IGNORED

Crazy Janis (littlepeasinmypodfromgod) is pregnant

skankbiscuit

Well, looks like we know why she disappeared for awhile. Looks like the new baby might have some serious issues. As crazy as she is, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Plus she REALLY does not need another child with special needs, since she has so much difficulty with the ones she had.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CPCs, eh... they are actually pretty common. I understand being scared about them, but my youngest daughter had them and they went away and she's perfectly fine.

Totally not disrespecting any child with diabilities but this is all nonsense. Total overeaction. Those cysts are very very common and only mean anything in less than 1/100.

I can see where this is all going... please pray for me blah blah blah. Oh its a miracle Boganleann is all fine now. Better join faith of the week and use the experience as testimony to the power of prayer.

I'm kind of bummed I didn't hear all about the world's most awesomest (Paleo!) christmas. The matching pink or blue pyjamas (!), the Barbies for the girls, trucks/bikes for the boys (wow all that learning you do, all that superior educating, what's with the sterotypes, Janis?).

Totally not disrespecting any child with diabilities but this is all nonsense. Total overeaction. Those cysts are very very common and only mean anything in less than 1/100.

I can see where this is all going... please pray for me blah blah blah. Oh its a miracle Boganleann is all fine now. Better join faith of the week and use the experience as testimony to the power of prayer.

First of all, I am truly very sorry if there are indeed problems with their baby. Truly.

HOWEVER, they already have a special needs child, and Janis herself has many, many health problems - I can't figure out why she is so surprised that this baby may have issues. Unfortunately I think it's because she is just an extremely dumb person.

Archived