IGNORED

Trump 4: Now With Less Orange Tan

Destiny

Well, sexual conquests were ok for Bill and he was actually in office.  He is a pig.

Trump was a "private citizen" and did pretty much the same thing, used his power to get his rocks off.  Trump is also a pig.

I also read a few articles today (and listened to some audio) about a woman speaking to Pence at a rally saying she was ready for a revolution.... and he pretty much hushed her.

Nothing new, just my disgust growing as we move towards Nov.  Preaching to the choir.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump and his camp of enablers have decided to respond to the newest allegations from the 3 women who came forward today by trashing Bill Clinton again: 

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-12/trump-takes-a-back-to-the-future-focus-on-bill-clinton-s-women

Donald Trump believes his ploy at the Oct. 9th presidential debate to invite three women who claim they were assaulted by former president Bill Clinton — Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones — has left Hillary Clinton “shaken” and helped unify Republican voters behind his embattled campaign.

So he’s doubling down on the strategy, which his advisers believe will make his opponent toxic and depress turnout among a key demographic group — young women — Clinton is counting on to win. A senior Trump adviser says the campaign will soon bring forward new accusers: “Women are coming to us who have been groped or sexually abused by Bill Clinton.”

Trump is considering featuring these women at campaign rallies to “give witness to what Hillary Clinton actually did.”

So cue Trump paying a bunch of women to pretend to have been assaulted. Not that I don't think Bill Clinton has done awful things - cheating, and lying about it, etc. But I'm not buying the story from any woman who says Bill assaulted her but then wants us to vote for Trump who bragged about assaulting people. 

So let me see if I have this straight. In the world according to Trump; 1. Hillary is to blame for Bill's actions and 2. you're not actually guilty of vile and disgusting behavior if you can find someone else in the world who has exhibited vile and disgusting behavior. I mean, if you're a Republican, of course. If you're a Democrat, then you're guilty even when you're not guilty. But if you're a Republican (or running as one) then you're not guilty just so long as you can find someone else who has done something similar or worse. 

8 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

Drumpf and his camp of enablers have decided to respond to the newest allegations from the 3 women who came forward today by trashing Bill Clinton again: 

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-12/trump-takes-a-back-to-the-future-focus-on-bill-clinton-s-women

So cue Drumpf paying a bunch of women to pretend to have been assaulted. Not that I don't think Bill Clinton has done awful things - cheating, and lying about it, etc. But I'm not buying the story from any woman who says Bill assaulted her but then wants us to vote for Drumpf who bragged about assaulting people. 

So let me see if I have this straight. In the world according to Drumpf; 1. Hillary is to blame for Bill's actions and 2. you're not actually guilty of vile and disgusting behavior if you can find someone else in the world who has exhibited vile and disgusting behavior. I mean, if you're a Republican, of course. If you're a Democrat, then you're guilty even when you're not guilty. But if you're a Republican (or running as one) then you're not guilty just so long as you can find someone else who has done something similar or worse. 

Given that there were motivated people conducting a parade of Clinton's conquests for almost the entirety of the 1990s, I have a hard time believing there are anymore to be found. And the fact that we already know that Trump's allies have paid at least two of these women, I have no reason to believe that they won't be continuing to pay others. Which, when the money comes from a PAC working to elect Trump as it apparently did in one case, is ILLEGAL. And hurts their credibility. 

Also, you know, there is the pesky fact that BILL CLINTON IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. 

And one more thing, are Trump's wives to blame for his behavior? Is anyone going to ask him about that? Or better yet, can we ask his current wife to explain? 

Yes everyone knows Bill Clinton was a horn dog and cheated on Hillary, but we haven't heard any recent stories about Bill , have we? Somehow I think Hillary has a set of bronzed balls under glass on her desk . . . Oh, and as it has been pointed out MANY times Bill Clinton isn't running for president!  Trump needs to leave this alone, he has too much nastiness of his own coming out!

I hate this crap.

Marriage doesn't mean the same thing for everyone. To me? The Clinton's marriage appears to be more like a business arrangement, and one that has benefited them both pretty darn well.

Maybe they were (or even are) in love. Maybe she gave up being hurt by his conquests. (I have said it before and will again - I know a couple that fits this exactly.)

But none the less? Bill is not running.

4 minutes ago, Scribber said:

I hate this crap.

Marriage doesn't mean the same thing for everyone. To me? The Clinton's marriage appears to be more like a business arrangement, and one that has benefited them both pretty darn well.

Maybe they were (or even are) in love. Maybe she gave up being hurt by his conquests. (I have said it before and will again - I know a couple that fits this exactly.)

But none the less? Bill is not running.

My impression is that they have been through it all and come out on the other side. There is plenty of positive and connected body language between them, the kind that comes from 41 years together. And they did have marriage counseling after the Lewinsky fiasco. 

Trump screwed up when during the debate when he made the claim this was all talk and he has never touched a female inappropriately. He opened the door. He invited people to prove him wrong.

I am sicken that Trump is being accused of walking into the dressing rooms of the Teen USA contestants when they were getting undressed/dressed. This guy is a predator. Full stop. 

Good ol' Katrina Pierson acting like a complete lunatic... AGAIN. She is flat out calling all 12 women that have now said Trump touched them inappropriately liars. She is suggesting they are claiming this against Trump for fame. How she can look at herself in the mirror is beyond me, but I honestly think Katrina is a mean and really unhappy person. 

And don't get me started on that vile POS Corey Lewandowski. Does he have a top lip? Anyway, while Katrina is acting like her typical seahag self, he is laughing and thinks this is all funny. This is the same guy that keeps screaming about Hillary laughing on some tapes, yet here he is laughing at sexual assault accusations. Charming group.   

I swear the only qualification you need to be a Trump commentator is you must be a massive asshole. These two have that down to a fine art. 

7 minutes ago, Mecca said:

She is flat out calling all 12 women that have now said Trump touched them inappropriately liars.

Wow. I'm a little behind. I just checked not too long ago and there were 4 women who had come forward. And now there are 12. I have a feeling that number is going to keep growing rapidly in the coming days. 

But, I'm sure Trumps fans will think it's not a big deal. 

Have you guys heard that Trump is threatening to sue the New York Times?  Seems he's pissed about that story I linked up above. 

That might be his only go-to: sue the people who make sense to everyone else.

Does anyone have a current roster of lawsuits he has open?

He seems like such a schoolyard bully.

12 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Have you guys heard that Trump is threatening to sue the New York Times?  Seems he's pissed about that story I linked up above. 

Yes. He is also threatening to sue the women making the claims. This guy is just gross. He truly makes my skin crawl when I see his face. 

After all this there will still be people defending him and people voting for him. That, too, is just gross. 

48 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Here's the demand letter his lawyer sent to the NY Times.CunvER4WAAA_ZD0.jpg

I hope the NY Time says fuck you in response.

55 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Yes. He is also threatening to sue the women making the claims. This guy is just gross. He truly makes my skin crawl when I see his face. 

After all this there will still be people defending him and people voting for him. That, too, is just gross. 

It is gross. But it will backfire on him in a huge way. He needs women to get elected, and they're not going to take kindly to his attempt to intimidate assault victims. 

Every time I think Trump has sunk as low as a human being can sink, he finds a new low. There's no doubt in my mind that he's a sociopath. 

It is gross. But it will backfire on him in a huge way. He needs women to get elected, and they're not going to take kindly to his attempt to intimidate assault victims. 

Every time I think Trump has sunk as low as a human being can sink, he finds a new low. There's no doubt in my mind that he's a sociopath. 

I've stopped asking how low Agent Orange can go. Mainly because every time I think he's gone as low as possible he goes right past. Bottom line, there is no depravity to which he will not sink.

I'm so glad that early voting starts on Oct. 24th in my state.   I am so sick of Trump and I told DH I want to be first in line to vote for Hillary on the first day of early voting.  

This morning's paper had an article about Judicial Watch.  Their Wiki claims they are a nonpartisan not for profit; the reality is a conservative vendetta machine that's been trying to take down the Clintons since the 1990s, currently financed to the tune $35 million with 50 employees, with the Sarah Scaife Foundation (Sarah is the widow of the late rabid Clinton hater, Richard Mellon Scaife) as one of biggest donors. 

This is also discussed in this Aug. 20, 2016 Salon article: Judicial Watch vs. Hillary: The conservative group has a long history of spreading Clinton lies

Back in the 1990s the political establishment made fun of Hillary Clinton for her comment that the press was missing the real story of “the vast right-wing conspiracy” that had been dogging her family throughout her husband’s presidency. Any mention of it provoked eye-rolls and knowing smirks among the cognoscenti, who were all absolutely sure that it was just more evidence of Clinton’s guilty conscience over something. 

But she was right. And there was some real reporting on it even at the time although, as it was revealed, the Republicans would throw out another shiny object and the press pack would go running in the opposite direction like a herd of gazelles. So it was very difficult to get a handle on the whole story. For instance, this 1999 article by Jill Abramson and Don Van Natta in the New York Times laid out the previously untold story story of the small group of conservative lawyers who concocted the Paula Jones lawsuit and were instrumental in pushing the Monica Lewinsky matter, among other things. As it happens one of those lawyers was a fellow named George Conway, who was not yet married to Kellyanne Fitzpatrick, who is now Donald Trump’s latest campaign manager. The Drudge Report drove much of the scandal, and George Conway was believed to have been Drudge’s main source, most memorably the story about President Clinton’s alleged “distinguishing characteristic” which pundits and commentators gleefully discussed on television for months. It’s a small right-wing world after all.

Full text here and definitely worth a read if you want to go deep into the history of Judicial Watch sleaze. 

Which leads me to wonder if Kellyanne Conway is driven primarily or even ONLY by a desire to bring down Hillary Clinton, and Trump is just the avenue to do that. 

ETA: I just realized this should have been posted under the Hillary post topic, but the Kellyanne Conway link to Judicial Watch is directly related to His Orangeness, so I'll leave it here. 

5 minutes ago, Howl said:

I'm so glad that early voting starts on Oct. 24th in my state.   I am so sick of Trump and I told DH I want to be first in line to vote for Hillary on the first day of early voting. 

Yeah early voting has already started here in Iowa.  My parents do the vote by mail thing.  The local election board has set up an early voting office so one of these days soon I'll go in to take care of that.  And of course I'll be voting for Mrs. Clinton.  Orange Hitler can go F himself.

"I think it is pretty evident this story falls clearly in the realm of public service journalism, and discussing issues that arose from the tape and his comments since it surfaced," Times executive editor Dean Baquet told CNNMoney.

A lawyer for Trump similarly threatened to sue The Times when it published several pages of his 1995 tax return earlier this month.

If the Trump campaign does proceed with lawsuits, it will give both the Times and the Post the opportunity to pursue discovery and request information on Trump's entire sexual history, because Trump would have the burden of proving falsity and actual malice.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/12/media/new-york-times-donald-trump-lawsuit-threat/

In a statement on the Times' report earlier on Wednesday night, Trump spokesman Jason Miller said the "entire article is fiction."

"For the New York Times to launch a completely false, coordinated character assassination against Mr. Trump on a topic like this is dangerous," Miller said in the statement. "To reach back decades in an attempt to smear Mr. Trump trivializes sexual assault, and it sets a new low for where the media is willing to go in its efforts to determine this election."

"It is absurd to think that one of the most recognizable business leaders on the planet with a strong record of empowering women in his companies would do the things alleged in this story, and for this to only become public decades later in the final month of a campaign for president should say it all," his statement continued.

How the hell does Trump have any kind of record "empowering women"?

10 hours ago, Mecca said:

Good ol' Katrina Pierson acting like a complete lunatic... AGAIN. She is flat out calling all 12 women that have now said Trump touched them inappropriately liars. She is suggesting they are claiming this against Trump for fame. How she can look at herself in the mirror is beyond me, but I honestly think Katrina is a mean and really unhappy person. 

And don't get me started on that vile POS Corey Lewandowski. Does he have a top lip? Anyway, while Katrina is acting like her typical seahag self, he is laughing and thinks this is all funny. This is the same guy that keeps screaming about Hillary laughing on some tapes, yet here he is laughing at sexual assault accusations. Charming group.   

I swear the only qualification you need to be a Trump commentator is you must be a massive asshole. These two have that down to a fine art. 

A few weeks ago, Bill Maher said that Katrina Pierson is someone's "crazy ex-girlfriend". Yeah, that pretty much sums up how she comes across.

10 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

That might be his only go-to: sue the people who make sense to everyone else.

Does anyone have a current roster of lawsuits he has open?

He seems like such a schoolyard bully.

Stop insulting schoolyard bullies! He is so much worse than that...

8 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I've stopped asking how low Agent Orange can go. Mainly because every time I think he's gone as low as possible he goes right past. Bottom line, there is no depravity to which he will not sink.

He has no low...

Before this election cycle, if someone told me I'd be agreeing with George Will, I would have said you were crazy, but he has written a series of eloquent articles about the danger that is Drumpf. I believe I quoted this article before, but this part is so true:

Today, however, Trump should stay atop the ticket, for four reasons. First, he will give the nation the pleasure of seeing him join the one cohort, of the many cohorts he disdains, that he most despises — “losers.” Second, by continuing to campaign in the spirit of St. Louis, he can remind the nation of the useful axiom that there is no such thing as rock bottom. Third, by persevering through Nov. 8 he can simplify the GOP’s quadrennial exercise of writing its post-campaign autopsy, which this year can be published Nov. 9 in one sentence: “Perhaps it is imprudent to nominate a venomous charlatan.” Fourth, Trump is the GOP’s chemotherapy, a nauseating but, if carried through to completion, perhaps a curative experience.

Jerry Falwell Jr. is just awful. He knows that Donald has changed and excepted Jesus. Trump is not like he used to be. Say what? Jerry must not have been paying attention to Trump's Twitter feed or debates or rallies or interviews. This guy has insulted and attacked just about everyone on the planet. If Trump has changed and became this amazing Christian Falwell is trying to push on us this morning, Trump sure has a funny way of showing it.

WWJD? I am sure Jesus would not insult a Gold Star family, say hispanics and black families live in hell, tell his followers to check out a sex tape, call women pigs and other awful names, make fun of people with disabilities, claim immigrants are rapists and murders, turn his back on Syrian refugees, get in Twitter wars with people, incite his followers to harms others or lie about everything. 

I know there are people asking how these evangelicals can back Trump. I think it is because they have more in common with Trump than they don't. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived