IGNORED

Trump 4: Now With Less Orange Tan

Destiny

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From @AmazonGrace's earlier comment:

If the Trump campaign does proceed with lawsuits, it will give both the Times and the Post the opportunity to pursue discovery and request information on Trump's entire sexual history, because Trump would have the burden of proving falsity and actual malice.

I am obviously not a lawyer. Could the legal defense teams for the newspapers request copies of transcripts and unaired videos from Trump's television shows in building their defense? I'm sure many of you have heard the rumors that there is evidence of Trump behaving like a sexist pig in those materials. 

14 minutes ago, karen77 said:

http://www.king5.com/news/local/miss-washington-2013-says-donald-trump-groped-her/334981243

This hasn't seemed to make the rounds yet (saw it last night) but I'm sure it'll be picked up soon... only 2013!!

This whole "It was years ago and he's a changed man now!" bullshit is highly annoying. 

26 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

This whole "It was years ago and he's a changed man now!" bullshit is highly annoying. 

But, but, but......Trump has excepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior and Jerry Falwell Jr. is his BFF! 

Ever noticed how these holy rollers keep saying we must forgive Trump but never extend that same forgiveness to Hillary, Bill or anyone else they oppose? 

What makes my head spin is that Cheetoh can trot Clinton accusers around and link it to Hillary by saying she viciously tried to silence them when the only thing she seems to have done is to tell Jaunita Broaderick Thank you for everything you do for the campaign.   Now he approaches the allegations against him with name calling and threats of lawsuits.

Orange Julius, oh how I love that name and thanks for whoever used it first, has been going on for decades about how awful those pesky Clintons are at his rally in Florida. He is innocent of all these allegations and the Clintons are just mean people that set him up. He keeps spouting off conspiracy theories. I swear OJ must listen to Coast to Coast AM. 

If I had a dime for every goober that was wearing a mesh trucker hat at a Donald rally, I would be able to retire rather early. 

5 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Orange Julius, oh how I love that name and thanks for whoever used it first, has been going on for decades about how awful those pesky Clintons are at his rally in Florida. He is innocent of all these allegations and the Clintons are just mean people that set him up. He keeps spouting off conspiracy theories. I swear OJ must listen to Coast to Coast AM. 

If I had a dime for every goober that was wearing a mesh trucker hat at a Donald rally, I would be able to retire rather early. 

Aw, shucks! :pb_redface:

Doesn't he realize that playing the victim is just going to piss off more people and make them decide to speak up? Since we have an accuser from as recent as 2013, doesn't he understand that one or more of the women he has victimized could easily have a recording of his unwanted advances on her smartphone?

22 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Yeah here's Orange Julius, in all his Juliueness

ojules.jpg

Of course I had been thinking of another Julius who hired a guy to paint a ceiling in Rome some 500 years ago.

Trump is an idiot. Good luck with that lawsuit, asshat. Trump has only mistreated women for decades on record. He admitted he does walk in on contestants to Howard Stern. He damaged his own reputation, not the New York Times or the women coming forward.  

Trump said in his speech today that he did nothing to the People's reporter because "just look at her." I honestly hate the man. I can't believe this is what is happening during a presidential race and so many are OK with Trump's actions. It gives me a headache. 

Sorry to keep flooding this thread. It is apparent I need to find a job. Haha! 

Anyway, Falwell Jr. had the guts to say to the students at Liberty that are protesting against Trump and Falwell Jr's support of Trump are not acting very Christlike. What the crap? I beg to differ. I think they are. They are standing up against the nonsense and backing the innocent. Isn't that what Christ did? 

Trump and Falwell would be the type to rally against Jesus if he were around today. Those two would not know anything about being Christlike even if Jesus showed up on their doorstep and smacked them in the face with a bible. 

Takes some seats, Jerry. You look stupid talking smack about your students in a public forum. 

30 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Trump is an idiot. Good luck with that lawsuit, asshat. Trump has only mistreated women for decades on record. He admitted he does walk in on contestants to Howard Stern. He damaged his own reputation, not the New York Times or the women coming forward.  

Trump said in his speech today that he did nothing to the People's reporter because "just look at her." I honestly hate the man. I can't believe this is what is happening during a presidential race and so many are OK with Trump's actions. It gives me a headache. 

Same. I am taking notes of all who are still backing him and I am taking notes of all who backed him even when he was xenophobic, racist, ableist, and all the others. I am deeply cynical, so I feel like those in office who just NOW pulled their backings for Trump are just doing it to save face for future political endeavors. They were fine with everything else he had to say, but as soon has he had shit to say about White Women, they were outta there. Because White Women are part of their voting base.

Also, to those men who want to repeal the 19th amendment. What about the fact that the Constitution is holy and deemed great by God? Where are all your arguments when someone talks about repealing your beloved Right to Bear Arms? Not the same? Why?

20 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

I can't stop watching this. It is chilling. 

Dang. I watched that and my eyes started flowing with tears. It makes me sad. It makes me angry. How can people be so mean? Have we not learned anything? 

Response from the New York Times to the letter from Trump's lawyers:

CuqjPC6XgAQMB0S.jpg

I love that last sentence!! :clap:

4 hours ago, Mecca said:

Jerry Falwell Jr. is just awful. He knows that Donald has changed and excepted Jesus. Trump is not like he used to be. Say what? Jerry must not have been paying attention to Trump's Twitter feed or debates or rallies or interviews. This guy has insulted and attacked just about everyone on the planet. If Trump has changed and became this amazing Christian Falwell is trying to push on us this morning, Trump sure has a funny way of showing it.

WWJD? I am sure Jesus would not insult a Gold Star family, say hispanics and black families live in hell, tell his followers to check out a sex tape, call women pigs and other awful names, make fun of people with disabilities, claim immigrants are rapists and murders, turn his back on Syrian refugees, get in Twitter wars with people, incite his followers to harms others or lie about everything. 

I know there are people asking how these evangelicals can back Trump. I think it is because they have more in common with Trump than they don't. 

I was surprised that students at Liberty University (Jerry Falwell's school) have come out against Drumpf.

“Donald Trump does not represent our values and we want nothing to do with him,” the statement read, in part. “He has made his name by maligning others and bragging about his sins. Not only is Donald Trump a bad candidate for president, he is actively promoting the very things that we as Christians ought to oppose.”

The students at Liberty University wrote that they felt compelled to speak out in light of Falwell’s steadfast support for Trump even after the candidate’s comments about women and sexual assault.

“Because our president has led the world to believe that Liberty University supports Donald Trump, we students must take it upon ourselves to make clear that Donald Trump is absolutely opposed to what we believe, and does not have our support,” the Liberty students wrote. “We are not proclaiming our opposition to Donald Trump out of bitterness, but out of a desire to regain the integrity of our school.”

I know many college Republican groups are not supporting Cheeto, but I was surprised that students at Liberty (AKA Jerry Falwell University) would dare speak out against their leader.

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I was surprised that students at Liberty University (Jerry Falwell's school) have come out against Drumpf.

I know many college Republican groups are not supporting Cheeto, but I was surprised that students at Liberty (AKA Jerry Falwell University) would dare speak out against their leader.

There have been a few times when some of the student body have protested. They protested Trump speaking at the university several months back. 

Falwell Jr. says the reason why he allows the students to protest on campus is because liberal universities do not allow conservatives students to have a voice. He is full of crapploa, but he is trying to paint himself as tolerant when his teachings and views state much different. Jr. is just as gross as Senior. 

And here comes Rush Limpstick into the fray;

politico.com/story/2016/10/rush-limbaugh-defends-trump-assault-229751

Rush Limbaugh fired back at Michelle Obama on Thursday, saying the first lady has no room to talk when it comes to criticizing Donald Trump for using locker room language. And he excused crude remarks the Republican nominee made about women in a 2005 recording that even Trump isn't defending, arguing that the comments didn't amount to boasting about sexual assault.

“Men brag, and she is telling people that she doesn't know men who brag,” Limbaugh said on his long-running radio program, according to a transcript. “You know the people that have been to the White House? How about some of the rappers that talk about their ‘bitches’ and their ‘hos’ have performed such lyrics in the White House?”

Limbaugh also disputed the idea that Trump had confessed to sexual assault in the "Access Hollywood" recording.

“f you go back to this audiotape, he said, ‘When you're a celebrity, they let you do anything,’” Limbaugh said. "How can there can be assault if somebody's granting permission? How can it be assault if they let you do anything?"

I didn't think it was possible to be more disgusted by the mere mention of that bloviating fuck muppet blow hole.

57 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Response from the New York Times to the letter from Trump's lawyers:

CuqjPC6XgAQMB0S.jpg

I love that last sentence!! :clap:

Yep....seems like talking about his daughter being a "piece of ass" has come around to bite him in the ass. 

Now if I had been the editor I would have probably gone the Bill Baxley route.  Namely sending a letter that said my response was for Agent Orange to kiss my ass.

8 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

“f you go back to this audiotape, he said, ‘When you're a celebrity, they let you do anything,’” Limbaugh said. "How can there can be assault if somebody's granting permission? How can it be assault if they let you do anything?"

You would actually have to get consent. If you just walk up to someone and start kissing and groping her without asking anything, they did not "grant permission". 

I don't know why Donald is saying that the victims that are coming out are lying. Didn't he say that he grabs women by the p*****, that he kisses women without their consent, and that he walks in on beauty pageant contestants? Well, they are coming out and just backing up what HE said. Again, what DONALD TRUMP said. 

He needs to shut it or sue himself. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/13/donald-trump-paul-ryan-campaign-republicans-democrats/91939786/

"He's already lost, and now he's essentially settling perceived slights and grievances," said Republican consultant Ryan Williams, a former spokesman for 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney.

Williams likened Trump to a "wounded animal," one that is "just lashing out at everything in his field of vision."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/opinion/donald-trump-unshackled-and-unhinged.html

As Newsweek reported on Sunday:

“Jill Harth, a pageant owner trying to work with Trump in the mid-1990s, filed suit against him in federal court in Manhattan in 1997, describing a ‘relentless’ campaign of sexual harassment and assault including an incident in which he reached under a table, put his hands on her thighs and grabbed her ‘intimate private parts’ during a meeting at a New York restaurant.”

Temple Taggart, Miss Utah 1997, told The Times in May that when she was introduced to Trump, “He kissed me directly on the lips. I thought, ‘Oh my God, gross.’”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/opinion/campaign-stops/donald-trump-terroristic-man-toddler.html?action=click&contentCollection=opinion&module=NextInCollection&region=Footer&pgtype=article&version=column&rref=collection%2Fcolumn%2Fcharles-m-blow

Donald Trump is a domestic terrorist; only his form of terror doesn’t boil down to blowing things up. He’s the 70-year-old toddler who knows nearly nothing, hurls insults, has simplistic solutions for complex problems and is quick to throw a tantrum. Also, in case you didn’t know it, this toddler is mean to girls and is a bit of a bigot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/10/13/heres-the-advice-donald-trump-gave-bill-cosby-about-sexual-assault-accusations/

Here’s the advice Donald Trump gave Bill Cosby about sexual assault accusations

2 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

You would actually have to get consent. If you just walk up to someone and start kissing and groping her without asking anything, they did not "grant permission". 

Yeah, consent.  Mr. Limpstick, you might want to try it sometime.

He is so fucking stupid. 

1 minute ago, AmazonGrace said:

Donald Trump is a domestic terrorist; only his form of terror doesn’t boil down to blowing things up. He’s the 70-year-old toddler who knows nearly nothing, hurls insults, has simplistic solutions for complex problems and is quick to throw a tantrum. Also, in case you didn’t know it, this toddler is mean to girls and is a bit of a bigot.

Agent Orange is a five year old child with a personality disorder inside a 70 year old body.  I know children that age who behave much better and show a trillion times more compassion that than stupid fuck ever did.   

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/13/6-problems-with-donald-trumps-coordinated-character-assassination-media-theory/

6 problems with Trump's coordinated character assassination theory

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/13/13272904/trump-women-accuse-response

Why didn’t Trump’s accusers come forward sooner? Just look at what he said when they did.

Donald Trump’s speech Thursday was deliberately designed to bully any other victims out there into staying quiet.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/13/13274632/donald-trump-jr-sexual-assault

Donald Trump Jr. said there’s nothing wrong with his father’s claim that he can sexually assault women — “grab ’em by the pussy” — because he’s a celebrity. In fact, Donald Jr. told Charlotte radio station WBT that the comments make his father “a human.”

“I’ve had conversations like that with plenty of people where people use language off color. They’re talking, two guys, amongst themselves. I’ve seen it time and time again. I think it makes him a human,” Donald Jr. said, according to Politico. “I think it makes him a normal person, not a political robot. He hasn’t spent his whole life waiting for this moment to run for the presidency.”

http://www.vox.com/first-person/2016/10/10/13230346/donald-trump-locker-room-talk-chris-kluwe

I was in an NFL locker room for eight years, the very definition of the macho, alpha male environment you're so feebly trying to evoke to protect yourself, and not once did anyone approach your breathtaking depths of arrogant imbecility. Oh, sure, we had some dumb guys, and some guys I wouldn't want to hang out with on any sort of regular basis, but we never had anyone say anything as foul and demeaning as you did on that tape, and, hell, I played a couple years with a guy who later turned out to be a serial rapist. Even he never talked like that.

Now, Donald, I'm sure you're wondering just what it is we talk about in a professional locker room, if we don't spend all our time regarding 50 percent of the population as mobile fuck receptacles eagerly awaiting our tiny-handed grasp on their love lapels. I shall educate you!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived