IGNORED

Counting On - Part 5: Ben Raps, We Cringe

choralcrusader8613

1 minute ago, iweartanktops said:

I have a bag of peanut M&Ms on my lap, and I'm ready for @Buzzard's recaps! Hopefully we'll get a sample of Beezy tonight. Buzzard, will you be posting a video of yourself rapping like Ben? 

I dont rap.  But if I did, it would be infinitely cooler than anything benjeezy can do!

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben will probably not do much else this week that will impress me, but I just loved it in the promo when he calmly said "Well, I'm just gonna give it a shot" about rapping.  

That is all. 

Oh GAH ....
And there is Meeechelle ... speaking in that creepy robot-baby voice.
And giving side eye to the camaera.

... and not to be outdone ...

there is Flamingo-Face and her brood.

OMFG. Why won't they  STOP shoving Sierra down our throats?? I didn't think this wretched show could get any worse, but here we are.

8 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I dont rap.  But if I did, it would be infinitely cooler than anything benjeezy can do!

I think anyone here on free jinger would be a better rapper, even the non-native speakers. :tw_glasses:

Oh, HELL NO!!

The Rodrigues boy-spawn must have received JillieRoo hair "styles" for the occasion.

Blech.

and the 30 shades of crazy face by Sybil-Sierra.

Counting on Cancellation - Part 1

Let us all bow our heads and say a prayer to the FSM that this is the LAST.EPISODE.EVER of these vile people.  RAMEN!

:fsm:

We open in Central America.  Jill tells us that boob/chelle surprised them for a visit.  They've been talking over video conferencing.  Michelle wears her TM blue shirt... Boob asks Izzy if he wants a aircut and he kind of babbles adorably.

Michelle coos "your first big boy haircut!"  he buzzes his hair as he sits ina bumbo.  Jill videos.  He looks like a shorn sheep... Jill puts the hair in a bag. Michelle makes kissy faces at him.

Derrick drives them around, michelle hands single crayons to the heathen children and they color bible pictures.  They go back to the airport, Michelle is still wearing a blue shirt... Jill says she hopes to see everyone this summer.

Back in arkansas Jinger sets up for the photoshoot she set up in the episode last week.

Sierra is described as the "family's party planner."  

Jessa explains they met when they had 1 kid and now they have 5.  Jinger takes pics of the kids at the chapel.  She directs them (and stands on the pews in the chapel).  Jessa uses a stuffed lion to keep the kids attention.  Sierra tells the kids to "take a deep breath and count to 4" so they will calm down.  The take a pic in front of the chapel doors.

Jinger - it really sums up who the family is and the love thats there.

Shots of AWFUL pictures of sierra and the kids jinger took.

Sierra walks out and has the baby say "have a blessed day"

why is TLC asking them what hip hop music is ? we know they don't know - it only makes them foolish 

yet they know the price is right ..

Oh look, the Duggars are asked their opinion on something they're disdainful of and now they have to sit there looking pleasantly blank. 

11 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

"I'm godly young Ben Seewald

And I rap about the Lord.

I love to threaten heathens 

With His terrible swift sword.

1 minute ago, lascuba said:

Oh look, the Duggars are asked their opinion on something they're disdainful of and now they have to sit there looking pleasantly blank. 

weird 

all for a storyline for Ben 

Are they kidding with this? *Israel* needs a haircut, but *Derrick* doesn't?!? Only one of them looks like a yeti, and it isn't Izzy!  :dontgetit:

I like opinionated Jessa. Or I like that this seems like a real moment between siblings. Jessa telling her brother what he should do, her brother looking annoyed. Who among doesn't get on our siblings' nerves on occasion?

2 minutes ago, Lillymuffin said:

Are they kidding with this? *Israel* needs a haircut, but *Derrick* doesn't?!? Only one of them looks like a yeti, and it isn't Izzy!  :dontgetit:

It's hair cuts by proxy.  In Derrick's new religion, the son is there to get his haircuts in place of the father.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived