IGNORED

Trump 4: Now With Less Orange Tan

Destiny

16 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Once again, I am not a lawyer by any stretch of the imagination, but this is what I came up with. :pb_smile: 

If Mrs. Trump's lawyers can get People to print a retraction saying that the chance meeting  between Mrs. Trump, her son, and the reporter never happened, then wouldn't that cast doubt on the reporter's other claim of being assaulted by Trump? If that happens, then doesn't that make it easier for  Mr. Trump's lawyers to then claim that the reporter is obviously a lying liar who lies, so the assault never happened, and then sue her for defamation of character?

Isn't Tiffany a college student? I could see Trump saying that if she doesn't he!p out, he'll quit paying  for her expenses. :pb_sad:

3 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

She graduated in May. She doesn't seem to be doing anything with her expensive Penn degree, though. Google lists her profession as "internet celebrity". 

How does one get that job? Does it pay a living wage if your daddy is not a (pretend) billionaire? 

She graduated in May from the University of Pennsylvania. So that wouldn't be an immediate concern - she was studying for the LSAT this summer though, so paying for Law School could eventually be a consideration if she decides to pursue law as a career. Other than that she's living in New York, had an internship with a fashion magazine over the summer, and apparently was going on job interviews. 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Drumpf keeps riding the classy train...

Donald Trump said in a 2004 interview with Howard Stern about Lindsay Lohan that "deeply troubled" women are "always the best in bed," according to a CNN KFile review of the appearance.

Trump and Stern would often rate, rank, and describe in sexual terms female celebrities. In appearances reviewed by CNN's KFile, Trump also told Stern he would pay not to receive oral sex from Rosie O'Donnell and teased a recently-deceased Anna Nicole Smith for her large lips.

Sigh. 'Nuff said.

Another woman has come forward:

Kristin Anderson was deep in conversation with acquaintances at a crowded Manhattan nightspot and did not notice the figure to her right on a red velvet couch — until, she recalls, his fingers slid under her miniskirt, moved up her inner thigh, and touched her vagina through her underwear.

Anderson shoved the hand away, fled the couch and turned to take her first good look at the man who had touched her, she said.

She recognized him as Donald Trump: “He was so distinctive looking — with the hair and the eyebrows. I mean, nobody else has those eyebrows.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/woman-says-trump-reached-under-her-skirt-and-groped-her-in-early-1990s/2016/10/14/67e8ff5e-917d-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html

11 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I'm SO SURE that when Bill Clinton was getting impeached for his sexual misdeeds Ben Carson was also saying "NOT IMPORTANT. GET BACK TO THE IMPORTANT THINGS." fuckhead. Donald Trump is NOT THE PRESIDENT. There ARE no important things for Donald Trump to be doing right now in terms of keeping this country safe (thank God forever). We are trying to see who is best suited for the job. This is what's going on. 

Also, Pence, Trump, the evidence to refute the claims of these women has to be more than "She's ugly and a slut." Which is essentially all I've been seeing so far.  And the conservatives wonder why the women are just coming forward now. Really? Because now the entire country is watching. They can't be sued into oblivion without anyone knowing and they finally have a stage to stand on and people will take note of all the awful things he says. Not the same could be said 5, 10, 15, 20 years ago. 

4 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Okay, then. 

I'm not thinking of any way to definitively prove that all of these women are lying. Really, what can he do? Is he going to introduce his evil twin brother Ronald Trump and explain that he did it all? 

10 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Donald Trump's name is his brand, and his brand is being further tarnished by all of the accusations coming out against him. If evidence existed to clear his name, any competent businessman would immediately produce said evidence to clear his name and staunch the bleeding. Trump says the time isn't right, so I guess he'll just wait around until nobody wants to buy his products, play golf at his courses, or stay at his hotels. :pb_rollseyes:

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived