IGNORED

Crazy Janis (littlepeasinmypodfromgod) is pregnant

skankbiscuit

It sounds better than the truth: "I want huge boobs cos I'm really really in competition with all other women...I will be the thinnest,have the most babies, the biggest boobs and be the holiest hotty on the block. Cos I have no idea who I am but I better smash the competition just in case I feel threatened".

So it is the deviated septum of breasts?

Note to self... Do not look up Tubular Breasts at work :shock:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Implants were a topic on her now-defunct blog, stillhotwithalot.blogspot.com. If it's still archived in your feed reader, you can see these posts.

So so wish I was following back then. Can't get any archieves at all. Boo.

So it is the deviated septum of breasts?

Note to self... Do not look up Tubular Breasts at work :shock:

:lol: :lol:

There is also a lack of glandular tissue ie not many can breastfeed at all. Makes me sus because she does. But she *could* be the rare exception.

Yeah, I was wondering what happened with their house because in the beginning of the blog it looked like they owned a house and were doing renovations, then they rented a couple different places. Knowing the economy in that area I thought they lost their house but it doesn't say anything on the blog.

Also weird, on the blog it said her husband was moving from the sherrif's dept to a police department and it would be $10 more an hour etc, then later she talks about how her husband was transfered to the mountains, so obviously still with the sherrif's department. I was thinking maybe the police did a credit check and it was so bad he didn't get the job.

Where are the pics of her dressed like a fundie? Most of the pics are typical so cal clothes. She doesn't even look modest enough to be lds.

Try the 'Modesty' section of the current peas blog. It was short lived. She was following that True Femininity at the time.

oh, i'm with you. she is crazy. all that i'm saying that we shouldn't judge someone's mental status based solely on how they dress.

She also was quite rude and ha-ha I told you so about people who gained a fair bit and found it hard to lose after.

Yup. And has big fake boobies and has sex with women.

Which is all fine and dandy but he's not much of a thinker, is he? I'd be angry if my husband put up with everything I did without any input/dissent. Maybe I'm not hot enough for him to be a total pushover! Nah, he'd never agree to fundamentalism, even if I had HH jugs and a string bikini.

I remember her saying before that she was trying hard to be more submissive and allow him to lead because it is her inclination to mow him over and do what she wants. I think he seems like a nice man who maybe isn't brilliant, but really loves her and the kids and tries to appease her so the boat stays a bit steadier. Most likely, he is doing a lot of "mess cleaning" her readers are unaware of.

I remember her saying before that she was trying hard to be more submissive and allow him to lead because it is her inclination to mow him over and do what she wants. I think he seems like a nice man who maybe isn't brilliant, but really loves her and the kids and tries to appease her so the boat stays a bit steadier. Most likely, he is doing a lot of "mess cleaning" her readers are unaware of.

You make a good point. Hubby isn't mentioned much but seems nice. He has a concentration span long enough to hold down a job and did do a bathroom renovation. I think he also told her to chose a homeschool curriculum and stick to it. I am curious as to when they married etc since she had that first child at 16. So many questions.

Her mother consented for her to marry at 17. He has definitely stuck with her through a lot of stuff and it cant be just because she's hot. Lets face it, she is an exciting ride and I am sure she is kooky and funny as well crazy ;)

I really really don't know if I would like it if I were in his shoes. I'll never know! I can say with certainty though I wish I had her energy. Its part of why I stalk the blog so much...the other reason is that I'm a sick woman in many ways :)

Why do I keep thinking of The Exorcist (which I've never actually seen!) as I read this thread?

Is it the descriptions of Janis' behavior, or because the phrase "tubular breasts" makes me think of "tubular bells?"

bYmIKcP7Nbc

she could be a DD since she is pretty thin. They have that fake "grapefruits glued on her chest" roundness. She doesn't have much of a waist so maybe just how her body is proportioned makes them look different.

That was my clue they were fake... no way with the weight of my DD's could they ever be that perky!!!

The bolded is why I think she must be bigger than a DD. Given how she looks, and the measurements she's listed in her blog, she should be wearing a 28 or 30 inch band size (the whole "add 4-5 inches to your rib cage measurement" method of finding your band size is outdated and wrong; band size should be roughly the same size as your rib cage measurement). With the comparable size of her breasts, she should be in at least an F-cup, probably more likely a G.

If her rib cage was larger and she should be in a 34 inch band, on the other hand, I'd believe she was a DD, as a 34DD is roughly equivalent in cup size to a 30F. The combination of small rib cage and large breasts means she has a larger cup size than someone with the same size breasts and a larger rib cage.

I know way too much about bra sizing :oops:

The bolded is why I think she must be bigger than a DD. Given how she looks, and the measurements she's listed in her blog, she should be wearing a 28 or 30 inch band size (the whole "add 4-5 inches to your rib cage measurement" method of finding your band size is outdated and wrong; band size should be roughly the same size as your rib cage measurement). With the comparable size of her breasts, she should be in at least an F-cup, probably more likely a G.

If her rib cage was larger and she should be in a 34 inch band, on the other hand, I'd believe she was a DD, as a 34DD is roughly equivalent in cup size to a 30F. The combination of small rib cage and large breasts means she has a larger cup size than someone with the same size breasts and a larger rib cage.

I know way too much about bra sizing :oops:

Me too. I think it is a byproduct of being fanatical about having the right bra size (since for so many years I had a hard time getting proper size), and wanting no woman to walk around in an uncomfortable, wrongly sized bra! :)

Anyway, exactly what I was thinking. I wear a 30DDD (US Sizing). If I was in a 34 band size, I would be in a 34D. But I am not, as that would be terribly uncomfortable! I can't see her rib cage being much bigger than mine, if bigger at all, but her breasts certainly seem larger. Even though they are implants, and I know implants can appear fuller to the eye than natural breasts, I just don't see how she could be a DD IF she is in the right band size.

I'd say she is wearing the wrong size bra (band size) if she thinks she is a DD.

Sorry to backtrack a little but Bryleann Renahe....

Snipped from Janis' blog

Just some names I am claiming for my possible*(God-willing), future children.

Kalli Nevaeh

Hannah

Braelynn****Love this one a lot

BryleeAnne

Anna-joy

Kinzie

Bella

Annie

Annika

Brinley

Brindy

Aislynn Grace***my fav!

Madelynn

Sawyer Adam

Hunter Adam

Asher Nathan or Asher William

Grayson

Drake

Dawson

Liam

Emmet

Walker

Cohen

She also liked Gunner. Some are better than others but on the whole, I don't really have anything to say except the current children's names and some of the proposed names are really similar.

She loves all the 'tt' 'ay' 'nn' 'll' 'er' 'ann' 'lynn' and 'lee' combinations. Just throw in a consonant and there's your Janis name-maker right there. Actually lynnleeann is right there for the taking. I'm surprised she didn't think of it. :lol:

The boy name could have been lleyson.

I'm so mean.

She also liked Gunner.

If I had been a boy, my parents were going to name me Gunner Bang. I'm so thankful I'm a girl.

I don't even know how to pronounce this... Ass-lynn? Ace-lynn?

I believe it's Aze-lynn.

Aislynn is a Celtic (Irish? Welsh? I can't remember) name that I'm pretty sure is meant to be pronounced 'Ash-lynn'. So at least it's a real name, unlike some of the others on Janis's list.

ETA: I actually think it's a nice name, but would be sceptical about Janis pronouncing it correctly. Even if she did know how to pronounce it, in the US the poor kid would spend her whole life correcting people!

Wyatt (existing child) and Gunner (proposed name) - nice weapon theme.

Everett (existing child) and Emmett (proposed name) - this could get a little confusing.

Tanner (existing) - possibly the worst occuption in history in which children and adults died horribly and young.

Kayla, Kenna (existing children) and Kinzey (proposed name) - yeahhh...I planned for the day my toddlers are mature adults.

Madelynn Breeann (existing toddler) and Bryleann Renehe (fetus) - oh whatever!

Aislynn is a Celtic (Irish? Welsh? I can't remember) name that I'm pretty sure is meant to be pronounced 'Ash-lynn'. So at least it's a real name, unlike some of the others on Janis's list.

I agree its fine and I think it is Ash-lynn.

Aisling/Aislinn = "Ash-leen" or "Ashling", depending on who you ask. I've known girls called both.

It saddens me to think how she would pronounce it.

ETA: It's an Irish name, afaik. Certainly a lot of Irish girls have it.

Well, the main giveaway that she's nuts was her schooling choices for the kids. Let me know if I forget any:

Sonlight

Charlotte Mason

TOG

MFW

Unschooling/radical unschooling

Public school...

?

The kids, those poor kids! Pick something and STICK with it!

Archived