IGNORED

Counting On Part 11

Destiny

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Chickenbutt said:

Michelle and a perimenopausal baby. Yikes! It could happen.

Michelle and a donated/'rescued' embryo.

5 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

No, no, no. No M pregnancy, or I will totally lose it.

I gagged at Buzzard's comment.

We know that JB and Michelle don't really give a shit about adopting because she hasn't been pregnant in 6 years. She could adopt at any time. I just hope that they don't think it will help the ratings. Ratings adoption baby is the LAST thing anyone needs.

21 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Has anyone seen Michelle recently?  We know #20 is still on their radar...

God help us all... 

Seriously, if it does happen... that poor child. If anyone ever thought the stuff with Josie was bad (and I'm not just referring to the pigtails headband), the circus around #20 would be 1000x more exploitive. 

That said, I wouldn't put it past them to use fertility treatments secretly and chalk it up to another "miracle," or make up some excuse why it's okay for them to influence their family size. I don't think they will adopt, however, both because of their beliefs and because they wouldn't get as much attention as a late-in-life pregnancy. 

@December I don't see them doing any fertility treatments.  Mainly because it would be hard to find a Doctor who would work with a nearly 50 year old woman.  Chances of pregnancy are no higher than when not using treatment at that age unless they were to use a donor egg, which I still don't see them doing.  Let's hope there's no true miracle at this point.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 6:38 PM, lizzybee said:

I had an Embassy Media subscription for a while and Jim Bob on his last video with Michelle talks about the boys needing to constantly fast to help control their unrighteous desires and that he does it with them for support. It's their accountability thing. They come for help, and then they start fasting. 

What, so they get too exhausted to even think?

in the new promo on us weekly.com

JB doesn't seem to like Jeremy 

The promo shows Vuolo sitting down with Jinger's father in Arkansas to announce his intentions. "I just wanted to speak with you about having the opportunity to court your daughter," Vuolo, 28, tells Jim Bob, 51, who does not appear to be thrilled about the news.

and Jessa is worried because HE IS SO goodlooking 

Luckily, Vuolo need not worry about what his paramour thinks of him, as she tells the camera, "I am completely in love."

Jinger's older sister Jessa says she initially had her concerns about her sibling's man, given what a catch he is, but any reservations quickly dissipated. (The happy couple met through Jessa and husband Ben Seewald in May 2015.)

"I thought, 'This guy — surely he has another girl already,'” Jessa, 23, candidly admits to the camera. "But we'd found out that he didn't!"

Later in the promo, Ben joins Vuolo to pick out an engagement ring — and viewers then see Jinger and her beau in the Big Apple as Vuolo has something very important to say to her. The pair got engaged on a New York City rooftop in July 25.

AND FLAME IS BACK 

they think the fasttrack is what is important

that has never been said before ..........

hormones !!!!!!!!!

re watching the stupid promo - they make it seem so freaking easy 

ITS a bloody tv show that is almost scripted

makes me want to gag all the schamltz 

maybe it's because of who they are 

Totally looked staged on JB's part. Jeremy on the other hand is a good actor if it was staged/reenacted.

On a very superficial level I'm surprised at how bad all the girls' skin was in that promo, particularly in the TH's and the scene showing Jana and Jessa at Jill's homecoming. I can sympathize for sure but usually at least one of the girls looks clear/ok...couldn't TLC bust out some primo camera ready makeup?

2 hours ago, nst said:

The promo shows Vuolo sitting down with Jinger's father in Arkansas to announce his intentions. "I just wanted to speak with you about having the opportunity to court your daughter," Vuolo, 28, tells Jim Bob, 51, who does not appear to be thrilled about the news.

Rolling my eyes with increasing force with every word of this paragraph, uhhhggggggg.

Did anyone watch the sneak peak?  Jim Bob didn't look like he disliked Jeremy to me, that's just his usual face.  I hope Jeremy's not a camera hog, he could get old fast.  Jinger looked head over hills for him.  They showed a scene of Derrick telling Jill they could maybe try for another baby before next year or by next year.  Wonder if Derrick told Jill he wanted to hold off on a 2nd baby

2 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

Did anyone watch the sneak peak?  Jim Bob didn't look like he disliked Jeremy to me, that's just his usual face.  I hope Jeremy's not a camera hog, he could get old fast.  Jinger looked head over hills for him.  They showed a scene of Derrick telling Jill they could maybe try for another baby before next year or by next year.  Wonder if Derrick told Jill he wanted to hold off on a 2nd baby

from what we have seen he seems like a twin between both Derick and Ben - with something I can't put my finger on.

A hanger on - -not the prayer partner like Derick and not the quasi 17 year old stalker - but a worldly man who wants a FUNDIE wife and wanted ROYALTY 

The whole not innocent routine is fake imo. He seems wordly - 

9 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

If so, that's wonderful! Between the man bun and his "maybe" we'll try, Derrick might just be his own man afterall. Maybe living away from Ark was good for them.

*pops into thread*

I'm sad to hear this show is still on the air.

Ben giving the tired old "Not too close now, hyuck hyuck!" line to Jinger and Jeremy while they were awkwardly side hugging was painful. Jim Bob has him well trained for that bitch boy task too I see.

1 hour ago, Kayleigh83 said:

Ben giving the tired old "Not too close now, hyuck hyuck!" line to Jinger and Jeremy while they were awkwardly side hugging was painful. Jim Bob has him well trained for that bitch boy task too I see.

You'd think he'd be a little more lenient after Michelle practically had a conniption about him and Jessa holding hands to pray. Oh, who am I kidding? He's been dreaming of the day when he can police his sister-in-law's sexuality.

It wouldn't be what Jinger would do, but if Ben Bob tried to pull that shit with me and my soon-to-be fiance, I'd just start furiously making out, courtship rules be damned. Shut the fuck up, Certified Practicing Midwife Dre.

4 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

I haven't seen it myself, so I may be taking this out of context.  To me if you're trying for a baby, you need to have been not trying before it - there's an implication that this whole year without a pregnancy for Jill is deliberate on their part - either birth control or nfp.

Maybe I just have my rose tinted glasses on...

I don't get Derrick's comment about trying for a baby next year. If they're married in their cult, they must be trying all the time, or are they practicing abstinence? I'm very surprised that Jill's not pregnant yet, maybe she was adviced by the doctors about the dangers of getting pregnant again too soon after her hard delivery. But Michelle has had very hard deliveries and she got pregnant again almost inmediately.

• Curious locked this topic

Archived