IGNORED

Anna & the M Kids – Part 7

FundieFarmer

20 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

OMG, they got Anna to clean bathrooms and do dishes and do the work nobody else wants to do. 

I really can't think of a response fit to print for this one. 

"Hey I know you are having a rough time right now because your husband is a child molester who also cheated on you and now you are facing extreme media scrutiny over his actions, and you probably feel really bad because we pressured you to move back into TTH so we could convince you to stay with your scumbag husband, our brother/son, and be a "godly" woman. I don't want to add to any of that but I could really use someone to clean the bathroom... it's getting pretty gross..."

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, theinvisiblegirl said:

It's Anna's birthday, so we get another dumb video!

So this is how Anna pays the rent for being allowed to live in the "Big" house.

CinderAnna just about sums it up.

Anna. Your birthday present to yourself should be escaping the Duggar cult.

Anna. Your birthday present to yourself should be escaping the Duggar cult.

2 hours ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

OMG, they got Anna to clean bathrooms and do dishes and do the work nobody else wants to do. 

Ben wasn't available?

6 hours ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

It was probably her punishment for not being joyfully available for Joshley. She had to instead be joyfully available to clean bathrooms.

So when Jinger marries Jeremy, will Anna be a bridesmaid? That has to suck. She has this terrible husband and now she'll have to attend a wedding that may remind her of her own.

I bet Josh will make an appearance at the JinJer wedding, along with the M kids.

8 hours ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I guess that is a literal interpretation of "a servant's heart." :( 

3 hours ago, theinvisiblegirl said:

It was probably her punishment for not being joyfully available for Joshley. She had to instead be joyfully available to clean bathrooms.

Frankly I'd take cleaning bathrooms at the TTH over being joyfully available for Josh. 

23 minutes ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Frankly I'd take cleaning bathrooms at the TTH over being joyfully available for Josh. 

Either way she's surrounded by filth.

Just now, season of life said:

Either way she's surrounded by filth.

True, but she's not quite as likely to get pregnant while cleaning the bathrooms. 

Like it or not, I think a fifth baby will be born to Josh and Anna. I'm guessing mid to late 2017 because I doubt anything has changed in the BC department.

9 hours ago, season of life said:

So when Jinger marries Jeremy, will Anna be a bridesmaid? That has to suck. She has this terrible husband and now she'll have to attend a wedding that may remind her of her own.

I bet Josh will make an appearance at the JinJer wedding, along with the M kids.

She was a bridesmaid for Jill but not for Jessa.  So we'll see.

I see Mack as a flower girl, Michael and Marcus as ring bearers.  Not sure if Meredith's old enough.

My money is on this being an entirely different wedding than the others. Altho, TLC seems to think when you latch onto something,replicate it a million times.

Two kidults in law cleaning toilets? Duggarville must have many toilets in order to require a staff of two.

9 hours ago, season of life said:

Like it or not, I think a fifth baby will be born to Josh and Anna. I'm guessing mid to late 2017 because I doubt anything has changed in the BC department.

For Anna's sake (& that of her children), I truly hope not. But to be honest, I wouldn't be overly surprised, either.

Anna Duggar turns 28.  In a People article,  http://www.people.com/article/anna-duggar-turns-28-duggars-celebrate?xid=rss-topheadlines, her sisters-in-law praise her for choosing Josh the Lord in good and hard times.  Jana  remarking she is thankful Anna does "the dirty work no one else wants to do."  Undoubtedly penance for not being the Godly wife Joshy deserves.

I'm really surprised she's not pregnant already. 

I do not think bringing a fifth child into the mess that is her life is a good idea at all. However, I wonder if her not being pregnant is causing her to be belittled by JB and Co., since it means either that she's not being available for Joshley, or God isn't blessing her with a child because she hasn't truly forgiven him. 

I could see her getting pregnant for a number of reasons: because of her brainwashing, to show her in-laws she's truly in the fold, and show the world how everything is fixed between her and Josh. I believe it will happen soon. I wish it wouldn't. 

And I think they will play this into a book, speaking engagements and possibly TV with look how forgiving we are, and how redeemed Josh is and yes, a fifth baby.  She is only 28, she will end up with 10-12.

36 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

And I think they will play this into a book, speaking engagements and possibly TV with look how forgiving we are, and how redeemed Josh is and yes, a fifth baby.  She is only 28, she will end up with 10-12.

I've seen numerous tabloid articles saying Josh is trying to slant the scandals into a redemption tv show/money run. Whether or not the articles are true, I'm sure they'll try. 

Josh and Anna are just following JB & Michelle's business model: more kids = profit. Ugh.

I don't know when she'll be pregnant again.  Each M kid is further spaced out than the next and I would expect M5 to be born after Meredith is 2-- so August-October 2017.  It could be her fertility (which is not Michelle's), extended breastfeeding, or intentional.  We don't know.

On June 16, 2016 at 5:12 PM, socalrules said:

I have never been to a funeral where there was not a gathering with food afterwards. We call it a Repast. It's usually at someone's house, restaurant or sometimes the church hall. 

Was at a funeral last week. They were atheists so it was a short service at a funeral home. The funeral was for a man that was a well known, well liked high school football coach. People were asked to wear football jerseys and there was a tailgate after in the parking lot.

5 minutes ago, Grimalkin said:

Was at a funeral last week. They were atheists so it was a short service at a funeral home. The funeral was for a man that was a well known, well liked high school football coach. People were asked to wear football jerseys and there was a tailgate after in the parking lot.

Wow!!  Never been to a funeral where their was a tailgate after. That's actually pretty cool. 

Does anybody else think it's odd that the stay-at-home sister in-laws have publicly wished her a happy birthday, but not Joshley or the M'kids?

5 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Does anybody else think it's odd that the stay-at-home sister in-laws have publicly wished her a happy birthday, but not Joshley or her own kids?

I'm surprised they didn't haul out the kids for the video, but I absolutely don't think the first time Josh talks should be in a family friendly Duggar-produced video. No, I want to see someone like Diane Sawyer grill him.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived