IGNORED

Trump 4: Now With Less Orange Tan

Destiny

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other news, Ben Carson still hath not found his Head in his Ass.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/11/ben-carson-explanation-trump-video-locker-room-talk/91904420/

Ben Carson thinks “the problem” with all of the anger over Donald Trump’s sexual comments in a 2005 video is that people just haven’t heard that kind of talk enough.

“As I was growing up, people were always trying to talk about their sexual conquests,” Carson said on CNN Tuesday. “And trying to make themselves appear you know like the Don Casanova. I’m surprised you haven’t heard that, I really am.”

"I haven't heard it, and I know a lot of people who have not heard it. And I think they were shocked —," CNN host Brianna Keilar said.

“Maybe that’s the problem,” Carson responded. “Maybe that’s the problem, you know, people have not heard this.”

Yeah, that's the problem. We aren't hearing enough people bragging about their propensity to commit  sexual assault.

Kellyanne's busy shilling today:

“We want the support of anybody who’s going to publicly endorse us. But enough of the pussyfooting around in terms of, you know, do you support us or do you not support us," Conway said today on ABC News’ "Good Morning America." "Some of these leaders have been very wishy-washy.”

I rolled my eyes at her choice of words. There's video of the exchange at the link below.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-campaign-manager-kellyanne-conway-berates-wishy/story?id=42745736

Representative Blake Farenthold makes a complete ass of himself on MSNBC:

So Hayes repeated his hypothetical: "If a tape came out with Donald Trump saying that, saying 'I really like to rape women,' you would continue to endorse him?"

"Again ... that would be bad. And I'd have to consider it, but again, we're talking about what Donald Trump said 10 years ago as opposed to what Hillary Clinton has done in the past two or three years," Farenthold said. "She's been a failure."

Hayes returned to the question and asked if there was a single, conceivable thing Trump could do to earn Farenthold's opposition.

"Absolutely, but I think actions speak louder than words," Farenthold said, dismissing the controversy over the leaked tape as a "kerfuffle."

He went on Twitter after the interview and tried to apologize.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/blake-farenthold-trump-support/index.html

For those of you in Texas who recognize the last name, yes that is Sissy Farenthold's step-grandson. Blake continues to be an embarrassment to her legacy. 

https://law.utexas.edu/farenthold/about/about-farenthold/

Lastly, we have a Trump supporter who wishes to share his views on the election:

“Women and men may be equal, but I think it’s pretty clear that the Bible teaches us that women should not be in authority over a man,” said Daubenmire, who lost his job coaching high school football in Ohio after requiring players to pray with him and expressing offensive views about LGBT people and others.

[...]

“If we want to follow the Bible, that would sure be a good place to start, wouldn’t it?” Daubenmire said. “Rather than worrying so much about the immorality of a sinful man, what about the biblical principle that when a woman rules over a man … it’s a sign of judgment of the Lord?”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/right-wing-pastor-gives-up-the-game-its-better-for-a-president-to-grab-a-vagina-than-to-have-one/

7 hours ago, Peas n carrots said:

I think Cheeto King is now in full destruction mode. If he can't have the presidency, he is going to make life miserable

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/scare-the-vote/503387/

Even with an HRC win I'm getting very worried about what would be next. His supporters are low information, armed and angry and will believe an accusation of a rigged election.

This morning the Trump supporters at the rallies are calling for a revolution. It started when a woman got up at a Pence rally and called for one. They are also having militia sign ups. 

Trump has the ignorant believing that everyone and everything is out to get them. I worry about the safety of Hillary and, believe it or not, Paul Ryan. Trump is claiming that if he loses it will be the fault of Paul Ryan. Trump claims he does not need Paul and glad he is free, but then turns around and blames Paul.

This is a mess. An absolute mess. I just wish we could colonize Mars really soon and put the Trumpers on there. 

20 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Representative Blake Farenthold makes a complete ass of himself on MSNBC:

So Hayes repeated his hypothetical: "If a tape came out with Donald Trump saying that, saying 'I really like to rape women,' you would continue to endorse him?"

"Again ... that would be bad. And I'd have to consider it, but again, we're talking about what Donald Trump said 10 years ago as opposed to what Hillary Clinton has done in the past two or three years," Farenthold said. "She's been a failure."

Hayes returned to the question and asked if there was a single, conceivable thing Trump could do to earn Farenthold's opposition.

"Absolutely, but I think actions speak louder than words," Farenthold said, dismissing the controversy over the leaked tape as a "kerfuffle."

He went on Twitter after the interview and tried to apologize.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/blake-farenthold-trump-support/index.html

For those of you in Texas who recognize the last name, yes that is Sissy Farenthold's step-grandson. Blake continues to be an embarrassment to her legacy. 

Ah yes, Blake Farenthold. He of the ducky pajamas.

duckypajamas.jpg

“We want the support of anybody who’s going to publicly endorse us. But enough of the pussyfooting around in terms of, you know, do you support us or do you not support us," Conway said today on ABC News’ "Good Morning America." "Some of these leaders have been very wishy-washy.”

Really, she wants more people to come out and say how appalled they are? or that they're fine with a rape culture endorsing president because everyone does it?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obama-gop-donald-trump_us_57fd7546e4b0e9c70229c7a4

“You can’t have it both ways here,” Obama said. “You can’t repeatedly denounce what is said by someone and then say, ‘But I’m still gonna endorse them to be the most powerful person on the planet’ and to put them in charge.” 

Hayes pointed out that the comments in the leaked audio of Trump amount to sexual assault. To make his point, he sked how Farenthold would feel hearing a tape of someone saying he loved raping women.

The representative pushed on with his defense, saying, “It depends. You don’t know the context.”

Hayes doubled down and asked if Farenthold would unendorse the candidate if he heard him talking about raping women.

“Again, I — I — that would be bad,” replied the other man. “I would have to consider — I’d consider it.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/rep-blake-farenthold-if-audio-of-trump-celebrating-rape-came-out-id-need-context-to-unendorse/

To me this doesn't sound at all like Farenthold always condemns rape. He wouldn't need  CONTEXT if he did. On what goddamn fricking context could saying, "I like to rape women" be acceptable unless it's your line in the movie they're gonna make about Cosby?

Timothy O’Brien: I think he’s always been a skirt chaser. I guess, you know, in that context, it didn’t surprise me. I think he’s always boasted about the things that he’s the most insecure about, which is his wealth, his intellect and his sex appeal. And, you know, he’s held James Bond and Hugh Hefner out as role models. And I don’t think that’s evolved for him much since the age of 12.

Glasser: But James Bond didn’t have to force himself on women. So my question for this group is: Is he merely a foul‑mouthed guy, or is it possible that he is acting on these words in some way, that he is somehow aggressive or violent toward women?

Barrett: They talk about this as if this is locker room bragging, and really, I was in a lot of locker rooms and I never heard anything like this. Men don’t brag about forcing themselves on women. They want to paint themselves as desirable, and, you know, he doesn’t look like a stud here. He looks like a predator. I’ve never heard men talk this way. This is boasting of something that shows your own weakness. It shows, you know, that a woman doesn’t want you; whereas, most boasts in these kind of scenarios are about women who do want you.

Blair: I think that’s a super important distinction. I haven’t hung out in locker rooms, guys, so I’ve got to take your word for it. But my impression is it’s more like, “Women, you know, couldn’t wait to have me,” not that “I was able to force myself on her.” But, also, the frame of mind that women are objects, which, I mean—this just in, that’s not new, but the degree to which that permeates everything, I think, is stunning.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-2016-biographers-214350

Wow.  The Dubuque paper actually took Don Caligula to task for his remarks...

thonline.com/news/opinion/article_080375cd-ded6-5c16-941e-c5757a82a174.html?utm_source=thonline&utm_medium=click_source&utm_campaign=left_column_news

Those who have been closely following the presidential campaign might have been left with a question after the bombshell recording of Donald Trump in 2005 exploded on the news media Friday. The question is, “Why?”

Not why, as in why would Trump say such things. But why, as in why is anyone shocked or surprised to hear Trump talk that way? What is it about Trump that causes anyone to believe he considers women as equals, not sex objects?

It’s certainly not the language he uses. In this campaign alone, he has made numerous overtly sexist remarks.

For decades, the TH Editorial Board did not make endorsements for president, choosing to focus on races involving local, regional and statewide offices. Further, we viewed presidential elections as offering voters a challenging choice among well-known candidates of merit. And, while this editorial is not an endorsement for a presidential candidate, it clearly is a statement against an offensive misogynist as the leader of our country.

It really surprised me that they spoke out against him like this.  I had almost figured they would be the one paper that would endorse Don Caligula.

And of course our local teabaggers are having a fit in the comments section.

16 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I think when all this is over someone is gonna have to peruse the internets to compile all the nicknames for Trump.  

Including such classics as

• Der Trumpenführer
  • Trumplethinskin
  • Der Drumpf
  • Agent Orange
  • Donnie Dumbfuck
  • Trumptanic
  • Der Gropenführer
  • Trumpster Fire
  • The Human Dumpster Fire
  • Orange Hitler
  • Cheeto Benito
  • The Giant Orange Cheeto
  • Donald Trumpler
  • Incomprehensible Jizz Trumpet
  • Shit Gibbon
  • Fuckface von Clownstick
  • Man-Baby
  • Comedy Entrapment
  • Unrepentant Narcissistic Asshole
  • Cheeto-Dusted Bloviator
  • Orange Anus
  • The Antichrist

My personal favorite that I heard was Fuckmuppet, but I think I've now added der Gropenfuhrer (I can't do that thing to the "u") to my favorites list!

So much for "I don't care for Ryan's support" 

Trump is sad because Ryan didn't call and love on him after the debate. 

Donald Trump blasted House Speaker Paul Ryan and other Republicans on Wednesday, suggesting that they’ve turned their backs on the GOP nominee because “there’s a whole sinister deal going on” behind his back.

At a rally in Ocala, Florida, Trump warned supporters “this is the last time you’ll ever have a chance to save our country.”

“It’s not gonna happen anymore. You won’t be able — the numbers will be too great. Already, the Republican nominee has a massive — a massive disadvantage, and especially when you have the leaders not putting their weight behind the people,” Trump said. “They’re not putting their weight behind the people.”

“Instead of calling me and saying, ‘Congratulations, you did a great job, you absolutely destroyed her in the debate like everybody said,’” Trump began, trailing off to boast about how Pat Buchanan called his performance against Hillary Clinton during Sunday’s debate “the single greatest debate performance in the history of presidential politics.”

“So wouldn’t you think that Paul Ryan would call and say, ‘Good going?’ In front of just about the largest for a second-night debate in the history of the country,” Trump said. “So, you know, you’d think that they’d say: ‘Great going, Don. Let’s go. Let’s beat this crook. She’s a crook. Let’s beat her. We gotta stop it.’

But Ryan doesn’t do that, Trump lamented, floating a conspiracy about a backroom deal. “There’s a whole deal going on there,” he said. “I mean, you know, there’s a whole deal going on. We’re gonna figure it out. I always figure things out. But there’s a whole sinister deal going on.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-paul-ryan-gop-conspiracy-229677

The numbers remark is a bit cryptic but I take it he's talking about America being invaded by dangerous foreigners who are not orange enough and will not vote for the Republican nominees who hate them. 

1 hour ago, Mecca said:

This morning the Trump supporters at the rallies are calling for a revolution. It started when a woman got up at a Pence rally and called for one. They are also having militia sign ups. 

Trump has the ignorant believing that everyone and everything is out to get them. I worry about the safety of Hillary and, believe it or not, Paul Ryan. Trump is claiming that if he loses it will be the fault of Paul Ryan. Trump claims he does not need Paul and glad he is free, but then turns around and blames Paul.

This is a mess. An absolute mess. I just wish we could colonize Mars really soon and put the Trumpers on there. 

Mike Pence looked like he got clobbered with a bat when she stood up and said that.  I think he's finally realized that it's too late to let go of the sinking ship. It's already carrying him to the bottom.

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

duckypajamas.jpg

And that's just terrifying. I may never sleep again!

Trump's looking kinda pink at his Florida rally today.  Either his blood pressure is up, or he couldn't get spray-tanned today and used a tanning bed instead.

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Last time I checked, the United States wasn't a theocracy.  I don't care what your backward redneck fantasy book says.  In our secular government, everyone is created equal and, as long as you meet the Constitutional requirements (of which gender is not one), you can be president.

If you're looking for a theocracy that marginalizes half the population, I hear Saudi Arabia is a nice place.

10 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Mike Pence looked like he got clobbered with a bat when she stood up and said that.  I think he's finally realized that it's too late to let go of the sinking ship. It's already carrying him to the bottom.

And that's just terrifying. I may never sleep again!

You're welcome.

egrin.gif

I saw that story too this morning about some of Don Caligula's supporters here in Iowa getting all stupid.  I was like, fuck I hate having to share a state with people like "Rhonda" and the others at that meeting.

I remember something in Madden NFL 2003 when one of the teams was getting clobbered and stopped trying one of the lines John Madden would say is that sometimes teams reached a point when they decided to save themselves for next week, and maybe the team was at that point.  Maybe Mike Pence has reached that point and is just trying to save himself for the next election.  He's probably kicking himself now for taking the VP slot.

1 hour ago, Mecca said:

I understand. If you are a public figure and are not vigorously supporting every grunt and belch of Donald Trump, it would be wise to watch your back. :pb_sad:

2 hours ago, Mecca said:

Just like a toddler, if it doesn't go his way, it's someone else's fault.

Hey, if we ship the deplorables to Mars, we might be able to reverse climate change -- all that hot air and excess crap gone from Earth would be wonderful!

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

duckypajamas.jpg

Wow, such class, I wonder if he'll be Drumpf's Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare? Maybe Ambassador to France?

Damn, he's wearing onesie pajamas. I don't know why that seems worse; definitely more perverse somehow.  

“As I was growing up, people were always trying to talk about their sexual conquests,” Carson said on CNN Tuesday. “And trying to make themselves appear you know like the Don Casanova. I’m surprised you haven’t heard that, I really am.”

He knows so much about this topic and yet manages to conflate don Juan, a character, with Giacomo Casanova, a man who really existed.

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

I understand. If you are a public figure and are not vigorously supporting every grunt and belch of Donald Trump, it would be wise to watch your back. :pb_sad:

I agree. I believe they would see Ryan more as a traitor and go after him. I may not like about 99.9% of the things that come out of Ryan's mouth when it come to politics, but I don't want to see him or anyone harmed by Trump's deplorables.

Trump is winding up his base and he needs to seriously STFU. 

And Keith Olbermann asks how the hell Don Caligula would deport 11 million people?

Someone should alert Ann Coulter, we know how much she loves this idea.

As polls show that Donald Trump would overwhelmingly win if only men were allowed to vote, the GOP nominee's supporters have spawned a new Twitter hashtag: #repealthe19th.

That’s a reference to the 19th Amendment, which gave women the right to vote.

The Twitter commentary began after Nate Silver of the FiveThirtyEight website published an article Tuesday looking at men’s and women’s voting patterns.

He found that if the election only counted the male vote, Trump would swamp Clinton, 350 electoral votes to 188. A candidate must win 270 electoral votes to win the presidency.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-backers-tweet-repealthe19th-1476299001-htmlstory.html

I am so happy to find this thread on FJ where I can share my thoughts and fears with other rational and reasonable people which seem to be in short supply on my Facebook page and in my family. My brother-in-law is voting for Trump because Hilary will continue Obamacare and his co-pay went up to $80 last year! (Not even considering the fact that his employer or the insurance company could be responsible!) Nor is he even considering the fact that the Cheeto-faced douchebag is racist, misogynistic, xenophobic,  narcissistic,  and unfit for any public office, but hey, he'll do something about health insurance! ( yeah, right!) I'm amazed that anyone believes that he would do anything to benefit anyone besides HIMSELF.  At the beginning of this shitshow, I just thought he was a joke, but now I realize he is DANGEROUS and so are his supporters! They are, for the most part, ignorant, uneducated, racist, and many seem to be armed! I am definitely concerned for Hillary's safety and well-being!  What has this country come to, to allow this idiot to be the nominee of a major party. Congratulations Republicans! You did this!

Rant over. . . for now.

@AuntK, glad you decided to join us. :pb_smile:

Brace yourselves for more angry tweets from the orange one. Two more women have come forward to accuse him of touching them inappropriately.

Http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?ribbon-ad-idx=2&rref=politics&module=Ribbon&=context&region=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Politics&pgtype=article

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived