IGNORED

Counting On - Part 5: Ben Raps, We Cringe

choralcrusader8613

1 minute ago, Jana814 said:

I don't think that next week is the last episode because they would have said something. 

IIRC there are 8 episodes in this season

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Yaoichan12 said:

Stop leaving S. Elliot on the couch!!

Oh, now I get his name. It sounds like "Selling it." Carry on the brand, Spurgey.

While "ministering" in the "inner city" what will Ben do the first time he encounters someone well versed and of a different faith or when he encounters racism and distrust of people such as himself? 

He thinks they are the Fundy version of Kanye and Kim. Benye or Benessa. That's it. That's IT! Because he's all edgy and deep and she's got her new fashion gig going.... Chicago is happening, people. He's going to market a line of Christian shoes and hats and she's gonna do the whole alliterative thing with boutique items for feminine fundies. Maybe even a lingerie line. They could call it 'Bows' and the ads can be tasteful little shots of a shopping bag with an archery motif, with catchy little slogans like 'so his quiver will always be full'.......in green....because, fertility....

You are doing me a frighten.

Just now, ElegantMajesticPearls said:

And it started March 15, so this was only...ugh, the 5th episode. Ends just in time for May sweeps!

People in the "inner city" can probably teach Bin much more than he can teach them. Including about God/Jesus/the Bible. 

Just now, Imagine20 said:

While "ministering" in the "inner city" what will Ben do the first time he encounters someone well versed and of a different faith or when he encounters racism and distrust of people such as himself? 

run away screaming

Bin interview

Whats the best parenting advice?

BIn - its a lot about taking the load off of mom.  I change lots of diapers.  Its about bonding with the kid.  Its like being real interested in your kids.  Its a lot of diaper changing, spending time with spurgeon, letting him hear my voice...

I am more convinced than ever that Josh will be making an appearance by the end of the season. I refuse to watch next week's setup for that. 

I teach 576 kiddos a week, all under age 12. I need to have backup plans to my backup plans, and sometimes even more.... which means I have a very lively imagination.....

Just now, Kjaerringa said:

I teach 576 kiddos a week, all under age 12. I need to have backup plans to my backup plans, and sometimes even more.... which means I have a very lively imagination.....

which means 

Aw, I wanted to hear his rap. Anyone recall the lyrics?

Please tell me it started with 'My name is Ben and I'm here to say...'

Just now, season of life said:

Aw, I wanted to hear his rap. Anyone recall the lyrics?

I didn't pay attention when he and flame were in the car, but in the studio it was really more screeching than anything else. I think he was trying to be the male version of that singer who was part of the song, no actually rap. 

How good are my chances that someone uploads this epic rap on youtube? :pray:

I think its time Flame felt the fire of freejinger.   No one gets to make the Duggars look "fuzzy" and not get called out on the internet and subjected to snark.

1 minute ago, Sundaymorning said:

How good are my chances that someone uploads this epic rap on youtube? :pray:

Very good

17 minutes ago, ElegantMajesticPearls said:

I really thought tonight was the last.  DAMNIT!

45 minutes ago, Hiddenomaha said:

Oh wow, only JD and Anna have a clue what hip-hop is. Joy *might* have heard it before (but I don't think so), and Jana is just so clueless.

And the soundguy's name is Bill

Bill Stefanucci and Mr. Jim both work on the show. 

Well, Flame's FB isn't loading, so let's hope it is due to everyone telling him what they think.....

Just now, MarblesMom said:

Well, Flame's FB isn't loading, so let's hope it is due to everyone telling him what they think.....

His twitter works... I left him a message

If only I could not know what hip-hop is in my upper 20's...

Ben sure did not fail to amuse tonight. I'm waiting for the song to be on download for when I need a good laugh. Spurge definitely did a better job than his daddy. It does take a bit of intelligence to carry a tune... and Ben just does not have it. I am very glad it was as hilarious as I anticipated. Made me and the hubby very happy. The hubby even commented on how uncomfortable Jessa seemed in that studio.

I respect people doing what they can to sell their product/art, but damn, what was Flame thinking? I know he probably saw this whole thing as free advertising but does he really think this will be effective?

Just now, lascuba said:

I respect people doing what they can to sell their product/art, but damn, what was Flame thinking? I know he probably saw this whole thing as free advertising but does he really think this will be effective?

not if we all go after him :D

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived