IGNORED

Counting On Part 11

Destiny

Maybe TLC hasn't decided on the format yet. Will it be Jill and Jessa, or will they include others in the title? How will they include JB and M? If they show Anna again, what will they do about Josh? The Duggars, 19 Disasters and Counting.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could also be waiting for something "big" to announce as part of the press coverage- like Jeremy putting a ring on Jinger's finger or Jessa/Jill/Anna being ready to announce the next pregnancy

A Kate plus 8 episode has been pulled from the schedule twice. I think the Duggers are now filler like Kate plus 8. It's something to fIll in a time slot nothing more. 

9 hours ago, DarkAnts said:

A Kate plus 8 episode has been pulled from the schedule twice. I think the Duggers are now filler like Kate plus 8. It's something to fIll in a time slot nothing more. 

That makes sense. A way to keep the leghumpers happy but not attract a lot of negative bite back.

18 minutes ago, patsymae said:

That makes sense. A way to keep the leghumpers happy but not attract a lot of negative bite back.

But who will advertise?  If they cant get any ads they're losing money on the time slot.

I'm wondering if it will air online only.

10 minutes ago, obiwanfreak said:

Jinger is engaged.  New season premiers August 23rd.

fvck. not my anniversary!!

16 minutes ago, obiwanfreak said:

Jinger is engaged.  New season premiers August 23rd.

and again does this not surprise anyone ? 

and damn I am going to Italy in late September - will the wedding be then? 

"Seeking new relationships"?! The vague wording. It's like that friend with the vague FB status updates.  I roll my eyes at them too.

image.png

22 minutes ago, Mrs. Figg said:

"Seeking new relationships"?! The vague wording. It's like that friend with the vague FB status updates.  I roll my eyes at them too.

image.png

Where did you find this?

eta: The promo says "brand new courtships

51 minutes ago, Kira said:

1. No Jana?

2. Who are the ex NFL players working with Ben

LOL, perhaps Mr. Tebow?  (I doubt it)

I just watched the new promo. Pretty sure Jinger is giving Jeremy a regular hug in there.

I find it so weird that they are "teasing" the courtship. They show Jeremy asking Jinger to court but then cut it off so people will be like "ooh...is he proposing?" But we all know he proposed to her elsewhere.

So dumb.

I also see the dropped the "Jill and Jessa" part from the title. That was smart, at least, since it made no sense before.

Maybe Siah is back with Marjorie...im not judging her timing but... well she did seem to like the cameras. If it is true about John and Joe as well  then what the hell are they going to do with Jana? Even if it is her choice to be single, her situation is getting really depressing.

the Jana thing is bizarre...why is everyone  18+  listed but her (and Josh but that's obvs)?

i really hope she's the type to refuse to share much of her personal life on film, so instead they give her treehouse duty and light fare.

4 minutes ago, Suz8710 said:

the Jana thing is bizarre...why is everyone  18+  listed but her (and Josh but that's obvs)?

i really hope she's the type to refuse to share much of her personal life on film, so instead they give her treehouse duty and light fare.

I thought they would at least have said something about her working on some 'exciting' projects or something.

11 hours ago, Kira said:

1. No Jana?

The guys who did the Super Bowl Shuffle? Ben and awkward rap go together like Duggars and TTC.

13 hours ago, Kira said:

1. No Jana?

Ben brought home an ex-soccer player for Jinger, maybe he'll hook Jana up with one of the football players.

12 hours ago, Karma said:

"Seeking new relationships" makes me think they're looking at tinder or something similar, bahaha

Tinder for fundies...now what would that look like??

15 minutes ago, beepy13 said:

Tinder for fundies...now what would that look like??

Each person's profile is only ONE picture of their Godly countenance and ONE Bible quote. Swipe right if God lays it on your heart. Swipe left if he doesn't.

11 minutes ago, sophie10130 said:

Each person's profile is only ONE picture of their Godly countenance and ONE Bible quote. Swipe right if God lays it on your heart. Swipe left if he doesn't.

And the girl doesn't get notified if there is a match-- her father is.

• Curious locked this topic

Archived