IGNORED

Crazy Janis (littlepeasinmypodfromgod) is pregnant

skankbiscuit

Reading her blog kind of freaks me out because she really does seem very unbalanced to me. That is the only word for it. She's always going off some deep end or another.

Also, she is totally sucking her belly in during those side bikini shots.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They made a cake announcing their pregnancy for their already-8-*audible gasp* children before getting a proper blood test done and seeing a doctor? Or am I missing something here?

As strange as her blog is I can't fault her on this. Lines on preg. tests can vary in color but "a line is a line" and the hormone was detected. The doctors at hospitals here don't run preg. tests anymore if a home test comes up positive because they are as accurate as the lab and they only run hcg bloodwork if there is a problem.

I still don't understand why she is so shocked/disappointed. If she didn't want more kids it's easily prevented. What did she expect would happen?

she tends to miscarry if she isn't on progesterone BEFORE she gets pregnant. She has needed the injections to sustain some previous pregnancies. Also, the last few of her kids have been 35-36 weekers because she has some heart condition that gets worse with every pregnancy. They always have to take the babies early because her health starts declining.

Ok, I just glanced (like a twenty-second speed read) at both of those blogs and here's a distilled version:

Janis' Diary

August 12: Having babies is awesome! God is awesome! Everything is great.

August 14: I'm so tired of moms pressuring me to believe in God. I mean, I still believe in God but I just don't KNOW, y'know? Advice?

August 15: WHY does God allow people in Africa to die??? It's just not fair!! I totally don't believe in God any more. I'm gonna do things my own way from now on.

August 17: I better get cracking on that homeschooling in case I get knocked up this fall!

August 19: I don't want any more children right now.

August 20: Had unprotected sex last night.

August 21: We're pregnant, everybody! I'm gonna go make a cake!

Let me know if I left anything out.

I'm really glad she's not homeschooling any more. There are people who are able, and there are those who are not. And anyone who makes as many grammar and spelling mistakes as she does (including misspelling grammar), needs help. I know she has a degree in education, but I'm honestly not quite sure how she got it. She definitely wasn't an English major. And with all the software that puts little red lines under every misspelling, I'm really confused as to how she could miss it.

She absolutely perplexes me. I've met people like her, that create these lives in their head but when they are exposed to the real world, they dissolve. I think Janis is one of them. She seems to really need guidance, but she doesn't seem to know where to find it.

I really feel sorry for her. And her kids. Especially the Aspie.

I'm glad her kids are going to school because I think she is too unstable. Having them around all day would push her over the edge.

I'm sure this is going to upset a lot of people, but a lack of grasp of spelling and punctuation is epidemic in our local teaching community. I have considered correcting notes home (and big glossy professional publications from the school district as well, le sigh) in red and sending them back.

She has now posted pictures of the 21 pregnancy tests she has taken so far. She says she is obsessed.

Also, I don't think she has a degree in anything - she has been married and having baby after baby since she was 16 and I don't remember reading about that on her blog. If she did, can you tell me where? I would love to see what she wrote.

She has now posted pictures of the 21 pregnancy tests she has taken so far. She says she is obsessed.

Also, I don't think she has a degree in anything - she has been married and having baby after baby since she was 16 and I don't remember reading about that on her blog. If she did, can you tell me where? I would love to see what she wrote.

I remember reading that she had a teaching degree back when the local school district was labeling her children truant and saying she did not qualify as a private school to be able to home school or something like that. It was maybe in 08?!?!?

I read one post where she complained because her pregnancy test lines were faint (because she drank too much water) and she "hated infertility". She has 6 kids at 24 years old. Insanity, or stupidity?

I see what you are saying, but I just don't see her having the "follow through" to complete ANY four year degree at a university. That's why I am leaning toward her lying about it or an unaccredited school.

• 1 month later...

I ran across this forum in my "stalking" of Janis. Sooo. Guess who has ALREADY changed religious views AGAIN?! Oh yes. As of today she declares herself to be Baptist. I am on her facebook and she just changed her About Me page. This may be her quickest turn around yet! She also went back to her old blog-lilpeasinmypod and posted about her "new" views on God.

Myabe it's just the crazy in me, but I can totally understand changing your viewpoint on things. Okay, maybe I haven't swung from headcovering orthodox to bisexual atheist like some of our crazies and maybe I don't have a blog where I share my confusion, but I can respect those who can recoginze that there is probably not ONE Truth, and trying to find your own truth can be a rocky journey.

Ok, I just glanced (like a twenty-second speed read) at both of those blogs and here's a distilled version:

Janis' Diary

August 12: Having babies is awesome! God is awesome! Everything is great.

August 14: I'm so tired of moms pressuring me to believe in God. I mean, I still believe in God but I just don't KNOW, y'know? Advice?

August 15: WHY does God allow people in Africa to die??? It's just not fair!! I totally don't believe in God any more. I'm gonna do things my own way from now on.

August 17: I better get cracking on that homeschooling in case I get knocked up this fall!

August 19: I don't want any more children right now.

August 20: Had unprotected sex last night.

August 21: We're pregnant, everybody! I'm gonna go make a cake!

Let me know if I left anything out.

August 25 - November 8: Public school rocks! I puked [x] times today!

I feel kinda bad for her. It sucks to live life in that sort of constant state of chaos.

I feel bad for her KIDS.

Who could challenge her to be accountable for her choices? Who could honestly criticise her for being inconsistent? I don't mean it would be hard to say, I mean, what's the point? She's not about to ever say 'I was wrong about X, so here's what I'm going to do in the future', it's all about how X is super bad and NOW she's realised it, but nothing about facing up to the fact that she 'realised' that three times before and will again, nothing to avoid throwing her entire family into a lie once more. And yet she jumps so wholeheartedly into her new religion every time. I... don't think there's much there, honestly.

I used to check in on her occasionally before she got a lot of notice here, so I'm glad to have others to watch the trainwreck and wince with.

Wow. I've glanced at her blog before when it's come up in discussion here at FJ. This time I read lots of posts. It's the ultimate in TMI.

The only things she's consistent about are pregnancy and weight loss.

She does seem to genuinely love her husband and kids. I don't get the feeling she's gutting it out for Jesus like some of the other fundie bloggers. And she doesn't seem judgmental at all.

ETA: I guess I should say intermittently fundie.

That is a point for the crazy lurchers - if they don't stick with one identity/circle of friends for very long, they don't have that pressure to keep sticking with it even when it sucks.

The problem isn't so much the changing her views, but that there's never any room for uncertainty or just existing with some unsureness. Just Worldview 1! Worldview 2! Worldview 3!

Archived