IGNORED

Crazy Janis (littlepeasinmypodfromgod) is pregnant

skankbiscuit

Well she was an unschooler for a while (which is evident in the fact that several of her children can't really read) so maybe she was having hot lesbian sex when the kiddos were schooling themselves.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah, and making them go in and out of public school.....

Yeah, this. According to my count, they've done Weaver, Sonlight, CM, unschooling, Abeka, MFW (?)... and then in and out of PS. Those poor kids.

Yep- and at least 1 of them needs special services. Apparently at the public school, her son gets OT and pullout classes. I hope she lets him continue. A few more of her kids are low readers, so hopefully she will let them stay in school as well.

I since she is unhappy about her pregnancy, she will go back to being a fundy so she can be happy about her latest "blessing"

About the girlfriends thing, some men are okay with that. I have not done it, but I have permission from dh. He is not really threatened as long as he's the only man. Sorry for tmi.

Janis had a girlfriend while being a homeschooling, dresses only, submissive fundy. She talks about how she felt like a fraud at her Christian homeschool group, since she was pretending to be a perfect Christian homemaker "with a girlfriend on the side".

I find Janis completely facinating as a person, and reading her blogs are like watching a trainwreck. I do think she is doing a disservice to her children by changing what type of people they all are constantly. She let her oldest daughter get baptized in the LDS church - them immediately stopped attending because she felt her kids were becoming judgemental of people who drank and smoked. Well, of course they were saying that because part of being a Mormon (and I used to be one) is being very against those things. They were only repeating what they had heard in their Sunday School classes that SHE forced upon them.

About the girlfriends thing, some men are okay with that. I have not done it, but I have permission from dh. He is not really threatened as long as he's the only man.

To me it's still adultery whether the sexual partner is same sex or not. I just don't get it.

Nell

Like I said, I have not taken advantage of my lesbian allowance, and that is the reason why. I think emotional adultery is a lot more serious, and what if I fell in love with the female? Horrible situation that I would like to avoid. dh sees it as different, that was my point.

From 2/2008:

Our bodies are so easy to figure out and avoid pregnancy that it confuses me how lost people can be when it comes to their own bodies.

And here she is with an unexpected/unwanted pregnancy?

I think her husband knew this about her going into the marriage and has continued to be supportive and accepting of her bisexuality. This is kind of the same thing as when he goes along with all her crazy religious stuff - I think he loves her and just wants her to be happy. He did the LDS thing, the fundy thing, the freethinking thing with her - and she admits that he never believed in any of it. I think he knows she is mentally ill and goes along with whatever will keep her happy at the moment.

From 2/2008:

And here she is with an unexpected/unwanted pregnancy?

I think she got pregnant when she was still in her fundy 'accept all the blessings God gives you" phase. That was only about a month ago that she changed back to freethinking Janis. Now she is no longer in that fundy phase, and enjoying the freedom that comes with all of her children being out of the house all day at public school, she now doesn't want the baby that was a gift from the Lord just a month ago.

Her cycling is getting more extreme and scary

Is the husband just along for the ride? I have such a hard time picturing a guy who would go atheist/agnostic to LDS to fundy all the while being ok with the bi-girlfriends. I take no issue with her sexuality or his going along with it, but how did he handle the cognitive dissonance?

Have you seen Janis? She is extremely hot. She is like a size 5 with a non stretched out stomach after having 7 kids and she has a huge boob job. I think he goes along with the ride so he gets to ride on her.

I also really feel sorry for her kids. Not just for having a mother who vacillates constantly between lifestyle choices (that has to make them feel really unstable), but who also posts it for the world. I love my mum, but if I went online and saw my baby pictures back to back with shots of her showing off tits and ass, I'd be pretty embarrassed. Throw a little narcissism into that diagnosis bag.....

About the girlfriends thing, some men are okay with that. I have not done it, but I have permission from dh. He is not really threatened as long as he's the only man. Sorry for tmi.

I think this is because many men, and even many women, don't consider lesbian sex "real" sex. If there's no penis, then it doesn't count. This can be really frustrating for women who are genuinely lesbian or bisexual because so many people don't take it seriously. Oh sure, plenty of men will claim it's about paternity or some nonsense, but I don't really buy that because birth control can be very effective. It's just that woman-on-woman sex is seen more as a cute little girl hobby and less like a genuine sexual relationship. It doesn't help that there's a pervasive myth that all women are a little bit bisexual.

Guest Anonymous

This is my token "not all bisexual people are polyamorous and/or slutty" post. I'm bi and totally monogamous with my long term partner.

If one goes by the technical definition, a married poly couple who has boyfriends or girlfriends may be "committing adultery", but as long as everyone is informed and consenting, it isn't unethical. It's a far cry from sneaking around cheating on your spouse.

**Edited to correct a misspelling.

I am a monogamous bisexual. Actually, although I identify as bisexual, I have never had a relationship with a woman. I married young and I always classified my feelings toward women as girl-crushes and a little bit wrong. As I grew older, I realized that there is nothing wrong with having feelings for women. I don't act on them, the same way I do not act on attractions to other men.

As I began to realize that I was attracted to women, I shared it with my spouse because we are friends like that. My husband is okay with a lesbian affair because he does not feel he can give that to me, and that it is therefore outside the scope of our own vows. It's true, he can't. But the reason I do not act on it is because I think I would need a romantic attachment, that I would form one simply because that is my nature, and that would be adultery. I guess that was what I meant in my previous posts and I was not clear enough.

If you are married to man and have a female fuck-buddy and everyone is okay with the situation, I see no problem. Just, I know that would not be how it went down in my case.

Holy crap.

I have never heard of her but I.AM.FASCINATED. Her blogs are incredibly entertaining if nothing else, but so sad as well. I understand trying to ~find yourself, I am on a similar journey, and having kids can affect that (especially coming out of the fundy mindset where your kids come first etc). Granted I only have two (a 19 month old and a 9 month old, we were into the whole QF thing :roll: ) I can't imagine having that many children at that age, and still not really knowing who I am so I can guide them in SOME direction. Consistency is SO important in raising a child, her kids must be so lost. :(

And the bikini pics are KILLING me. She looks great all things considered but I can't imagine taking bikini pics with my kids in the room, especially for EVERYONE to see. That just ain't right!

It seems like she is going back to how she was raised - without religion. I sense she wants to fit and belong. 16 yr old (married) moms don't - they get a lot of shit - EXCEPT from religious cultures, like LDS and Chistian fundamentalism. So of course you are going to want to be in something where people aren't pitying you for your children! And thinking it was a bad idea to have those children! What a burden for the kids, too. "Oh your poor mom - it is too bad you exist." I hope that she can find a place where she can be herself (atheist polyamorous bisexual with a lot of kids, possibly bipolar.) and her kids are accepted for who they are.

Pardon me, I'm afraid I'm a bit lost.

They made a cake announcing their pregnancy for their already-8-*audible gasp* children before getting a proper blood test done and seeing a doctor? Or am I missing something here?

I think this is because many men, and even many women, don't consider lesbian sex "real" sex. If there's no penis, then it doesn't count. This can be really frustrating for women who are genuinely lesbian or bisexual because so many people don't take it seriously. Oh sure, plenty of men will claim it's about paternity or some nonsense, but I don't really buy that because birth control can be very effective. It's just that woman-on-woman sex is seen more as a cute little girl hobby and less like a genuine sexual relationship. It doesn't help that there's a pervasive myth that all women are a little bit bisexual.

So much word.

Guys always want to know about my sexual relationships with girls and think it's awesome. They don't want graphic details about my previous male partners, funnily enough...

Where are these bikini photos? I can't find them!

And why yes, she did announce her pregnancy to her 7 children via cake based on feeling sick and a questionable home pregnancy test, rather than confirming it with a blood draw first.

1. lilpeasinmypodfromgod.blogspot.com/search/label/weight%20loss Scroll down and enjoy the show.

2. Well, crazy is as crazy does. Poor kids. At least they got some cake out of it, right? :?

What is really funny is when the bikini pics come right after another "modest" phase.

Dig really deep into her old blog. She's not just crazy religion wise. She has a treehugger phase where she only cloth diapers, a frugal phase, an eating only healthy/organic food phase....also a no TV lets be a close family and play together phase, then her kids have gained a whole bunch of weight because they do nothing but sit in front of the TV, then an unschooling phase...etc etc etc.

Archived