IGNORED

Anna & the M Kids – Part 7

FundieFarmer

25 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Joshley missed so many of his kids' milestones. Wonder if he regrets it.

Doubt it.  The only person who he cares about is himself. 

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

I was the youngest, and so maybe I should ask my older kids...but he has seen each of these milestones many more times than most of us could imagine. It'd take some kind of person he does not appear to be to appreciate them anew or extra because they came from his...

I just find him so repulsive, I find myself unable to type it out. I can actually forgive these people a whole lot of their stupid unenlightened crap, and unlike many of you, find quite a lot of it merely entertaining. He's just such a complete example of how you can't slap a Bandaid on nature with your half-baked automated cookie cutter nurture. (which is, btw, ots, the single reason I prefer the Bates for entertainment, [CUE OH BUT THAT MAKES THEM MORE AWFUL TROPE] as they have been acknowledged and nurtured as individuals, no matter what nutball morass that's in the middle of.) Because he was Josh, he was always gonna find an outlet for Joshliness, despite the "training" shoved at him.

Anyway. Maybe he cares. I don't think he can care in the same way Anna does, and I bet she already knows not to even expect it of him.

3 hours ago, sophrosyne said:

Meredith has resurfaced on the Duggar FB page. Any thoughts about where she is, given the flooring? Likely suspects seem the girls' TTH bedroom or Joshley's Siloam Springs house. If the SS house, then Joshley has made progress on its rehab. If the TTH girls' ward, then Anna may still be holed up there or, more likely, Joy Anna is Meredith's J-Slave nanny.

https://www.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/videos/871657866301197/

Oh gosh, Becky M is there too! Asking for a family pic of Josh, Anna & the kids.

Looks like they're right outside of a kitchen. Doesn't that look like the corner of a granite island to the right of the camera?

2 hours ago, Purrl said:

Oh gosh, Becky M is there too! Asking for a family pic of Josh, Anna & the kids.

I just love Becky M-watching. 

Eta: she makes me wish there was a way to trace someone's recent activity on Instagram bc I hate scrolling through comments but I love laughing at her perseverance. She just never takes a hint. 

....if such a feature exists please let me know ;)

11 hours ago, Purrl said:

Becky M? Dare I ask - who is that? Sorry if this is derailing/if I missed something - I'm not a regular follower. Is she a special type of leghumper?

4 minutes ago, brogue said:

Becky M? Dare I ask - who is that? Sorry if this is derailing/if I missed something - I'm not a regular follower. Is she a special type of leghumper?

She conquered all leghumpers and has appointed herself queen.

If you look at comments on instagram, she is always there with her weird personal comments, "let us see a picture of your baby's bedroom!" and arguing with people who have called her out for it. 

1 minute ago, lizzybee said:

She conquered all leghumpers and has appointed herself queen.

If you look at comments on instagram, she is always there with her weird personal comments, "let us see a picture of your baby's bedroom!" and arguing with people who have called her out for it. 

That's uh... that's creepy as hell. Even for Duggar leghumper standards

4 minutes ago, brogue said:

That's uh... that's creepy as hell. Even for Duggar leghumper standards

Until now I thought she was mainly a bates leghumper, but maybe it's just easier to see her comments over there bc they have fewer in general. She's all over the place, pleading with micheal and Brandon to answer her pms, tagging Alyssa's private Instagram telling her we all miss her photos, begging Kelly to make Carlin's (still a minor, if I'm remembering correctly) private Instagram open to fans. She always makes these casual, very intimate statements to them, that would make you think they're actual friends. 

11 hours ago, lizzybee said:

Looks like they're right outside of a kitchen. Doesn't that look like the corner of a granite island to the right of the camera?

I dont think thats the TTH. They have tile on the main level.  They made a really big deal out of it during one of the Umpteen kids and prego again, how they had radiant flooring.  Johanna was laying the piping and climbing on the big reel.

The nails in the wood floor still look pretty new.  I wonder if thats the mystery house that was bought/sold a year ago.

6 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

Until now I thought she was mainly a bates leghumper, but maybe it's just easier to see her comments over there bc they have fewer in general. She's all over the place, pleading with micheal and Brandon to answer her pms, tagging Alyssa's private Instagram telling her we all miss her photos, begging Kelly to make Carlin's (still a minor, if I'm remembering correctly) private Instagram open to fans. She always makes these casual, very intimate statements to them, that would make you think they're actual friends. 

She is also a Wissmann(friends of the Duggars) leghumper. Check out their instagram :crazy:

10 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

Of course I don't imagine her as an actual violent person, just someone possibly socially awkward, who's probably wishful of a family lifestyle she doesn't have, but she often reminds me of the movie The Fan, with Lauren Bacall, Michael Biehn, and James Garner, my otl.

Becky M fascinates me, I wish we could have a thread for her.

Also, Meredith is such a chubby, cute kid. Sucks to have Josh as a dad. I am so curious as to how Anna and Josh are interacting right now. To be a fly on the wall...

Probably all sweetly and superficially.  They will simply do and say the "right" things.  Some people have marriages like that for decades. 

Oh My Gosh, someone came into the library today to "dish" on the Duggars..... she told me Anna was pregnant, and Jill was never coming back from CA.  I feigned any knowledge and mustered appropriate emotional reactions to her news.... but I was wondering, inside, where is she getting her "news"?!

4 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Oh My Gosh, someone came into the library today to "dish" on the Duggars..... she told me Anna was pregnant, and Jill was never coming back from CA.  I feigned any knowledge and mustered appropriate emotional reactions to her news.... but I was wondering, inside, where is she getting her "news"?!

But Jill is actively back at the moment and has been pictured with Jenny, your friend is wrong I'm afraid.  Though if Anna is pregnant, I'm eager to see how that announcement is handled.

6 hours ago, imokit said:

But Jill is actively back at the moment and has been pictured with Jenny, your friend is wrong I'm afraid.  Though if Anna is pregnant, I'm eager to see how that announcement is handled.

I truly hope this isn't true. No child deserves to be born under such circumstances.

And with regards to how the announcing of the blessed event is shared with the world? You know it wouldn't be anything low-key & subtle. That just isn't the Duggar Way.  :my_rolleyes:

On August 16, 2016 at 4:58 AM, picklepizzas said:

Eta: she makes me wish there was a way to trace someone's recent activity on Instagram bc I hate scrolling through comments but I love laughing at her perseverance. She just never takes a hint. 

....if such a feature exists please let me know ;)

Hey there -- longtime lurker, just created an account to tell you there is kind of a way.

If you use the instagram app you can go to activity (the convo bubble with a heart in it) and on the left top there's an option to click 'following', where it shows the activity of people you follow.  So you'd have to follow her, but it does sound easier than scrolling through a gazillion comments on the duggar/bates instas. 

At least that's how it is in my (not recently updated) insta. 

I saw some people saying they must be living in the guest house because the flooring is the same in this photo

Joshley Trigger warning

Spoiler

13912705_978387922260017_266130280914567

This makes me realize that I don't really understand their guest house layout. I remember Ben staying in that room above the ware house. I thought THAT was the guest house? Does that shack have more than one room? 

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I saw some people saying they must be living in the guest house because the flooring is the same in this photo

Joshley Trigger warning

Reveal hidden contents

This makes me realize that I don't really understand their guest house layout. I remember Ben staying in that room above the ware house. I thought THAT was the guest house? Does that shack have more than one room? 

I think Ben "stayed" on camera in a room - but had I bet they built a whole guest suite - if they kept showing in that you tube video of Ben's "room" (the one where Jason gets arrested for cutting a tag)  and the outside of it -had granite countertops in the kitchen.  

or perhaps They are lying - and they built more houses 

as far as we know Josh and Anna are living in a storage shed themelves - would deserve them 

3 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Joshley Trigger warning

Reveal hidden contents

I hate myself for remembering this and being able to pull it up so quickly... but here are more photos of the guest house. David and Pris stayed there last year while helping work on the Siloam Springs house. I'm still not sure where it is on the property, but it's decorated the "Duggar"memorabilia and is separate from the main house. 

http://davidlovespriscilla.com/2015/08/11/visit-with-family/

Oh wow, that has to be where they are. I just wonder if it's the same building as Ben's room was in? Or if it's separate.

Their property confuses me. 

On 8/15/2016 at 4:49 PM, Bad Wolf said:

Think of how many first steps he's seen in his life. That has to lose it's luster eventually. Especially if it's a kid you barely even wanted to begin with (as his reaction to the pregnancy seemed to say).

On 8/15/2016 at 7:49 PM, Purrl said:

I didn't really know who she was and was about to comment on the fact that there is someone actually specifically asking for a pic with Josh in it. WTF is wrong with her?

On 8/16/2016 at 7:50 AM, picklepizzas said:

I almost question the sanity of people who have not blocked her, more than her sanity.

I dont the picture with Joshley is the guest house. Remember they bought a house after returning from D.C to start fixing up? 

I think it is that house and not on the Duggar property. 

Also, to me the floors don't match. The one Merry was crawling on was very light. And the floor in the picture with Joshley is too dark imo

43 minutes ago, Jessalyn said:

I dont the picture with Joshley is the guest house. Remember they bought a house after returning from D.C to start fixing up? 

I think it is that house and not on the Duggar property. 

The house Josh and Anna bought was the Siloam Springs house and it was sold to the Duggars' lawyer friend Travis Story an LLC set up by the Duggars' lawyer friend Travis Story in October (?) in August after Josh went to rehab.siloam house.png

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived