IGNORED

Counting On Part 11

Destiny

Roses in NY come out the first week in June, no matter what the weather. And I know it's been brutal up there this  summer & Jinger is wearing a sweater in those shots, but prob. b/c the dress is sleeveless. I hope that's the first findie rule she abandons b/c Loredo=hot.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

That's definetly concrete. And of all the things the duggars are going to lie about, the date seems to be last on the list

maybe it was a sound stage 

11 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

They're also not sweaty at all. The last few weeks of july were BRUTAL, especially in the city where there's millions of people and cars to make it hotter. 

It was evening, though, and they look up high. And not everyone looks sweaty when they're hot; I pretty much never do, and I'm living with continual hot flashes.

I'm not sure if this is already being discussed, but watching the previews for this season I'm predicting that it will end with Jeremy's proposal and a Dullard pregnancy announcement, with plenty of boring filler and recaps in between. Maybe they'll tease at a courtship or something, but NOTHING EXCITING WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN. We already know that Jinger's engaged and that the proposal happened in NYC on top of a building. Enough of us have already guessed that Jill is hiding a bun in the oven. As usual, everything we'll be watching is old news, and by the time the next season ends, pics of Jinger's wedding will be all over the internets and she'll be announcing her first pregnancy... Seriously, I'm glad I got my cable canceled. Thanks in advance to Buzzard for staying awake through this redundant crap week after week and reporting it here.

On August 18, 2016 at 3:59 AM, jas said:

This one shows the same trees and bench and also a flowering rose bush. Looks a lot more summery.

JJCO-Jinger-Engagement-1.png

Damn- his unfortunate choice of clothing. Are those jeggings???

I remember the end of July in the city was hot and yucky, To be sure, I checked - it was 91 Degrees that day. I don't believe that that was the actual date. They'd both die in those clothes. Jinger is wearing a cardigan and J a thick denim shirt and jeans? Looks more like early Spring to me. I bet they fudged those timelimes again. But what do I know. I don't even care. Ugh.

23 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Her clothing choices aren't much better. I get it, Modesty, but she looks like she's drowning in that dress. Would a little ankle/calf hurt? Maybe she's being modest for both of them, those pants are pretty tight. Plus the white runners? Why not dress up a little? Jeremy needs to be on Queer Eye for the Fundie Guy... Oh, wait a sec.

Jeggings are so comfy-womfy though... I can't give him too much shit for that. I buy the stretchy jean ones at HM and I freaking love the,.

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

They aren't jeggings; they're the new male pants of this season and the previous one. They are gathered at the bottom, believe it or not, like old sweatpants or parachute pants, but they have a lean profile like slim or skinny jeans. I thought they looked terrible on the rack, but I've seen a couple guys wearing them and they aren't...really so terrible.

4 hours ago, cptbailey said:

I remember the end of July in the city was hot and yucky, To be sure, I checked - it was 91 Degrees that day. I don't believe that that was the actual date. They'd both die in those clothes. Jinger is wearing a cardigan and J a thick denim shirt and jeans? Looks more like early Spring to me. I bet they fudged those timelimes again. But what do I know. I don't even care. Ugh.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that Jeremy has a tattoo which he covers with long sleeves in all (Duggar) family photos. I figured that was the reason for his shirt in this photo.

1 hour ago, Purrl said:

I seem to remember reading somewhere that Jeremy has a tattoo which he covers with long sleeves in all (Duggar) family photos. I figured that was the reason for his shirt in this photo.

Awesome.

I don't even like tattoos, actually. But his having one pleases me.

4 hours ago, Mela99 said:

Jeggings are so comfy-womfy though... I can't give him too much shit for that. I buy the stretchy jean ones at HM and I freaking love the,.

OMG- I can not stand jeggings. Anything tight on my legs, especially my calves, drives me bonkers.

2 hours ago, Purrl said:

I would really love to be a fly on the wall for DimWit and Mullet explaining away why it's okay for him to have one but Jesus is mad that he does. I'm also 100% sure they would NEVER let a boy court a girl with a tattoo.

Facebook finds of the evening: 

jeremy and a former girlfriend (assuming as the caption says "what a cute couple!!!" 

Confirmation of jinger learning Italian family recipe segment in upcoming season. 

image.png

image.png

How famous could that sauce be? I never heard of it. ;-)

She could be close to my mom's age, that is, close to the age Mom would be, a bit younger, perhaps. The decade you were born has a lot of influence on how you cook, besides region, family influence, etc. It'd be very good for Jinger to learn some cooking from another place and time.

At least if they adopt they might not get to pick the name.

Spurgie FFS.  Sounds like a cute baby name for vomit. And WTF is that hat? it's like he's auditioning for 'Oliver'

40 minutes ago, CoveredInBees said:

At least if they adopt they might not get to pick the name.

Spurgie FFS.  Sounds like a cute baby name for vomit. And WTF is that hat? it's like he's auditioning for 'Oliver'

I can´t with "Spurgie" either.  He may however form a band with his cousin Izzy one day.

"Izzy & Spurgie". They could be the fundies version of Mumford & Sons.

BABY SHOES FROM CONSIGNMENT!!111!!!1!!!!1!

Some people have strong feelings about car seats, nursing and whatever. Mine is foot formation. Babies do not need shoes 99% of the time. Let their feet form and grow.

And don't let me start on used shoes for a child. Used shoes are bad for anyone, as they are formed to someone else's feet already, but used for kids shapes baby feet unnaturally.

4 hours ago, season of life said:

So Ben still doesn't have his own job. Boob controls him.

Wow they actually correctly labeled it - "real estate maintenance..." Instead of People (?) who claimed he was a realtor, IIRC

I think some used shoes would be fine because I know I've gotten rid of some of my son's shoes that just weren't worn much.

But shoes on a non-walking child are pointless. I can understand it for a cute photo or whatever. But otherwise....no.

• Curious locked this topic

Archived