IGNORED

Trump 4: Now With Less Orange Tan

Destiny

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

The Trump camp was fighting with the people in charge of the debate for the right to seat these women in the Trump family box:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-campaign-clinton-accusers-family-box

I'd ask if they'd have room for the four women in the box, but we all know the answer to that. Just move Tiffany and her boyfriend somewhere even less people will notice her. Perhaps backstage? Or maybe holed up in a nice hotel room? Or how about Siberia, where it's so cold she'd have no choice but to bundle up beyond recognition?

(In all honestly, I feel pretty bad for Tiffany. She's the only adult child of his smart enough to keep her mouth shut and he seems to barely tolerate her. Though, given how he treats Ivanka maybe that's not such a bad thing. :pb_sad:)

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

(In all honestly, I feel pretty bad for Tiffany. She's the only adult child of his smart enough to keep her mouth shut and he seems to barely tolerate her. Though, given how he treats Ivanka maybe that's not such a bad thing. :pb_sad:)

Given how things are going, Tiffany might thank her lucky stars that her father doesn't bring her out into the limelight nor talk about her like he does with Ivanka.  Not that it's easy (and hurtful) to have your own dad acknowledge you less, but in this instance it might just be a blessing in disguise.

There could be some very good reasons why she's more in the background.  Her mother has led a pretty quiet life since her divorce from the Donald and I suspect she wanted her daughter to be under the radar when it came to her dad.    Maybe Tiffany prefers it too.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-poll-gives-hillary-clinton-a-double-digit-national-lead_us_57fbb90fe4b068ecb5e0698d?r97yd7wr5fljif6r

New poll shows Hillary with 11 point lead after friday's clusterfuck.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/10/politics/paul-ryan-said-he-wont-defend-donald-trump/index.html

Paul Ryan says he will no longer defend trump. What a mess if you are a Republican.

Hell, Hillary has been condemned for her husband's sins too! Fucking hypocrites.

Well, you know - if she were a good wife, and they had Jesus? He wouldn't have wondered.

Because Jesus.

18 minutes ago, Destiny said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-poll-gives-hillary-clinton-a-double-digit-national-lead_us_57fbb90fe4b068ecb5e0698d?r97yd7wr5fljif6r

New poll shows Hillary with 11 point lead after friday's clusterfuck.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/10/politics/paul-ryan-said-he-wont-defend-donald-trump/index.html

Paul Ryan says he will no longer defend trump. What a mess if you are a Republican.

I was just coming here to post the same thing. 

I wonder what Ryan's chances are once the teabaggers in his district find out about this?  There are some pretty conservative areas where his district is.  Do they stay home or vote for someone else, resulting in a Democrat getting in?

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

I'd ask if they'd have room for the four women in the box, but we all know the answer to that. Just move Tiffany and her boyfriend somewhere even less people will notice her. Perhaps backstage? Or maybe holed up in a nice hotel room? Or how about Siberia, where it's so cold she'd have no choice but to bundle up beyond recognition?

If he is a narcissist like many suspect, Tiffany is likely to be better off in the long run. The scapegoat has a greater likelihood of healing and getting to a better place than the golden child. 

http://www.daughtersofnarcissisticmothers.com/golden-child-and-scapegoat/

27 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I was just coming here to post the same thing. 

I wonder what Ryan's chances are once the teabaggers in his district find out about this?  There are some pretty conservative areas where his district is.  Do they stay home or vote for someone else, resulting in a Democrat getting in?

So not fun for Ryan.  He was both booed and cheered at a rally in his district.  

Don't think this has been posted, apologies if it has:

http://www.wtsp.com/news/politics/paul-ryan-rally-kicks-off-without-trump-and-pence/331042836

What was supposed to be a nice group hug with Trump and Pence turned out not to be.

And yeah, his district is pretty conservative.  Unfortunately some of Mr. No's relatives live there and they fall right in line with the teabaggerish part of the constituency. 

If I were Tiffany, I wouldn't have even bothered showing up.  Treat me like crap and then expect me to be there to support your sorry ass?  I don't think so.

I almost feel bad for Paul Ryan. I mean, his views are repugnant to me, obviously, but he seems like a decent human being otherwise, and he's in a shitty situation.

....and then he opens his mouth and I'm over it.

Just jumping in to say: I need Destiny's avatar screen printed on a raglan sleeve tee. Stat.

1 minute ago, nausicaa said:

Just jumping in to say: I need Destiny's avatar screen printed on a raglan sleeve tee. Stat.

You and me both sister, you and me both.

45 minutes ago, Childless said:

If I were Tiffany, I wouldn't have even bothered showing up.  Treat me like crap and then expect me to be there to support your sorry ass?  I don't think so.

Maybe down the line when she's older she might decide to do just that.   We don't know that even in spite of her father's treatment, that he might expect her to show up in the name of family unity, blah, blah, blah so it might be better to go along than cause a shitstorm. Andit shouldn't be too much of a stretch to imagine that  dear old Dad causes a lot of drama and everyone caters to him.

Trump also asked Trace Adkins, the country music star who served as a guest judge on the show, what he thought about brochures that each team produced.

“Well I um, I, I think the one they did for Emily is a little more polished looking,” Adkins said.

“You’re obviously not a skin man,” Trump said.

Incoherent associations are nothing new

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ivanka-trump-hillel-emma-watson-quote_us_57d4216de4b03d2d459ab3f4

Hahahaha Ivanka attributed a quote by Hillel, one of the most famous Jews ever, to Emma Watson. And it's only Hillel's most famous quote.

Also based off of last night's debate Trump's campaign slogan is basically, "Vote for me because I'm not as bad as ISIS."

3 hours ago, Ali said:

If he is a narcissist like many suspect, Tiffany is likely to be better off in the long run. The scapegoat has a greater likelihood of healing and getting to a better place than the golden child. 

http://www.daughtersofnarcissisticmothers.com/golden-child-and-scapegoat/

Very true.

And apparently I missed the part after the debate where Daddy tried kissing her cheek and she avoided it like a goddamn boss. #screwivanka #someonesavetiffany :pb_lol:

1 minute ago, VelociRapture said:

Very true.

And apparently I missed the part after the debate where Daddy tried kissing her cheek and she avoided it like a goddamn boss. #screwivanka #someonesavetiffany :pb_lol:

Oh man I missed that too. She's officially my favorite Trump child. Though that's a pretty low bar/not saying much because that's like picking your favorite deadly disease.

Two things today: 

1--While my class of the day (5th grade) was at PE and music, I had to listen to a conversation in the hall between two paras (I was in the room and overhearing it) about how unfair everything is to "poor Donald" and how evil Hillary is. The first lowlight: one of them feels that the talk about the "supposedly inappropriate things" he has said about Ivanka and the "uproar" about some of the pictures of him and Ivanka is "the most ridiculous" because "every dad talks about his daughter like that and has pictures like that". I wanted to go out there and explain to her that if her dad talks about her as a sex object, that is not okay and she doesn't have to see him. And also, there are therapists who could help her. The lower light: a bunch of all men grope women and women are used to it and it is nothing to object to discussion. 

2--On another forum, seemingly literate American adults who claim to be registered voters are discussing how Congress should postpone the election to allow the GOP to find a better candidate. One lone person suggested that this is not legally possible. They argued that "just because it has never happened doesn't mean it can't be done". I used to teach American Government. I am ashamed at how bad we collectively are at teaching people about the Constitution. 

19 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Oh man I missed that too. She's officially my favorite Trump child. Though that's a pretty low bar/not saying much because that's like picking your favorite deadly disease.

Here you go!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thewrap.com/tiffany-trump-awkwardly-dodges-kiss-from-donald-trump-after-debate/amp/?client=safari

Its... beautiful... :pb_lol:

I see Rinced Penis is insisting on supporting der Gropenfuehrer even as that individual drives the GOP ship into a neutronium wall at warp nine;

cnn.com/2016/10/10/politics/priebus-stands-behind-trump/index.html?adkey=bn

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus reiterated his support Monday for embattled Republican nominee Donald Trump -- telling members of the RNC that the operation stands fully behind his campaign.

"Nothing has changed in regard with our relationship," Priebus said in a call with RNC committee members, according to sources on the call. "We are in full coordination with the Trump campaign. We have a great relationship with them. And we are going to continue to work together to make sure he wins in November."

The move to present a united front with the Trump campaign comes after earlier Monday, Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan told Republican members of the House he would no longer defend Trump, but did not formally rescind his endorsement.

Priebus convened the call with members on short notice over the weekend, and did not take any questions. His remarks lasted less than 14 minutes.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived