IGNORED

Ben, Jessa, Spurgeon Six

SpoonfulOSugar

25 minutes ago, anotherone said:

I wondered that too, if you become a stay-at-home mom, shouldn't you know something about keeping a home?

Even the Amish become very knowledgeable farmers, woodworkers and seamstresses. I'm sure their houses are cleaner than the girls'.

Take a look at kansaswife IG, she's the right exemple of a good fundie SAHM. She gardens, cooks and bakes, has a nice house and helps at the farm. But most fundies eat crap and seem to know nothing about nutrition. Even the fanatic cleaners like Maxwells and Shupes are miserable when cooking.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the Duggars and the Seewalds went to the beach minus Josh 

and Ben is allowed to escape the cage and go to 

1 hour ago, nst said:

Looks like the Duggars and the Seewalds went to the beach minus Josh 

and Ben is allowed to escape the cage and go to 

Josh and fam have to stay home and work on the reunion child.

This beach trip looks to be FL based, so I'm guessing a few weeks ago when they went to PCC for the Hartono graduation, they took a little trip beach. It drives me nuts though how vague they are about locations, dates, etc. Now that it's passed, who cares? Filming issues? 

18 hours ago, hollywood said:

Josh and fam have to stay home and work on the reunion child.

Ain't no baby like a Band-Aid Baby.

So Ben is 21. I am certain his 21st birthday is going to be the opposite of my 21st birthday. Young sorority girl at a Big 10 party school in Iowa City. Let's put it this way, one of our favorite bars (Jakes) had a birthday punch card. There were 25 punches and a single one meant a pitcher of beer or 4 wells drinks. So, that meant 25 pitchers or 100 wells drinks. And that was just one bar out of many for my birthday weekend of celebrations. Those were the days. I bet Ben gets tacos at a party thrown by Sierra.

3 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Ain't no baby like a Band-Aid Baby.

My hubby was a band-aid baby...his dad moved 3 hours away about a month after he was born. Shows how well that works out. 

so far no Ben wishagram from the Ma and Pa Duuuger only from his wife 

I don't buy the three years bit 

- try adding two more years when he went after you Jessa :D

but Hey Happy Birthday - you can drink now 

1 minute ago, nst said:

so far no Ben wishagram from the Ma and Pa Duuuger only from his wife 

I don't buy the three years bit 

- try adding two more years when he went after you Jessa :D

but Hey Happy Birthday - you can drink now 

The only beer Ben will be getting is a root beer float.

50 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Which would be fine if that was his choice. I commend anyone who makes an informed decision. Ben is just following party lines.

Exactly, he made a choice as a teenager about how his choices wouldn't be his anymore for the rest of his days. Welcome to the cult, Benji-boy. Personally, I hardly drink alcohol anymore. On very rare occasions I do. However, I had a wild and crazy college experience and got it all out of my system, so I don't miss it. I wonder if Ben sees other people have typical age-related birthday experiences and has regrets. Then again, maybe he's overcompensating his regrets with his self-righteousness.

Ben is literally still wet behind the ears- he needs to get a real job and start acting the part of a responsible father and spouse.

1 hour ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

A half-melted one in a cold parking lot, or else it's not an authentic Duggar experience.

and guess who made a video for her husband 

his wife :D

someone watch it and get back to me.... 

I caved - I watched it - I was bland and boring like Ben 

5 minutes ago, nst said:

and guess who made a video for her husband 

his wife :D

haven't had to watch it 

someone watch it and get back to me.... 

I caved - I watched it - I was bland and boring like Ben 

Where  at? I went to her IG and it only has a cooking video 

@nst thank you. I forgot all these stay at home parents all have their own blogs because they have no real jobs to worry about getting in the way of their preaching.

The birthday wish was AWESOME! And I just learned that "favoritist" is a word. <face palm>

On 5/17/2016 at 8:40 AM, nst said:

i never use butter unless I am making cinnamon toast. - i use olive oil and garlic a lot :D

I luv cinnamon toast, with or without raisins. I also use olive oil and garlic a lot. Garlic, onion, rosemary, sea salt, and pepper is my go to spice mix. I love butter (the mix with canola oil is quite good), but the olive oil sautés better and adds wonderful flavor. Olive oil and butter can be combined also.

6 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

@nst thank you. I forgot all these stay at home parents all have their own blogs because they have no real jobs to worry about getting in the way of their preaching.

The birthday wish was AWESOME! And I just learned that "favoritist" is a word. <face palm>

wasn't it just the best - I was so impressed 

14 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

and her last sentence "excited to do life with you" ...sounds like they're going to prison....

12 minutes ago, paulypepper said:

and her last sentence "excited to do life with you" ...sounds like they're going to prison....

OMG you are right! I missed that, must have tuned out by that point! :) 

11 minutes ago, paulypepper said:

Reminds me of old Jersey Shore episodes where they would always say, "Do sex." As in, "Let's do sex."

2 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Reminds me of old Jersey Shore episodes where they would always say, "Do sex." As in, "Let's do sex."

I would think they would already be bored with "doing sex." Their options seem a bit...limited.

My husband and I are newlyweds and both work full time. Don't get me wrong, I find him incredibly hot (he's ex-Army Old Guard, been featured in a male hunk calendar). We both have our interests separate and together. But sometimes, I come home and think, "I love you to pieces, but you're annoying the shit out of me right now." I can't fathom the dynamic of Ben and Jessa. Maybe baby Spurge-a-lurge keeps her mind occupied.

21 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

My husband and I are newlyweds and both work full time. Don't get me wrong, I find him incredibly hot (he's ex-Army Old Guard, been featured in a male hunk calendar). We both have our interests separate and together. But sometimes, I come home and think, "I love you to pieces, but you're annoying the shit out of me right now." I can't fathom the dynamic of Ben and Jessa. Maybe baby Spurge-a-lurge keeps her mind occupied.

I work first and my husband works second shift so we only see each other for about an hour or two during week days. Honestly sometimes I think it's for the better. I can do my own thing and he can do his own thing and then weekends we do stuff together. We both value alone time so if we had to be cooped up together, all the time, no work to escape to....yikes. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived