IGNORED

Trump 4: Now With Less Orange Tan

Destiny

New claim by Trump is he will be making sure the the New York Times goes out of business. 

Jack Kingston, Senior Advisor to Asshat, just said with a straight face that Trump takes sexual assault very seriously. Honestly, how do these people sleep at night with their lying? 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.theatlantic.com/liveblogs/2016/10/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations/503969/?date_published_since=2016-10-13T18:36:38#liveblog-updates

Two fresh bits of news about Donald Trump’s past behavior have come out tonight. One is a new account from a woman who says she witnessed the Republican nominee reaching under women’s skirts at a restaurant in the 1990s, as well a frankly creepy news clipping pulled from the Chicago Tribune archives.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/how-trumps-abuse-of-women-hid-in-plain-sight/503954/

How Trump's Abuse of Women Hid in Plain Sight

The Republicans’ defenders argue that the timing of accusations of sexual assault are questionable. That’s only because they weren’t paying attention before.

You don’t have to take their word for it, either: You can take Trump’s word for it.

But now and again, an almost wistful feeling seems to overcome Trump, in a possible sign that though his army of supporters will never desert him, he may not be as confident as they are about the destiny of the election. On Wednesday afternoon, for instance, Trump admitted he was baffled that he was doing so poorly with women voters in the polls.

"I don't understand. Every place I go, I see hundreds of women for Trump and then I see a poll: he's not doing well with women. I don't know. I don't get it," Trump said.

And at the end of a long day on Tuesday, Trump even appeared close to admitting his stunning, uproarious political journey could be nearing its end.

"You better make sure we win or there will be no more Trump rallies — the Hell with that," Trump said. "To Hell with the rallies."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/2016-election-donald-trump-crowds-rallies/

I just FREAKIN LOVE Michelle Obama! Her speech today was TOTALLY AWESOME! (apologies to Jill Duggar for the use of the teenspeak).  Although I only heard parts of it, her speech today where she said this (Trump's shit) had "shaken her to the core" was exceptional.  She is so articulate, brilliant, a woman of such character that I am awed by her. What a marvelous First Lady!  I saw a clip where the White House has warned Trump about attacking her;  I wonder if he would dare at this point. He is in complete meltdown, no telling what is next!

"They go low, we go high. . ." M. O.

Melania Trump is threatening to sue People magazine and Ms. Stoynoff:

At 7:15 p.m. on Thursday night, Melania tweeted a copy of a letter bearing the return address of her lawyer, Charles Harder, and addressed to People editorial director Jess Cagle and People writer Natasha Stoynoff, who wrote a first-person account about Donald Trump forcibly kissing her at Mar-a-Lago in 2005.

Harder — who represented Hulk Hogan in his suit against Gawker, which was funded by Trump supporter Peter Thiel, and has sent threatening letters on Melania's behalf before — wrote that Stoynoff's account contained "actionable" falsehoods (though it did not call the article defamatory). The specific passage Melania Trump disputes: the account of the writer bumping into Melania and having a brief conversation with her outside of Trump Tower.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/melania-trump-threatens-to-sue-people-for-reporting-she-talked-to-writer-229775

2 hours ago, AuntK said:

I just FREAKIN LOVE Michelle Obama! Her speech today was TOTALLY AWESOME! (apologies to Jill Duggar for the use of the teenspeak).  Although I only heard parts of it, her speech today where she said this (Trump's shit) had "shaken her to the core" was exceptional.  She is so articulate, brilliant, a woman of such character that I am awed by her. What a marvelous First Lady!  I saw a clip where the White House has warned Trump about attacking her;  I wonder if he would dare at this point. He is in complete meltdown, no telling what is next!

"They go low, we go high. . ." M. O.

I love how Mrs. Obama and Mrs. Clinton both get under the skins of conservatives and sends them running screaming to defend their manly territory.

And of course all the low life fuck muppet pieces of shit are coming up out of the woodwork.  Case in point, Lou Dobbs, who tweeted the address and phone number of one of Agent Orange's accusers

salon.com/2016/10/13/fox-business-host-lou-dobbs-tweets-phone-number-and-address-of-donald-trump-sexual-assault-accuser

Jessica Leeds, the 74-year-old former traveling businesswoman who accused Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her three decades ago on a first-class flight to New York, is now the target of a high-reaching doxing campaign.

Fox Business host Lou Dobbs on Thursday retweeted Leeds’ phone number and address as indication of her ties to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign, according to Business Insider.

Dobbs has yet to delete his tweet, but the account he quoted no longer exists. With Leeds’ personal information, Dobbs added the caption, “This is the Dirtiest Campaign in our History” and several pro-Trump hashtags.

I hope he loses his job for this stunt.

I loved Michelle Obama's speech so much but I'm afraid it's not going to be heard by the people who really need to hear it and understand what it's like to be treated like a piece of meat and how experiencing that makes Trump's words all the more appalling and unacceptable.

I am always late to the party, but I read some snippets of "repeal the 19th" in various places today and was like, WTF.  

Mr MM told me this election is all about wimmins votes and how we have the power.  (YAY HIM!)

Shove ME into the 1800s, my ass....

Donald Trump denied requests by political aides to submit himself to a forensic evaluation, a choice that partially led to his campaign being unprepared to handle accusations that he mistreated women, according to a Bloomberg report.

This is a man who

a ) has a lot to hide

b ) believes he is untouchable

c ) does not think ahead and prepare for foreseeable disasters

d ) all of the above

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/13/donald-trump-barred-campaign-from-researching-his-past-report.html

Is the Presidential election done? On Thursday morning, Donald Trump, facing new sexual-assault accusations, cancelled an interview with one of his most stalwart supporters, Sean Hannity, of Fox News. Other news networks reported that they were having a hard time finding guests willing to defend Trump on air. Some commentators went as far as suggesting that Trump might skip the third Presidential debate, which is scheduled for Wednesday, or maybe even drop out of the race entirely.

On Thursday afternoon, Trump indicated he would fight on. “I take all of these slings and arrows for you,” he said at a rally in West Palm Beach, Florida. “I take them for our movement, so that we can have our country back.”

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/the-election-may-be-over-but-trumps-blowup-is-just-starting

Well done, Mr Trump... sexual predation allegations prove that you are a true philantropist and savior...

Trump’s remarks, which he read from a teleprompter, were laced with the kind of global conspiracies and invective common in the writings of the alternative-right, white-nationalist activists who see him as their champion. Some critics also heard echoes of historical anti-Semitic slurs in Trump’s allegations that Clinton “meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty” and that media and financial elites were part of a soulless cabal out to destroy “our great civilization.”

“It’s a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities,” Trump said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-says-groping-allegations-are-part-of-a-global-conspiracy-to-help-clinton/2016/10/13/e377d7e4-915a-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html

Eh, a handful of large corporations, like the Trump enterprises? For a man who likes to brag about his wealth so much this seems like an odd bit of paranoia.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trump-women-accusations-sexual-assault/504089/

Donald Trump's Cynical Exploitation of Rape Culture

The Republican nominee’s attempt to undermine his accusers highlights the callousness of his attacks against Hillary Clinton.

http://time.com/4530832/donald-trump-concussion-cte-nfl-football/

Why Donald Trump’s Concussion Remarks Are Dangerous

Players, researchers and a widow of an ex-NFL player with CTE condemn the presidential candidate's comments

Donald Trump has mocked women, disability and war heroism during this toxic presidential campaign. So it’s no huge surprise that he’s belittled another subject that deserves no scorn — brain injury — while on the stump.

During a rally this Wednesday in Lakeland, Fla., Trump talked about a woman who had fainted but returned to the crowd. “The woman was out cold and now she’s coming back,” Trump said. “See? We don’t go by these new, and very much softer, NFL rules. Concussion. Oh, oh! Got a little ding on the head. No, no, you can’t play for the rest of the season. Our people are tough.

Fainting and concussion aren't even nearly the same thing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/14/us/politics/republican-donors-trump.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — Several of the Republican Party’s most generous donors called on the Republican National Committee on Thursday to disavow Donald J. Trump, saying that allegations by multiple women that Mr. Trump had groped or made inappropriate sexual advances toward them threatened to inflict lasting damage on the party’s image.

“At some point, you have to look in the mirror and recognize that you cannot possibly justify support for Trump to your children — especially your daughters,” said David Humphreys, a Missouri business executive who contributed more than $2.5 million to Republicans from the 2012 campaign cycle through this spring.

Bruce Kovner, a New York investor and philanthropist who with his wife has given $2.7 million to Republicans over the same period, was just as blunt. “He is a dangerous demagogue completely unsuited to the responsibilities of a United States president,” Mr. Kovner wrote in an email, referring to Mr. Trump.

And today's stupid twat award goes to:

“He is our candidate,” Rosie Tripp, the Republican committeewoman from New Mexico, wrote to other members of the committee. “I am dismayed by our own Republicans who are bailing like rats off a ship. He who is without sin can cast the first stone. I am sure they are not as pure as the driven snow, either.”

Really? isn't there any middle ground between being a flaming racist,  a fucking sexual predator and a raging paranoid bully, and "without sin"?  Couldn't you just, I don't know, choose someone who may not be as pure as driven snow but who is a half decent person and qualified to become the President?

Melania Trump:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/melania-trump-demands-retraction-from-people/ar-AAiVp9o?li=BBnb7Kz

On behalf of Melania Trump, lawyer Charles Harder disputed that she and Stoynoff ran into each other, citing the following lines from the People story:

That winter, I actually bumped into Melania on Fifth Avenue, in front of Trump Tower as she walked into the building, carrying baby Barron.

“Natasha, why don’t we see you anymore?” she asked, giving me a hug.

I was quiet and smiled, telling her I’d missed her, and I squeezed little Barron’s foot. I couldn’t discern what she knew. Did she really not guess why I hadn’t been around?

"The two are not friends and were never friends or even friendly," the letter stated.

There is a great picture of Melania in the story, she looks quite unfriendly in it :)

I am hogging the thread... please someone post something.

Oughta have known, it's the Mexicans...:

Donald Trump will claim Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim was part of a cabal dredging up allegations the Republican nominee touched women inappropriately, The Wall Street Journal reported.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/14/donald-trump-to-claim-mexican-billionaire-carlos-slim-behind-nyt-sex-assault-stories-wsj.html

There is nothing that evil Mexican rapists won't do to discredit wholesome pussy grabbers.

http://jezebel.com/recently-unearthed-transcript-proves-donald-trump-has-n-1787778344

Recently-Unearthed Transcript Proves Donald Trump Has Never, Ever Respected Women

Let’s talk about women. Your feelings toward them seem conflicted, even chauvinistic, confusing since you adore and respect your mother so much.

I have great relationships with women, my mother, Ivana, Marla, my female executives are better than the men: tougher, smarter

So why in 1992 did you tell a writer for New York magazine, Marie Brenner, that ‘You have to treat women like shit” – ultimately pouring a bottle of wine down her back?

I didn’t say that. The woman’s a liar, extremely unattractive, lots of problems because of her looks.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-women-unearthed-1994-primetime-interview-nancy-collins-938176?utm_source=twitter

You seem to call all the shots in a relationship: when, if you’ll marry, or divorce, whether your wife will work, or not — which Marla wants to do.

I don’t see it that way. I’m a great starmaker, which I’ve done with Ivana and Marla. I liked that. But once they are a star, the fun is over for me. It’s the creation process, like creating a building. It’s sad.

Hardly encouraging for the women in your life.

It’s complicated, I change from moment to moment. I’m not saying anybody gets a joy ride in this deal. But it could be a lot worse. I’m a very good husband.

If you like pussy grabbers.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/13/donald-trump-called-deaf-apprentice-marlee-matlin-retarded.html#/articles/2016/10/13/donald-trump-called-deaf-apprentice-marlee-matlin-retarded.html

Just in case you thought Donald Trump was insufficiently awful: He repeatedly called a deaf actress “retarded,” three sources tell The Daily Beast.

Trump, who was accused on Wednesday of making sexual comments to Marlee Matlin, an Oscar-winning actress who once competed on Trump’s Celebrity Apprentice, also apparently had a habit of insulting, mimicking, and demeaning as mentally handicapped his star female contestant—all because she was deaf.

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-hit-on-marlee-matlin-celebrity-apprentice-former-contestant-claims/

Another Apprentice contestant saying that Donald was, um, his usual tactless self, with Matlin and other females on the show, in front of his daughter.

16 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Response from the New York Times to the letter from Trump's lawyers:

Awesome response! Standing up, clapping and cheering!  

Now on to some dark thoughts: Why does Trump still have so much or even ANY support?  I guess Men's Rights Activists are thrilled with him as a candidate, but what the hell is everyone else thinking?  The sex scandals are taking center stage, but what should be a full headline above the fold are the many, many individual and groups of people who are justifiably denouncing him as unfit to lead the country because he is f**king nuts.  

The Washington Post reported on this originally, and I found it on HuffPo.  

A group of former nuclear launch officers in the U.S. Air Force have signed an open letter saying they’re disturbed by the idea of Trump standing over what’s known as the “red button.” The letter, with 10 signatories, was first reported by The Washington Post on Thursday.

Only the president can order a nuclear launch. That order cannot be vetoed and once the missiles have been launched, they cannot be called back,” the letter states. “The consequences of miscalculation, impulsive decision-making or poor judgment on the part of the president could be catastrophic.”

The letter concludes: “Donald Trump should not be the nation’s commander-in-chief. He should not be entrusted with the nuclear launch codes. He should not have his finger on the button.”

Bruce Blair, who, according to the Post, organized the letter, told the paper that the writers deliberately did not endorse Clinton. “No one who signed the letter wanted to disclose a position who they would vote for,” Blair said. “The letter is focused entirely on Trump.” He said those who signed were “flabbergasted” by the possibility of a Trump presidency, and wanted to speak out before it was too late.

Link to full text of HuffPo article here.  The HuffPo article has a link to the full text of the letter referenced above and a link to the Washington Post's interview with Blair. 

11 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I find it interesting that the part of the article she's threatening to sue over is the part where she bumped into the journalist on 5th Avenue later on... not the part where, you know, the journalist claims her husband sexually assaulted her. I mean, the portion outside Trump Tower makes her seem like an actual human being, which he desperately needs because she honestly doesn't come across as a regular or approachable person. 

Would she have any grounds to sue on the basis of the claim that the Donald assaulted the reporter? Melania wasn't there and doesn't have any first hand information about whether it's true or not.

The bit about bumping into her later is the only part she can deny, in order to throw a shade over the legitimacy. 

Melania Trump's threatened lawsuit over the alleged inaccuracies in the story Is so ridiculous that it's hard to say what is going on.  If it is untrue that the reporter bumped into her on Fifth Avenue, well, so what? She has no damages, which you must have if you file a lawsuit. So, my guess is this is merely a warning shot, because any lawsuit would be summarily dismissed by the court.  I don't see that she would have any other grounds to sue unless she is going to claim damages to her reputation, emotional distress, etc.,  by virtue of the claims against her husband. And yes, actually, just in case anyone cares, I am a degreed law professional! ;)

27 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Would she have any grounds to sue on the basis of the claim that the Donald assaulted the reporter? Melania wasn't there and doesn't have any first hand information about whether it's true or not.

The bit about bumping into her later is the only part she can deny, in order to throw a shade over the legitimacy. 

From what I've learned so far in  torts, no.  She would have had to have been there at the time Agent Orange assaulted the reporter. 

And I just found this Hitler finds out jewel...

So well-known douchebag Curt Schilling thinks maybe he will run for President in 8 years: 

http://www.si.com/mlb/2016/10/13/curt-schilling-donald-trump-young-girls-video?xid=socialflow_facebook_si

This is going to be part of Trump's political legacy. Every other moron celebrity with a political opinion is going to fancy that they too can be a presidential nominee. 

I just read a great article about how the Trump camp's words are coming back to bite them: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/13/how-donald-trumps-and-his-campaigns-own-words-are-coming-back-to-bite-them/

Four days ago, Donald Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway implored supporters to retweet her if they agreed that victims of sexual assault should be believed.

Today, Conway and the Trump campaign are faced with arguing that not everysexual assault accuser should be believed — specifically, the growing number of Trump's accusers.

Nope, no true north on Kellyanne Conway's moral compass.  Besides, that was so four days ago.  This is now.   

Speaking of a lack of moral compass, HuffPo just unearthed this little gem by way of Buzzfeed from a 2013 interview of Donald Trump, Jr. on The Opie and Anthony Show: 

Donald Trump Jr. offered some unsolicited career advice for women concerned about sexual harassment in the workplace: Just quit, already.

“If you can’t handle some of the basic stuff that’s become a problem in the workforce today, then you don’t belong in the workforce,” Donald Trump’s son told The Opie and Anthony Show in a 2013 interview that BuzzFeed just unearthed.

“You should go maybe teach kindergarten,” he said, apparently suggesting that teachers aren’t part of the workforce. “You can’t be negotiating billion-dollar deals if you can’t handle, like, you know.”

Gender-based harassment, both sexual and not, is against the law in the U.S. “It is illegal to harass a woman by making offensive comments about women in general,” according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. 

So if the GOP presidential nominee’s son can’t handle not being able to make offensive comments about women, maybe he’s the one unfit for the workforce.

Trump Jr. later joked that saying he’d been harassed would be “my get rich quick scheme. I’m now suing you guys because I feel uncomfortable.”

Full text of the HuffPo article here with Buzzfeed audio of the interview embedded. 

13 minutes ago, Howl said:

Nope, no true north on Kellyanne Conway's moral compass.  Besides, that was so four days ago.  This is now.   

Speaking of a lack of moral compass, HuffPo just unearthed this little gem by way of Buzzfeed from a 2013 interview of Donald Trump, Jr. on The Opie and Anthony Show: 

Full text of the HuffPo article here with Buzzfeed audio of the interview embedded. 

As you can see the Junior Orange Hitler didn't fall far from the fuck muppet tree.  Both of Agent Orange's sons set off my douchnozzle alert system. 

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/fashion/tiffany-the-other-trump.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Dear Tiffany,

Please don't start helping your father's doomed campaign now. You're the only one of the adult Trump kids who hasn't made a total ass of themselves this far. I'd hate to see you ruin that streak so close to the end of the election.

Also, cause you're kind of my only hope that your whole family isn't a bunch of batshit crazy misogynists who enjoy spending Sunday nights wearing white sheets and burning crosses on front lawns.

The wonderful George Takei weighed in on the #Repealthe19th trending hashtag.

george_takei.JPG

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I find it interesting that the part of the article she's threatening to sue over is the part where she bumped into the journalist on 5th Avenue later on... not the part where, you know, the journalist claims her husband sexually assaulted her. I mean, the portion outside Trump Tower makes her seem like an actual human being, which he desperately needs because she honestly doesn't come across as a regular or approachable person. 

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

2 hours ago, AuntK said:

Melania Trump's threatened lawsuit over the alleged inaccuracies in the story Is so ridiculous that it's hard to say what is going on.  If it is untrue that the reporter bumped into her on Fifth Avenue, well, so what? She has no damages, which you must have if you file a lawsuit. So, my guess is this is merely a warning shot, because any lawsuit would be summarily dismissed by the court.  I don't see that she would have any other grounds to sue unless she is going to claim damages to her reputation, emotional distress, etc.,  by virtue of the claims against her husband. And yes, actually, just in case anyone cares, I am a degreed law professional! ;)

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

From what I've learned so far in  torts, no.  She would have had to have been there at the time Agent Orange assaulted the reporter. 

Once again, I am not a lawyer by any stretch of the imagination, but this is what I came up with. :pb_smile: 

If Mrs. Trump's lawyers can get People to print a retraction saying that the chance meeting  between Mrs. Trump, her son, and the reporter never happened, then wouldn't that cast doubt on the reporter's other claim of being assaulted by Trump? If that happens, then doesn't that make it easier for  Mr. Trump's lawyers to then claim that the reporter is obviously a lying liar who lies, so the assault never happened, and then sue her for defamation of character?

10 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/fashion/tiffany-the-other-trump.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Dear Tiffany,

Please don't start helping your father's doomed campaign now. You're the only one of the adult Trump kids who hasn't made a total ass of themselves this far. I'd hate to see you ruin that streak so close to the end of the election.

Also, cause you're kind of my only hope that your whole family isn't a bunch of batshit crazy misogynists who enjoy spending Sunday nights wearing white sheets and burning crosses on front lawns.

Isn't Tiffany a college student? I could see Trump saying that if she doesn't he!p out, he'll quit paying  for her expenses. :pb_sad:

11 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Isn't Tiffany a college student? I could see Drumpf saying that if she doesn't he!p out, he'll quit paying  for her expenses. :pb_sad:

She graduated in May. She doesn't seem to be doing anything with her expensive Penn degree, though. Google lists her profession as "internet celebrity". 

How does one get that job? Does it pay a living wage if your daddy is not a (pretend) billionaire? 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived