IGNORED

Crazy Janis (littlepeasinmypodfromgod) is pregnant

skankbiscuit

When was she a skirt wearing fundie? I randomly looked around different years on her blog and she is always pregnant and in jeans. I want to see the fundie years(months,days,hours...).

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She striked me as a classic trust fund baby. SO... she can afford horses, having a baby every year since age 16, college, AND vacations?

Yeah. Trust fund baby or total liar.

Yeah. I wonder about that, too. I actually perused her posts under the "financial" category. It seems they've moved at least once for her husband's job. They were in debt $45k but climbed out because he worked a ton of OT. But then they bought a camper, they have 2 horses, etc. The horses especially can't be cheap.

This blog is really fascinating.

That is a point for the crazy lurchers - if they don't stick with one identity/circle of friends for very long, they don't have that pressure to keep sticking with it even when it sucks.

The problem isn't so much the changing her views, but that there's never any room for uncertainty or just existing with some unsureness. Just Worldview 1! Worldview 2! Worldview 3!

This is true. I have a relative who gets into different fad ideologies and joins different communities - since I've known her, she's lived on a commune, been a biker, started body building, joined a cult, gotten way too into scrapbooking, been a redneck, joined another religious sect, become super-frugal, gotten really involved in one community association and then another, joined a women's bible study, went back to school for a new degree, became an "extreme couponer"...the list goes on and on. Her kids have been, like, seven different religions. I wish she'd get into blogging, because she'd be a snarkworthy goldmine.

These people seem to pick groups where they can connect on a superficial level and find a ready-made community and group of friends. But they never engage on a deeper level, react poorly to any demands that are placed on them, eventually start alienating people with their behaviour, and then it's on to the next thing.

My relative is kind of a grifter. She has fancy vehicles and vacations, expensive clothes and shoes, all the gear for her ever-changing hobbies, a bungalow, a horse she got for free, boarded for free and then it just kind of disappeared. She's really good at taking advantage of people to get the lifestyle she wants. So it's possible to have lots of kids, college, horses and a lifestyle without actually being able to afford any of it, with few or any consequences catching up to you, if you just don't give a shit.

At least this lady seems to care about her kids and husband more than my relative does...but then again, my relative puts on a damn good show.

She is not a trust fund baby, but I think she lives in a pretty LCOL area. Also, they got rid of the horses recently due to finances and her not being able to ride pregnant. But then today she mentions the horses again (on facebook) I think they took one back from the purchaser, kept one for the kids, and sold one. Her mom is also a hot mess- for a while she was dating one of janis' old classmates :shock: and janis cut off all ties to her. The mom has no relationship with janis' brother and when janis had a birthday party for her kids, her brother refused to come because the mom was there. Janis is definitely looking to create the life and family she wishes she had growing up.

I feel for her kids. They must be so superconfused...

Been following her for a while now(back in the LDS days), but never came across her FB. Is it an open profile?

I think the healthiest thing Janis could do is to just stop blogging. This is probably the fourth or fifth time she has switched back from agnostic/atheism (if that's the case).

I can't imagine why she feels the need to share her swings with the entire world, and she does it so shamelessly. It's really amazing. It's just a mystery to me why she would want outsiders to be privy to such personal information.

Her facebook is not open, but I "knew" her on babycenter so she accepted my friend request. I feel a little bad that I get so much entertainment from her. She is my soap opera!

Ok - You cannot tease by saying she has GF's on the side and not post a link or share some info! How do we know this? Does she blog it? Links? Photos?

I find her blog FASCINATING and that twist would have me glued to my laptop! Please share!

She has blogged about it (then deleted it) but has mentioned being bisexual and even on her latest post mentions that she believes God created her that way.

I meant to go to bed ages ago but this has had me hooked and staring - I cannot believe this woman. She's hardly older than me. And actually, the same height, and seems to have a similar weight range. I cannot believe she accidentally made it to 114 lbs though, that's ridiculous. I'm beginning to wonder how much her mental problems cause her to carefully keep her weight low though? It doesn't seem quite healthy to me, and she did admit to over-exercising. Although I guess having 7 babies may have caused her to really want to lose any pregnancy weight, I would know nothing about that. I'm just trying to picture myself, and if I could imagine myself being that crazy even if I had crazy parents and married my boyfriend 7 years ago and started popping out babies with him instead and - no, I can't even figure out all the crazy-factor that would go into making a train wreck like this. This is just...fascinating. Like a car accident on the highway. You just can't stop staring.

I think this is because many men, and even many women, don't consider lesbian sex "real" sex. If there's no penis, then it doesn't count. This can be really frustrating for women who are genuinely lesbian or bisexual because so many people don't take it seriously. Oh sure, plenty of men will claim it's about paternity or some nonsense, but I don't really buy that because birth control can be very effective. It's just that woman-on-woman sex is seen more as a cute little girl hobby and less like a genuine sexual relationship. It doesn't help that there's a pervasive myth that all women are a little bit bisexual.

That is so very true.

Janis really is a whole mess of crazy. I read her blog back when this thread was first made and I've stuck with it. When I saw it had been bumped back up I was scared she'd changed again in the space of the few days I haven't checked her blog.

• 2 weeks later...

Well.... she posted today that they are having a girl.... I guess she is Christian again too???

I'm not sure the phrase "her potty shot revealed a hamburger" is appropriate to say about a fetus, or anyone for that matter. Who talks like that about a baby?!?

Bryleann Renahe? The spell check on my Mac is going crazy right now and quite honestly... that name looks like I mashed my keyboard with my fist.

I'm not sure the phrase "her potty shot revealed a hamburger" is appropriate to say about a fetus, or anyone for that matter.

That's....really gross.

Well.... she posted today that they are having a girl.... I guess she is Christian again too???

I'm not sure the phrase "her potty shot revealed a hamburger" is appropriate to say about a fetus, or anyone for that matter. Who talks like that about a baby?!?

Bryleann Renahe? The spell check on my Mac is going crazy right now and quite honestly... that name looks like I mashed my keyboard with my fist.

Uh. Wow. I don't think I have anything (nice) to say about that. :?

Guest Anonymous

Oh my god, in regards to the "hamburger" comment..when my sister had a 3D ultrasound at a place called Womb with a View, the lady doing the sonogram called it a hamburger too. Never heard of it being called that before we just laughed at it though.

I hate to say this, but I'm afraid her children are going to have some psychological problems when they get older. The lack of consistency has got to really be really rough on them. I don't know how her husband puts up with it. It almost makes me mad seeing her go back and forth like a nutjob with no regard to how it effects anyone else.

I don't get it. Does she mean a hamburger as opposed to a hot dog? I've never heard the female genetalia called a hamburger before....taco, yes, hamburger no. So I guess it could have been worse.....

I hate to say this, but I'm afraid her children are going to have some psychological problems when they get older. The lack of consistency has got to really be really rough on them. I don't know how her husband puts up with it. It almost makes me mad seeing her go back and forth like a nutjob with no regard to how it effects anyone else.

Her husband puts up with it because she is hot.

Her husband puts up with it because she is hot.

And apparently puts out a lot.

I don't get it. Does she mean a hamburger as opposed to a hot dog? I've never heard the female genetalia called a hamburger before....taco, yes, hamburger no. So I guess it could have been worse.....

It's probably because in ultrasound images, the female genitals are recognized by the way they look like a hamburger (I've personally only ever heard that they look like an oreo, but then I googled and saw this pic - http://www.4dultrasound.co.za/2d_ultrasound_scan_image_girl_2.JPG - so I guess the overly graphic "hamburger" comment was referring to that.

Also, she keeps having babies that he has to support. I wonder if he DOES put up with it all, or is he out having affairs with non-crazy beyotches and justifies it because she is sleeping with other women?

And I didn't think you could tell the sex at 12 weeks - you are lucky if you can at 16.

Strangely, she seems more "normal" lately. On Facebook and even on her blog it seems like she is more genuine. Thank GOD she put her kids in public school and she seems very solid in that decision which is so rare for her. It has been almost 3 months and no vascillating so far! I also feel bad for her because I think this next baby is really going to throw her for a loop.

Archived