IGNORED

Counting On - Part 5: Ben Raps, We Cringe

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, lascuba said:

The "locals" do not wave like that, you stupid fucks. 

I hate these people so much. 

What did they do? 

1 minute ago, Yaoichan12 said:

Bin said Flame was a good friend...but had only met him once before for an interview...okay, yeah, totally makes y'all besties then 

There's a certain type of white person who looooves to claim friendships with people of color. If you're a POC, there's a good chance your the "friend" of that coworker you secretly hate. 

1 minute ago, lascuba said:

There's a certain type of white person who looooves to claim friendships with people of color. If you're a POC, there's a good chance your the "friend" of that coworker you secretly hate. 

POC ? 

pussy older ....

im sorry but Ben is a douche 

1 minute ago, iweartanktops said:

What did they do? 

The way babies typically wave, with their palms facing them and opening and closing their hands. 

Did anyone else get the THREE minutes commercial for another TLC show (another show about a family with quads or quints or eleventytuplets?  Wow...TLC is really desperate for advertisers--they have to fill their ad spots with major clips of their own shows.

1 minute ago, nst said:

POC ? 

pussy older ....

im sorry but Ben is a douche 

Person of color

Just now, Mothership said:

Did anyone else get the THREE minutes commercial for another TLC show (another show about a family with quads or quints or eleventytuplets?  Wow...TLC is really desperate for advertisers--they have to fill their ad spots with major clips of their own shows.

Yes I did LOL I thought something was wrong with my livestream 

Counting on Cancellation - Part 3

At the TTH The girls try and reach Jill in the bedroom.  ZOMG I can see Anna's knees!

We're told that they dont always have internet and its DANGEROUS. Anna says "I think they're ok"

Jana 0 we cherish the times when we can reach them.

Magically it works and Jill and Izzy are sitting right in front of the computer.  They all talk to Izzy.  Anna tells him he's a big boy!

Anna - its been 4 months since they left.  A lot has happened and he's gotten big.

Izzy does the cute backward wave when they say "adios."

Joy explains thats how the "locals" wave.  

Jill - "He speaks spanish!" He says mama and papa

Joy is excited about going to CA. She explains they're going on a mission trip.  Jana asks if they need things.

Boob and michelle were just there, but it was a suprprise so they couldnt ask what they need. Jill explains she needs clothes.  You can get them but they're expensive.

Joy says she needs stuff... Jill wants cayenne pepper, a fly swatter... she mentions that she's been cloth diapering.

JOy th - it was great chatting, now we know what to bring her.

BIN - today we're going to see FLAME! We have a full day of travel.  He changes spurge and explains its his second airplane flight.

Jessa TH - I've done a lot fo traveling with my family.  Its very different traveling just the 3 of us. Its easy... They pull out in the minivan.

Bin TH - I started listening to christian hip hop anout a year and a half ago. I heard of a song and I listened a little bit.  I found out there are a lot of christian rap artists and found flame.  I have every album he's ever produced (anyone else notice the theme of Bin fangirlling people and then meeting them? Its creepy...) Spurgeon has flown before but it was a short flight.

They board a delta flight and sit in economy comfort seats.  Spurge is on Jessa's lap on the aisle. 

Spurge was good on the flight... shots of st louis.  Bin talks to the cab driver.

Bin TH - I was brought up in a different environment.  If I was brought up in the inner city maybe the hip hop influence would be more of a natural thing.  

Jessa - the kind of music we listen to was bluegrass, christian hip hop is new.

Jana TH - I wouldnt know how to describe "hip hop" music.

Joe - hip hop is ore of a modern type music

joy - its like rock music, I think

Jinger - Its one of a kind

Anna - its more of a talking/singing

JD - you dont have to be an excellent singer to do it.

Anna - its a beat and they rap on beats.  The sound guy told her!

they pull up at the hotel... 

2 minutes ago, snarkysuki1724 said:

also, why such a long day of travel from Arkansas to St.Louis, how long can that flight be??

with 2 stops from 3pm to 10 pm 

the things I do for you people :D

I just looked it up 

Remember when the girls didn't know how to cook?  yet, all Jill needed to say was cayenne pepper and they knew exactly what recipe she was planning to make.

2 minutes ago, snarkysuki1724 said:

also, why such a long day of travel from Arkansas to St.Louis, how long can that flight be??

It would have been about a 6 hour drive!  Why didn't they just drive?

Commercials: tlc promos, Botox, local transit spot, (I zoned out and missed one lol), tlc promo, happy bday Israel spot

Just now, RabbitKM said:

I guarantee they sell fly swatters in Cintralmerica

Only in the dangerous stores. It's a conspiracy to kill the gringos. 

Oh wow, only JD and Anna have a clue what hip-hop is. Joy *might* have heard it before (but I don't think so), and Jana is just so clueless.

And the soundguy's name is Bill

can you imagine getting an email from Ben asking for an interview - the boy sits all day and just emails people 

get ready Buzzard he will email you :D

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived