IGNORED

Crazy Janis (littlepeasinmypodfromgod) is pregnant

skankbiscuit

Her husband getting transferred to a "city" police department might not mean it is a larger, urban area. In my county in California there are 4 cities, two of them are teeny-tiny and much less populated than the surrounding sheriff's jurisdiction un-incorporated areas. It isn't based on population, but on which areas decide to incorporate ( I just know this because I have a job where we need to know boring stuff like this :-)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Her husband getting transferred to a "city" police department might not mean it is a larger, urban area. In my county in California there are 4 cities, two of them are teeny-tiny and much less populated than the surrounding sheriff's jurisdiction un-incorporated areas. It isn't based on population, but on which areas decide to incorporate ( I just know this because I have a job where we need to know boring stuff like this :-)

I don't think he got the job because when they went to the mountains she told the neighbors that her husband was "a deputy". This was like a year or so after she posted that he got a job with a police department.

The only think I could think of when I was looking at that blog was that is just WAY TOO MANY KIDS! At this rate, she can probably fit in 14 more. But what do I know, I am 32, have none, and I am already done. :lol:

As for her remaining thin, yes, I would credit a mix of genetics, disordered/obsessive eating/exercise, and running around after 7 kids. As for the boobs, some women just have big breasts, even if they are small elsewhere. My sister and I are both quite petite and small framed, but we ended up with larger breasts. I would not automatically assume she has implants just as they are large.

Oh, and in my limited experience, she definitely shows a few signs of being bipolar.

Yes on the bipolar.

I noticed reading her blog that she says she has hyperthyroidism...so that could be the reason she has so much energy and is a skinny b**ch because her body is going full tilt. Its also most likely the reason she has a heart problem and she seems so bi-polar. I have heard people liken hyperthyroidism to drinking 12 cups of coffee in an hour and trying to sit still...no happening.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that she said that. Thyroid issues will make you act totally nuts and pregnancy makes it even more difficult to control. I have hypo and trust me my family knows if I have been missing doses!

You guys are sweet to defend the boobies but they are most certainly bolt-ons. I searched baby center boards and yes, as mentioned by another poster above, she says she had tubular breast deformity and got DD boobs. She would like to go bigger. The thread is "What is your ideal bra size" if you're keen.

Also on the current blog she tells a commentor that she "paid darn good $$ for these". You can find that somewhere in the Weight Loss pages.

breastfeed with the fakies (especially if you tell the surgeon you want to nurse in the future) but oddly enough not usually with tubular breast deformity. Sounds like an excuse to get them done. Of course I speculate, maybe unfairly.

She is an interesting role model to the daughters at any rate.

*I meant to say, "you can breastfeed with the fakies".

Some do say though it is ill-advised. Some have supply issues but others seem ok.

August 25 - November 8: Public school rocks! I puked [x] times today!

August 26 - made some quickie quaker-style crafts...I'm sooo like domesticated

August 27 - sometimes I just wanna run off to Vegas and watch a strip show and chug beers ya know

August 28 - I really beleive [sic] a womans purpose in life is to stay in the home and be an excellent wife and mother

You guys are sweet to defend the boobies but they are most certainly bolt-ons. I searched baby center boards and yes, as mentioned by another poster above, she says she had tubular breast deformity and got DD boobs. She would like to go bigger. The thread is "What is your ideal bra size" if you're keen.

Also on the current blog she tells a commentor that she "paid darn good $$ for these". You can find that somewhere in the Weight Loss pages.

breastfeed with the fakies (especially if you tell the surgeon you want to nurse in the future) but oddly enough not usually with tubular breast deformity. Sounds like an excuse to get them done. Of course I speculate, maybe unfairly.

Tubular breast disorder is one case when I can understand getting implants. If you google the term you can see what it looks like. I wonder if she really had it. It's fairly rare.

i don't see how a woman choosing what to do with her body (whether it be have an abortion, loose weight or get a boob job) would make it a problem for her as a role model. after all, my body, my choice, right? I think women should be able to do whatever the hell they want with their bodies, and as long as it doesn't put anybody in danger than its cool with me.

... I don't understand her desire to constantly have to prove her body unless she has some sort of serious emotional issues.

this too, makes no sense to me. after all, if a woman chooses to dress a certain way, she should be able to wear whatever the hell she wants to without being labeled as someone with emotional issues.

she does have emotional issues (obviously) but the two don't go hand in hand.

Vicka-have you read her blog? She is OBSESSIVE! That's the nuts part. And on babycenter as well as facebook there is a lot of talk about her not wanting to gain more than 10 pounds while pregnant to the point that she has obsessively worked out and restricted food in the past. But I do agree with you, that she should be allowed to make choices about her body, etc.

this too, makes no sense to me. after all, if a woman chooses to dress a certain way, she should be able to wear whatever the hell she wants to without being labeled as someone with emotional issues.

she does have emotional issues (obviously) but the two don't go hand in hand.

I think it is the desperation and obsession that Janis seems to have about being as thin as possible, plus the ping ponging back oand forth between I'm Modest/I'm Hot! that makes people think she has emotional issues. I think all or most of us agree you can dress however you like and be healthy in mind and body, but Janis clearly isn't.

I hope I made sense, I haven''t has coffee yet.

Vicka-have you read her blog? She is OBSESSIVE! That's the nuts part. And on babycenter as well as facebook there is a lot of talk about her not wanting to gain more than 10 pounds while pregnant to the point that she has obsessively worked out and restricted food in the past. But I do agree with you, that she should be allowed to make choices about her body, etc.

oh, i'm with you. she is crazy. all that i'm saying that we shouldn't judge someone's mental status based solely on how they dress.

I see a lot of my undiagnosed and unmedicated/treated borderline personality disorder self in her. With her rash decisions of swinging back and forth to extremes.

It's extremely ironic that for all of her know-it-all attitudes about health, weight, fertility, etc she is not in good health! The heart issue and hypo-thyroid that she won't treat, the extreme morning sickness that she wouldn't try and treat with meds, the ADD she won't treat plus on FB every other week she has a cold or stomach bug. And in the past she has berated women for getting pregnant by surprise because according to her, it's so easy to know your own body and look who got pregnant unexpectedly.....

Well, if several of you have seen her comment on them being fake, then I'll take it as fact :-)

She's definitely bigger than DD, though, unless she's wearing way too big a band size.

Well I thought I posted a response, but it didn't go through... let's try again.

I said that her desire to "prove" her body and her looks is what makes me question her emotional health.

The constant posting of bikini pics, her need to post about weightloss and to show off how fast she can loose after pregnancy seem obsessive. It seems like posting about fundie type attitudes and then the following post being her in a string bikini is her way of trying to maintain her own identity.

If immodest dress was a sign of being mentally ill, I would be pretty far off the rocker. It is her attention seeking behavior and the fact that she uses her body as a way to measure her self worth.

she could be a DD since she is pretty thin. They have that fake "grapefruits glued on her chest" roundness. She doesn't have much of a waist so maybe just how her body is proportioned makes them look different.

That was my clue they were fake... no way with the weight of my DD's could they ever be that perky!!!

i don't see how a woman choosing what to do with her body (whether it be have an abortion, loose weight or get a boob job) would make it a problem for her as a role model. after all, my body, my choice, right? I think women should be able to do whatever the hell they want with their bodies, and as long as it doesn't put anybody in danger than its cool with me.

First of all I am here to snark. I try to be sorta fair, but I don't really respect Janis or her choices. However she entertains me a lot and she has her good points.

Second, she isn't a good role model. Really. Even the world's most accepting libertine would have to concede dressing the 11 year old daughter like a mini me and training them all by example that a woman's place is not only just to be in the home but to be a fundamentalist barbie doll as well isn't really a good choice for little girls (or big girls). I really prefer the duggars in the sense that they don't put too much emphasis on looks = value.

I guess I don't have a problem with the boob job per se, its more the totality of the situation.

She is always foisting her moment to moment beliefs on others. She doesn't believe people should do what they want...one minute she is berating people for not having as many children as they can because they are selfish, the next minute she is accusing LDS of all being brainwashed. Therefore I don't feel bad posting my judgments here among like minded souls.

she could be a DD since she is pretty thin. They have that fake "grapefruits glued on her chest" roundness. She doesn't have much of a waist so maybe just how her body is proportioned makes them look different.

That was my clue they were fake... no way with the weight of my DD's could they ever be that perky!!!

They look quite impressive in clothes. Two more sizes bigger would be hilarious.

It's extremely ironic that for all of her know-it-all attitudes about health, weight, fertility, etc she is not in good health! The heart issue and hypo-thyroid that she won't treat, the extreme morning sickness that she wouldn't try and treat with meds, the ADD she won't treat plus on FB every other week she has a cold or stomach bug. And in the past she has berated women for getting pregnant by surprise because according to her, it's so easy to know your own body and look who got pregnant unexpectedly.....

Yes. It is the know-it-all stuff that gets me too!!

But I don't really think think the new pregnancy was a surprise to her at all. She was just bored. It is so suspicious she was pregnancy testing at 9 days past ovulation. I mean why would you do that if you thought you were in the clear. She says it was the nausea that tipped her off. But I don't know, seems weird to test that early if you really didn't expect it.

Sometimes I wonder if the illnesses are an attention getting device. Not all, but some.

Tubular breast disorder is one case when I can understand getting implants. If you google the term you can see what it looks like. I wonder if she really had it. It's fairly rare.

Yeah the tubular boob thing isn't good but I think it's bull in her case. It was an excuse.

It sounds better than the truth: "I want huge boobs cos I'm really really in competition with all other women...I will be the thinnest,have the most babies, the biggest boobs and be the holiest hotty on the block. Cos I have no idea who I am but I better smash the competition just in case I feel threatened".

Archived