IGNORED

Kaci Lynn is here - Whitney and Zach's 2nd baby

Mrs. Figg

44 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Why would anyone not want a penis? Penises are useful and convenient.

I'm glad I don't have one. They seem messy and inconvenient to me. And all those random boners, yikes. I prefer people not to know when I have a random perverted moment. 

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

I'm glad I don't have one. They seem messy and inconvenient to me. And all those random boners, yikes. I prefer people not to know when I have a random perverted moment. 

On the other hand, you'd make more money and pay less for dry cleaning. : )

Same here. So glad I didn't have to deal with that in school.

When my nephew was about ten, he was friends with a group of girls, and one had a pink MP3 player.  Since it was pink, she said only the girls could borrow it.  So nephew declared himself a girl, named himself Sarah, and the friend let him use her MP3.   Later in the year, the school had winter carnival, and for one of the costume days he went to school as Sarah.  He wore one of mom's dresses, some jewelry, shoes,, and a hair bow.  He's 18 now, and turned out fine.

10 hours ago, princessmahina said:

You're right on that one, but when i'm drunk, on the street, at 5 am, i would give my right arm to just be able to pee against a wall

12 hours ago, catlady said:

When my nephew was about ten, he was friends with a group of girls, and one had a pink MP3 player.  Since it was pink, she said only the girls could borrow it.  So nephew declared himself a girl, named himself Sarah, and the friend let him use her MP3.   Later in the year, the school had winter carnival, and for one of the costume days he went to school as Sarah.  He wore one of mom's dresses, some jewelry, shoes,, and a hair bow.  He's 18 now, and turned out fine.

This has to be one of the cutest things I've read on this site! Kids are awesome - you never know what they'll say or do next. :pb_lol:

8 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

You're right on that one, but when i'm drunk, on the street, at 5 am, i would give my right arm to just be able to pee against a wall

Fair enough, but I have to say having a female friend teach me the correct way for a woman to squat and pee outside changed.my.life. Like, I can pee outside faster than most men can.

And I do like that people don't know how amorous I'm feeling. And, I still don't know how men horseback ride with those things. 

And balls. I'm sorry, but those things are not cute. They offend my desire for aesthetic unity.

They seem really delicate too- like, when you watch AFHV and the guy gets a soccer ball to the crotch, he always looks like  he's going to throw up in pain. 

Accidentally zipping it in your zipper.

it falling into the toilet when you sit down...

I'll take my vagina, thanks :pb_lol:

3 hours ago, princessmahina said:

They seem really delicate too- like, when you watch AFHV and the guy gets a soccer ball to the crotch, he always looks like  he's going to throw up in pain. 

Accidentally zipping it in your zipper.

it falling into the toilet when you sit down...

I'll take my vagina, thanks :pb_lol:

What? Is this actually a thing? I'm dead. You just made my day! :laughing-rolling:

24 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

What? Is this actually a thing? I'm dead. You just made my day! :laughing-rolling:

I've been told scrotums are like boobs. They all don't sag at the same rate but some Do sag enough to hit toilet water as you age. I'm sure that would wake you up faster than a cup of coffee in the morning.

45 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

I've heard horror stories of um...well endowed men sometimes slipping into the bowl and brushing up against something else. You know, in addition to the age thing. 

I am all for genital shape shifting. I really like the peeing aspect of male genitalia, both to be able to pee better outside and to avoid sitting down on a disgusting toilet. Sexually it would be interesting to try different things. Allround I do still prefer a female body minus periods, pms and having pregnancy depression but the actual shape of the body is more to my liking. Some genital freedom would be nice though.  

As a kid I thought it would be soooo great if I could pee out the end of a finger. I could pee discretely anywhere, even hang my finger out a car window!  I never wanted a penis, but I really wanted a p-finger. 

5 minutes ago, Tiny Bubbles said:

As a kid I thought it would be soooo great if I could pee out the end of a finger. I could pee discretely anywhere, even hang my finger out a car window!  I never wanted a penis, but I really wanted a p-finger. 

This reminds me of one of the "Scary Movies" - aliens come to Earth and it turns out their fingers are their genitals. :pb_lol:

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I've been told scrotums are like boobs. They all don't sag at the same rate but some Do sag enough to hit toilet water as you age. I'm sure that would wake you up faster than a cup of coffee in the morning.

Who ever told you that owes me some therapy :P

55 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Who ever told you that owes me some therapy :P

Maybe we can try to get a group rate.

*closes the thread and backs away*

Note to self:  avoid. avoid. avoid.

Genital fingers and saggy scrotums... Just the visual I wanted to take with me as I head to bed. :pb_smile:

On 15 July 2016 at 3:00 PM, AnywhereButHere said:

Genital fingers and saggy scrotums... Just the visual I wanted to take with me as I head to bed. :pb_smile:

And of all the threads to have this thread drift to happen in, it had to be one for a new born baby girl to a family with one of the cutest babies ever so people keep looking by for cute pics  as they post plenty on social media! :laughing-jumpingpurple: :laughing-jumpingpurple: :laughing-jumpingpurple:

On 7/13/2016 at 0:24 PM, nausicaa said:

I have to say having a female friend teach me the correct way for a woman to squat and pee outside changed.my.life.

Do please share. :)

Okay I have to respond to this drift. This from a guy and (spoiler alert) maybe too much information...as far as the saggy thing hitting the water..NOT gonna happen. I am 59 and I am seriously trying to respond to these posts without being vulgar in any way shape or form but yeah...it's not gonna happen...the saggy thing I mean.

On 7/13/2016 at 7:57 PM, princessmahina said:

I've heard horror stories of um...well endowed men sometimes slipping into the bowl and brushing up against something else. You know, in addition to the age thing. 

:embarrassed::my_smile: THAT can happen at any age (past age of consent, of course)

I like having a vagina because I think they're cuter than penises. I don't like having a uterus and ovaries because I've run into so many problems with them.

Also, random ass infections. Fucks up with that, universe?

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Do please share. :)

I'm gonna try to be as delicate as possible:

You pull your pants and underwear down around your ankles. What I used to do was squat and direct the stream in front of my ankles, more the way a guy would do it. But towards the end when pressure was lower, the urine would hit my underwear/pants. Instead, when you squat, shift your weight back a bit and direct the urine behind your ankles and your bunched up clothes. Some women have to go completely into a crab position, others can tilt their hips enough behind them that they can do it without putting their hands on the ground. You still have to make sure you angle enough back that you don't pee on the back of your shoes, especially if you really have to pee and the pressure has built up a lot. When you're done give a little shake and pull up your clothes. Voila. Takes about thirty seconds total.

I run on trails a lot and have done this tons of times and it's foolproof for me. I'm also faster than guys when peeing now. I know because a dude friend and I tested it. 

It works with shorts, pants, and short skirts. Maxis can be a bit trickier, but it still can be done.

You're welcome lady FJers. :tw_glasses:

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived