_sarah

I just saw on my pvr some sickening news - not next week's episode but the finale which is the week after called 

The After show - highlights from season 2 - meaning flashbacks of flashbacks

features a special guest - who wants to bet they will introduce Josh -  If they have the balls to do this I will seriously hurl

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, nst said:

I just saw on my pvr some sickening news - not next week's episode but the finale which is the week after called 

The After show - highlights from season 2 - meaning flashbacks of flashbacks

features a special guest - who wants to bet they will introduce Josh -  If they have the balls to do this I will seriously hurl

Could be Amy (repenting of her ungodly wedding dress and doing a vow renewal ceremony with King precided over by JB), Donald Trump (doing a fundraiser for prayhab with Josh), Marjorie (giving a testimony how her heart is intact because she did not date Josiah), Joshua Harris (counseling the single male kiddults on how to get a godly courtship), Prince Harry (requesting a courtship with Jana).  But who am I kidding. It will probably be Sierra, who organised a very sweet and precious welcome party for the Dillards and has a special announcement!

5 minutes ago, foreign fundie said:

Could be Amy (repenting of her ungodly wedding dress and doing a vow renewal ceremony with King precided over by JB), Donald Trump (doing a fundraiser for prayhab with Josh), Marjorie (giving a testimony how her heart is intact because she did not date Josiah), Joshua Harris (counseling the single male kiddults on how to get a godly courtship), Prince Harry (requesting a courtship with Jana).  But who am I kidding. It will probably be Sierra, who organised a very sweet and precious welcome party for the Dillards and has a special announcement!

And here I was secretly hoping it'd be Kirk Cameron to discuss his new movie - which, of course, would be titled, "Crocoduck Saves Christmas!" He'd play Crocoduck and there would be a super special appearance by Cheese Jesus - his wife would have to stand in for whoever plays Cheese Jesus in certain scenes of course. We have to protect the sanctity of Kirk's precious marriage:pb_lol:

For anyone with no clue what I'm talking about and who needs something to do, please venture into this phenomenally disturbing and wonderful old thread: 

1 hour ago, foreign fundie said:

I would rather have Sierra than Josh 

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

And here I was secretly hoping it'd be Kirk Cameron to discuss his new movie - which, of course, would be titled, "Crocoduck Saves Christmas!" He'd play Crocoduck and there would be a super special appearance by Cheese Jesus - his wife would have to stand in for whoever plays Cheese Jesus in certain scenes of course. We have to protect the sanctity of Kirk's precious marriage:pb_lol:

For anyone with no clue what I'm talking about and who needs something to do, please venture into this phenomenally disturbing and wonderful old thread: 

You know, that interesting... Kirky Dirky (and Banana Boy Ray Comfort) have done a pretty good job at distancing themselves fromthe Duggars since the shit hit the fan, havent they???

Highlights??? Are they fucking kidding me?

- they faked camping

-Jinger coos on the phone

- Jeremy coos on the phone

- singles ad for the boys

- staged proposal

- staged courting

- staged redecorating the house

- staged Jessa pregnancy announcement

- fake football camp

-flame

Have I missed anything?  Did they air JInger buying a dress yet?  They do a recap before every show that sums it up in a minute.  My morning was more interesting than this fucking season... YAWN

It's probably Amy, I doubt they'd called Josh "special" If they don't bring him back in his own victim blaming VSE, they'll just sneak him in the background and gradually show him more. 

4 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

It's probably Amy, I doubt they'd called Josh "special" If they don't bring him back in his own victim blaming VSE, they'll just sneak him in the background and gradually show him more. 

We do know that Famy has been filming recently.  It wouldnt shock me if TLC tries to steal the Duggar's audience by shoehorning in an Amy special in their timeslot.

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Cue the eyerolling though I would prefer Amy to Josh. How are there highlights? None of it was real! It was all staged for TLC and they wouldn't have done it otherwise. Well maybe the engagement but not much else. 

47 minutes ago, Mothership said:

Kayak sex with the douchcanoe?  just had to ask.

Erm they were in separate kayaks. How much trouble could they get Into? We have a double and I sit in the back so Mr. Wolf doesn't know when I'm paddling. Never thought of having sex in it. Too uncomfortable.

I just saw an ad for next week's show. The whole family is invited to Ben & Jessa's house. Ben has something to show them. Since they already know she's pregnant, I would guess it's a sonogram of more than one baby - because a sonogram of just one baby wouldn't be worthy of a special meeting.

17 minutes ago, Purrl said:

I just saw an ad for next week's show. The whole family is invited to Ben & Jessa's house. Ben has something to show them. Since they already know she's pregnant, I would guess it's a sonogram of more than one baby - because a sonogram of just one baby wouldn't be worthy of a special meeting.

I don't think they know she's pregnant though. 

On 10/12/2016 at 7:40 AM, nickelodeon said:

Weird how they're only ever shown visiting Jeremy's favorite places, doing Jeremy's favorite things, JEREMY STUFF. They should have had some episodes where Jeremy gets to share some of Jinger's hobbies, such as going to Journey To The Heart, photographing poorly dressed white people, and pretending to sell cars.

But Jinger's only hobby now IS Jeremy. She eats (or doesn't), sleeps, dreams, wants, needs and lives of/about/for only Jeremy. Therefore, the episodes have been all about her interests.

1 hour ago, Purrl said:

But Jinger's only hobby now IS Jeremy. She eats (or doesn't), sleeps, dreams, wants, needs and lives of/about/for only Jeremy. Therefore, the episodes have been all about her interests.

Testing quoting as me...TESTING IS MY HOBBY!

Baaaaaabe

Her preacher's a singer, an athletic wordslinger,

And he is the ringer of Jinger's finger.

Baaaaaabe

She's a full frontal clinger, so Mom and Dad linger

Till he is the ringer of Jinger's finger.

Baaaaaabe

A complaint, a harbinger, like the whine of a whinger.

So he is the ringer, of Jinger's finger.

Baaaaaabe

They recede, the rightwinger and his pliant handwringer.

Now he is the ringer of Jinger's finger.

Baaaaaabe

Do you watch? I'm a binger. Do you wince? I'm a cringer.

But he is the ringer of Jinger's finger

10 hours ago, Purrl said:

Oh but you forget her other main hobby - her hair and appearance! Though of course those are Jeremy-centered too...

On 10/6/2016 at 11:54 AM, amandaaries said:

I think in such cases, possession is nine-tenths of the law.  Since girls/women are objects to use as bargaining chips  be guarded, whatever male holds her umbrella of protection just grips that umbrella tighter (or wields it as a weapon) and shoos away the undesirable potential mate.  

At least, as far as I can tell.  No one I know in real life claims to get direct orders from God, or  bargains with God via coin flip (as JB did before running for office), nor receives any other questionable method of divine instruction.  

I think of it this way. 

If a son wants a girl, the family shouldn't have an issue with it because he will be head of the house and no one can lead him away from God. Wheras the family of a girl has to be more careful because she has to obey the headship and what if the headship commands something ungodly. 

19 hours ago, Heedless Hostess said:

Baaaaaabe

Her preacher's a singer, an athletic wordslinger,

And he is the ringer of Jinger's finger.

Baaaaaabe

She's a full frontal clinger, so Mom and Dad linger

Till he is the ringer of Jinger's finger.

Baaaaaabe

A complaint, a harbinger, like the whine of a whinger.

So he is the ringer, of Jinger's finger.

Baaaaaabe

They recede, the rightwinger and his pliant handwringer.

Now he is the ringer of Jinger's finger.

Baaaaaabe

Do you watch? I'm a binger. Do you wince? I'm a cringer.

But he is the ringer of Jinger's finger

*snort*. This is hilarious, @Heedless Hostess!

On 10/14/2016 at 11:28 AM, foreign fundie said:

I really want the "on the next..." for Counting On to be like the "on the next..." for Dragonball Z.

What else will Sierra dip in cheap melted chocolate?

How many flashbacks will they fit into this season?

Will Ben finally buy some freaking Benadryl?

What bugshit crazy thing will Ben and Jessa name their new baby?

Find out next time on Counting On!

2 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

I think of it this way. 

If a son wants a girl, the family shouldn't have an issue with it because he will be head of the house and no one can lead him away from God. Wheras the family of a girl has to be more careful because she has to obey the headship and what if the headship commands something ungodly. 

This is more or less the fundie view of it as I understand it. Although all children are under the "umbrella" of protection of their parents until marriage, they must be more careful with female children because while male children will go on to head their own households and therefore can lead as they were taught by mom and dad, female children will go on to continue following, so parentals must be extra careful who they send their girls off to follow.

2 hours ago, OrchidBlossom said:

This is more or less the fundie view of it as I understand it. Although all children are under the "umbrella" of protection of their parents until marriage, they must be more careful with female children because while male children will go on to head their own households and therefore can lead as they were taught by mom and dad, female children will go on to continue following, so parentals must be extra careful who they send their girls off to follow.

...which is exactly why everything with Joshly worked out so extraordinarily well..., :my_angel:

Now for the male perspective on Miss/Ms/Mrs...I usually default to Ma'am. It may be a regional thing with me, but I feel it's being respectful especially if you don't know them personally.

Now as for me....what really grinds my gears is when people who know me call me 'Sir'. Makes me feel sooooo old! :pb_lol:

I do appreciate that a lot of younger people do have good manners to say 'Sir and Ma'am' though!

In most areas I've lived (primarily northern us), ma'am elicits the same response as you feel to sir. I've barely been called it a handful of times, and only by children (to whom i *am* old), but that was the sign that i needed to start buying anti-aging skin care products. Lol. I personally would shy away from saying it to a woman unless she has grey or white hair and is rocking it. Ms seems to work well in my regions for a wide spread of ages.

On 10/14/2016 at 11:03 AM, nst said:

Could it be the foster child/family member they took in? Or maybe somebody adopted?

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived