IGNORED

Crazy Janis (littlepeasinmypodfromgod) is pregnant

skankbiscuit

I thought my girl's parts looked like a tank...a short line on top for the turret, long lines on the sides for the tracks. Maybe I'm just weird. >_> LOL

And no, you can't tell the sex at 12 weeks. They don't do the ultrasound for that until after 20 I think...at 16 weeks, developmentally, the baby is 14 weeks.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strangely, she seems more "normal" lately. On Facebook and even on her blog it seems like she is more genuine. Thank GOD she put her kids in public school and she seems very solid in that decision which is so rare for her. It has been almost 3 months and no vascillating so far! I also feel bad for her because I think this next baby is really going to throw her for a loop.

After the baby is born, she will go fundy again and pull her kids out of school. It will be too hard for her to get the kids ready for school and help them with their assignments/activities when she is exhausted from baby #8. So the "unschooling" will resume, I assure you all. :roll:

Is it HORRIBLE that I secretly hope that her baby is a boy? Her "I just KNEW it was a girl because I immediately stopped being sick at 12 weeks" yada yada know-it-all attitude is grating. She seems to know so damn much for a 28 year old. When she has 8 kids 10 and up she will know stress. When they are young it is sooo much easier. Also her idea that she has such a fab body has anything to do with exercise is bunk. She has simply been blessed with good genes.

Is it HORRIBLE that I secretly hope that her baby is a boy? Her "I just KNEW it was a girl because I immediately stopped being sick at 12 weeks" yada yada know-it-all attitude is grating. She seems to know so damn much for a 28 year old. When she has 8 kids 10 and up she will know stress. When they are young it is sooo much easier. Also her idea that she has such a fab body has anything to do with exercise is bunk. She has simply been blessed with good genes.

I think you are right that she has some good (amazing) genes. Her stomach looks good for someone who has never given birth at all. I do think she has some weird food issues and restricts her food intake. That whole "oops I weigh 114 lbs" thing was crap. She totally dieted her way down to that weight. After the last blessing was born (Jaxxon?) she posted constant pics of her weight loss, and then stuffed the baby inside her size 5 jeans with her.

Yeah, I'm jealous :lol:

Bryleann Renahe? The spell check on my Mac is going crazy right now and quite honestly... that name looks like I mashed my keyboard with my fist.

Where do you even start with a name like that??

Is it pronounced Bryleen? or Bryleeanne? And Renee? Or Renaaahee?

I definitely think she has a weird eating disorder of sorts. She is always posting her meals on FB and one day they are vegan and one day they are having beef stew so go figure! I think she is the type who eats once a day and feels all superior over others who actually eat more (you know, like normal people). I am so dying to figure out what is up with her husband! He must be laid back like a lawn chair.

Also, with the name Renahe-her sisters name is Jenahe. I think they are pronounced Renee and Jenae. Her sister also had her first as a teen and now has 2 and I think is maybe 20 herself?

Where do you even start with a name like that??

Is it pronounced Bryleen? or Bryleeanne? And Renee? Or Renaaahee?

How weird, her last girl's middle name is "Breanne" that's way too close....

I definitely think she has a weird eating disorder of sorts. She is always posting her meals on FB and one day they are vegan and one day they are having beef stew so go figure! I think she is the type who eats once a day and feels all superior over others who actually eat more (you know, like normal people). I am so dying to figure out what is up with her husband! He must be laid back like a lawn chair.

Also, with the name Renahe-her sisters name is Jenahe. I think they are pronounced Renee and Jenae. Her sister also had her first as a teen and now has 2 and I think is maybe 20 herself?

Have you seen Janis' mother? She looks about 35.

It is my understanding that she is barely into her 40s and was a teen mom herself. Its definitely a tough pattern to break and I think Janis is trying very hard to create a new reality for herself, but is so bat shit crazy that it is a struggle!

Yup. And has big fake boobies and has sex with women.

OK, I haven't read the whole blog, but does she ever actually say she had implants? Her breasts look real to me. She's got pretty much the same measurements as me (after her crazy post-baby exercises), and I've never been pregnant.

I'm not trying to pick on you, I've just seen several people in this thread say that her breasts are fake but as far as I can tell they aren't, and suggesting women have had implants when there's no evidence of it besides size is one of my pet peeves. Some people just have bad (or good, depending how you look at it) genes.

If she has actually stated she's had implants, then disregard this :-)

1. Since she [says she] does extended breastfeeding, I kinda doubt it about the implants.

2. This woman has a ton of energy. I am jealous. And what does the husband do that he is able to support 8 kids, Janis and her multiple tangents, horses and a variety of other animals, etc?

3. From her account of her prenatal appointment, sounds like her doc may be freaked about her weight loss too, since he got worried about heart arrhythmias and also made her have early and extra glucose challenge tests because her results went low.

The only think I could think of when I was looking at that blog was that is just WAY TOO MANY KIDS! At this rate, she can probably fit in 14 more. But what do I know, I am 32, have none, and I am already done. :lol:

As for her remaining thin, yes, I would credit a mix of genetics, disordered/obsessive eating/exercise, and running around after 7 kids. As for the boobs, some women just have big breasts, even if they are small elsewhere. My sister and I are both quite petite and small framed, but we ended up with larger breasts. I would not automatically assume she has implants just as they are large.

Oh, and in my limited experience, she definitely shows a few signs of being bipolar.

This woman has a ton of energy. I am jealous.

My guess is that "ton of energy" comes in phases...as in manic phases. Not sure it is something one would be jealous of.

I recall reading that she had gotten implants. I read through most of her blog during a slow day at work. haha

Maybe in the last blog post purge she deleted the offending post? I know that she did a post on this.

The fact that she is constantly flaunting her body and wearing such low cut shirts makes me think that she was a "late bloomer" or went through a chubby stage as a teen. I'm not an overly modest person at all, but I don't understand her desire to constantly have to prove her body unless she has some sort of serious emotional issues.

I'm not sure how tall she is, but I'm 5'6" and for a brief period I got down to 120 by dieting and I looked like I was ill, you could see the ribs in my chest by my sternum.

So what religion is she now? She is back to the "peas in a pod from God" blog title.... So is she LDS? Plain old boring Christian? Fundie Lite?

I recall reading that she had gotten implants. I read through most of her blog during a slow day at work. haha

Maybe in the last blog post purge she deleted the offending post? I know that she did a post on this.

If she'd had implants she couldn't breast feed her children.

If she'd had implants she couldn't breast feed her children.

Not true - as long as the the surgeon avoids cutting the lactiferous ducts and the major nerves innervating the breast, and assuming there was sufficient glandular tissue to begin with, many women with breast implants are able to nurse successfully.

Wow, reading her blog just sucked up all my get ready for work time ! This could be a very dangerous obsession.

I have several people in my family who are bi-polar ... and she definitely seems to fit that pattern with the manic energy and constant belief shifting and various obsessions. I think the church/faith shifting is also kind of common with people who are bi-sexual or homosexual.. but have mixed feelings about if that is "ok".

Regarding her body/ boobs ... I have a daughter with that body type -- huge chest and tiny everywhere else. She's on her second pregnancy, but after the first she just had even bigger boobs due to breastfeeding, and back to a teeny-tiny little waist within weeks.

I remember this as well, but that was way back in the LDS days.

They are implants-she got them 5 years ago or so and when they were doing debt payoff it was one of the things they paid for. She has talked about getting larger ones too. Man, you should have seen the drama she used to cause on babycente! If you go to that sight and search for Janis or li

Peasinmypod you may be able to see some of it still. And her husband is a cop so not rolling in it.

OK, just spent the entire morning reading her blog (I'm sick and its my birthday so I indulged). I was surprised to see she is from San Bernardino County, CA, where I grew up. Inexpensive for so Cal but still very expensive compared to other parts of the country. You can get a house for under 200K, so inexpensive by CA standards but compared to the midwest and the south, expensive. Also, her husband is a sherrif's deputy. How they can afford all those kids, all that stuff, vacations, etc on his salary and are supposedly not in debt, I don't believe it. Also voting for breast implants, knowing the culture of that area. Very very common. Good genes too though. There was a pic of her 12 days pp in a bikini and she looked as though she had never been pregnant!

She lives in Yucaipa. As far as I can tell a few years back theta gave their house back to the bank or foreclosed and her father in law let them rent a house he owns. Then they rented in the mountains for a year and now I think they either somehow bought a house or her father in law did. I think it was around $160k, so pretty cheap. And don't ask how I know this-I am sick,sick,sick! Like I said she is my soap opera :lol:

She lives in Yucaipa. As far as I can tell a few years back theta gave their house back to the bank or foreclosed and her father in law let them rent a house he owns. Then they rented in the mountains for a year and now I think they either somehow bought a house or her father in law did. I think it was around $160k, so pretty cheap. And don't ask how I know this-I am sick,sick,sick! Like I said she is my soap opera :lol:

Yeah, I was wondering what happened with their house because in the beginning of the blog it looked like they owned a house and were doing renovations, then they rented a couple different places. Knowing the economy in that area I thought they lost their house but it doesn't say anything on the blog.

Also weird, on the blog it said her husband was moving from the sherrif's dept to a police department and it would be $10 more an hour etc, then later she talks about how her husband was transfered to the mountains, so obviously still with the sherrif's department. I was thinking maybe the police did a credit check and it was so bad he didn't get the job.

Where are the pics of her dressed like a fundie? Most of the pics are typical so cal clothes. She doesn't even look modest enough to be lds.

But when did she find time between kids to get them!?!?

She is an enigma... Wrapped in a bikini... Protected by the false security of the internet.

Archived