IGNORED

Ben, Jessa, Spurgeon Six

SpoonfulOSugar

On 5/9/2016 at 3:13 AM, HereticHick said:

On his Twitter Feed:  

I think the last two sentences must be screamed while shaking one's fist at passersby, the sky, or both.

Although frankly Derick seems to be the one who looks more the part of the lunatic street corner preacher.

No one told Ben about the huge nuclear weapons Russia just made?? I'd say that's to be feared...

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/10/2016 at 5:45 PM, marmalade said:

Yup. The real estate thing began when they documented all of the kidults' "professions" before either the 3 specials or JJ:CO. Ben was listed at the time as a student at that bible college and being "in real esatate." The broker stuff is quite recent. I think I saw it on Pickles. 

Jim Bob is in real estate, if Ben mows the lawn of a property he is "in real estate." Jana is a concert pianist, Jill is a midwife/missionary, etc. etc.

2 hours ago, Ungodly Grandma said:

Jana is a concert pianist

No, now she is an interior designer and a handy woman :hammer::shovel::sewmachine::wrench:

9 hours ago, Eatingintheprayercloset said:

No, now she is an interior designer and a handy woman :hammer::shovel::sewmachine::wrench:

and she does more than just babysit! :pb_lol:

14 hours ago, Ungodly Grandma said:

Jim Bob is in real estate, if Ben mows the lawn of a property he is "in real estate." Jana is a concert pianist, Jill is a midwife/missionary, etc. etc.

Does that time Josie made sushi in Japan make her a fully licensed sushi chef qualified to handle the poisonous fugu pufferfish?

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 4:22 PM, nastyhobbitses said:

Since everyone's confessing to their sins, I.........DROPPED THE SCREW......IN THE TUNA!!!!

Hmmm, maybe I'm reading it wrong but something sounds a little sinister about that sin....  :) 

On 13.5.2016 at 3:24 PM, nst said:

and now according to DFF - Jana is a GARDNER

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_o0vcc0fafz1sva6xo_500.gif

She's literally just standing at some flower shop buying flowers like the rest of us billions do during this time of year. And yet, everyone is freaking out calling her an inspiration and talking about her like she's some kind of planting goddess. A whole bunch of people were even saying how she could do anything, even run the country. Unbelievable.

Yeah-run the country. She's been to a lot of places but I'll bet you she couldn't locate any of them on the map.

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Does that time Josie made sushi in Japan make her a fully licensed sushi chef qualified to handle the poisonous fugu pufferfish?

Obviously. I'd totally eat a fugu pufferfish prepared by Josie "Lick All the Food" Duggar! :pb_lol:

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Obviously. I'd totally eat a fugu pufferfish prepared by Josie "Lick All the Food" Duggar! :pb_lol:

image.jpeg

I'm not a fan of how her family has infantilized her so much, but she really is a cutie. I wouldn't trust the sanitary status of any food she prepares, but she's a cutie pie and I am rooting for her to use her parents' utter lack of fucks and their willingness to enable anything she does as a way to escape the cult.

6 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I'm not a fan of how her family has infantilized her so much, but she really is a cutie. I wouldn't trust the sanitary status of any food she prepares, but she's a cutie pie and I am rooting for her to use her parents' utter lack of fucks and their willingness to enable anything she does as a way to escape the cult.

Josie is a miracle baby.  She will grow up being told that had she been born to less godly parents they would have literally thrown her in the trash.  They will tell her tales of "late term abortionists" ripping up babies like wild hyenas and she will be the most hard core anti choice Duggar.  Its unfortunate, but she will truly believe the "it could have been me" argument, so I dont think there is any way she will be running free. 

JB & M will be 65-ish when she's an adult. Surely they'll get tired of this campaign by then!

2 hours ago, 19Kittens said:

ok guys I couldn't help myself & had to make it......

Duggar barbie.jpg

So... I have to ask... Was that a deliberate misspelling of, "volunteer?" I'm really hoping it is, because I laughed really hard at it. :pb_lol:

4 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I agree Josie is adorable. But like others mentioned, the fact that she is babied to the extent she is could be a major detriment to her future development or her desire to ever leave the situation. It is extremely sad - I hope I'm proven wrong, but I don't think I will be.

lol @VelociRapture yes it was misspelled intentionally. As was the 11. and mentioning ARTIST! twice cause they really pushed that one for a hot minute haha. Basically just trying to make it Duggar realistic :)

7 minutes ago, 19Kittens said:

lol @VelociRapture yes it was misspelled intentionally. As was the 11. and mentioning ARTIST! twice cause they really pushed that one for a hot minute haha. Basically just trying to make it Duggar realistic :)

Nailed it! Lol!

Okay - someone tell me i'm not imagining this.

I have remembered for years that at one point before the courtship in the closet, that Bin was at the TTH for dinner. Boob asked Bin if he had ever courted before, and Bin said something like, "I've courted one or two." I makes me think he wanted to say "banged one or two."

Does anyone have the clip?

5 hours ago, defraudedbychipendales said:

Okay - someone tell me i'm not imagining this.

I have remembered for years that at one point before the courtship in the closet, that Bin was at the TTH for dinner. Boob asked Bin if he had ever courted before, and Bin said something like, "I've courted one or two." I makes me think he wanted to say "banged one or two."

Does anyone have the clip?

He was 17 and dorky as hell when he started stalking Jessa, so I would say he was a virgin

11 hours ago, 19Kittens said:

Somebody fixed gardener. But voulenteer is very Duggaresque. Reminds me of the sign on the car that Jinger sold in her new career as car flipper, while we are talking about fake professions!

On 5/10/2016 at 1:22 PM, albanuadh_1 said:

Didn't Ben work AT a real estate agents just before moving in with the Duggars? Just briefly... or was it an insurance agency...? Now I've confused myself.

If Ben had delivered pizza to a real estate office that would qualify him as a real estate agent in Duggar speak - you know, like Jana being a CONCERT PIANIST.   

On 5/14/2016 at 8:23 PM, 19Kittens said:

This meme is f*cking brilliant, but you forgot "PINTEREST BOARD ARCHITECT" 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived