IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel - Part 3

samurai_sarah

13 hours ago, clueliss said:

Maybe someday we can live life together again...

I found this line a bit interesting...

This is not something that should be posted in eleventy tweets.  Email the dude or something.  Dragging it out 140 characters at a time makes her seem crazy pants and the fact that she admits she's been blocked on twitter by him makes it all the more pathetic.

I can understand why he'd block her if he has decided he needs to move on because she is relentless.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, fiery redhead said:

Am I kind of reaching when I say that it is quite possible she does not have these tattoos? We'll never know until she posts a pic, but she would have all sorts of dumb excuses to not post them considering their placement. Hmmm. 

The odd things about these tattoos suddenly being brought up is that not that long ago she was posting things on Twitter about wanting to have a tattoo. She has been saying for years she wants a tattoo and she rushes to Twitter to squee about every tiny thing, so even if she didn't post pictures, you would think we would get a "It is happening! I'm finally getting my first tattoo!!!" sort of tweets. 

Tattoos was a bucket list item, yes?    Also okay something on her ribs and forget me nots on her hip?   Where they likely wouldn't have been seen at home?  

2 hours ago, clueliss said:

Tattoos was a bucket list item, yes?    Also okay something on her ribs and forget me nots on her hip?   Where they likely wouldn't have been seen at home?  

Trust me, when you have little sisters at home it would near impossible to hide something like that. I honestly don't believe she has them.

Like @formergothardite said, Raquel has made it sound like this was her first one, so either way there is shadiness going on.

"I can sense whenever you're reading my tweets......." Omg, and I thought I was doomed :popcorn:

I have to verbally remind myself that communication between us is closed. Not by a choice, but by necessity.

If communication is closed, then why is she purposely tweeting things to this guy and, you know, communicating with him?

Does Twitter not count as communication? I may be behind the times...:shrug:

Another thing I don't understand is why she would think he would want to retweet stuff that makes him look bad. 

Her new blog post is up and she totally accepts criticism with humility and grace. :pb_rollseyes: 

Or maybe you need to quit using that specific scenario

Dear Raquel, drop the whole hoodie thing. And the word "cuz". You have used both to death. 

Also, finish something. You constantly start writing projects and then quickly get bored and quit. Stick with it. You will never be a good writer if you jump from one half-finished project to another. 

From ex-not-boyfriend's ask.fm:

Screenshot from 2016-05-01 20-10-52.png

Screenshot from 2016-05-01 20-13-35.png

Screenshot from 2016-05-01 20-19-49.png

Raquel, you are so not subtle at all. It looks like ENB is getting over her and she does not like that one tiny bit.

Her Twitter feed makes her seem desperate. He is over her, but she isn't over him. It really isn't necessary or wise to tweet her every thought. Some things are best kept private, and that would be the majority of her recent tweets. 

She didn't give a flip about him until he said he was done.  Then suddenly she cares.  Nice.

She got a guitar and will, of course, be naming it. And she's taking suggestions! I bet we can come up with a few.... :)

yes the guitar that 'you were supposed to help me learn" or some such something.  Of course she has ot name it.

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Her Twitter feed makes her seem desperate. He is over her, but she isn't over him. It really isn't necessary or wise to tweet her every thought. Some things are best kept private, and that would be the majority of her recent tweets. 

I do urge everybody to subscribe to ex not-boyfriend; Raquel's twitter is only half of the (stupid, stupid) story here.

The fact they're doing this over Twitter rather than text/email/any of the myriad private ways of communicating we have is illustrative of how histrionic the two personalities are.

I was kind of hoping he was getting over her, but it looks like he still holds a candle. It's pretty clear they both view themselves as the leads in some godawful romantic summer blockbuster. Probably when their dumb asses do get married, they'll read out this fucking subtweet wankfest at the reception.

Can someone link me to his twitter? I can't remember his name. 

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

Can someone link me to his twitter? I can't remember his name. 

Here ya go!

twitter.com/ryan116voorhies

Oh my goodness. Those two deserve each other. 

1 hour ago, sea_gale said:

I do urge everybody to subscribe to ex not-boyfriend; Raquel's twitter is only half of the (stupid, stupid) story here.

The fact they're doing this over Twitter rather than text/email/any of the myriad private ways of communicating we have is illustrative of how histrionic the two personalities are.

I was kind of hoping he was getting over her, but it looks like he still holds a candle. It's pretty clear they both view themselves as the leads in some godawful romantic summer blockbuster. Probably when their dumb asses do get married, they'll read out this fucking subtweet wankfest at the reception.

Last week for fiction writing research I probed into personality disorders (seriously, don't look at my google search history), found histrionic on the list and mentally thought - Raquel!.  

1 hour ago, sea_gale said:

Here ya go!

twitter.com/ryan116voorhies

Well that was a boatload of crazy :mouse-shock:

They dated like what? Two months? This is a heck of a lot of drama for such a short relationship. 

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

They dated like what? Two months? This is a heck of a lot of drama for such a short relationship. 

This is one of the issues with the whole purity/courtship/God will bring Prince Charming into my life mentality.  God CANNOT make mistakes because He is perfect.  So if you feel "lead" to be with someone, it MUST be your soul mate.  Once you are officially together, it goes from 0 to 60 real quick.

So sure it was two months, but in fundie terms, that's almost an engagement.  And Raquel isn't fully fundie, but she DEFINITELY still subscribes to this mindset.  I am sure that she was convinced that she was going to marry this man and this was the One God had for her.  

And since neither God nor Raquel (in her own mind) can make mistakes, she's not reflecting on what she did wrong or how they just weren't compatible.  She doesn't see this as a mistake to learn and walk away from.  This was a man God was leading her to to change and save and have be her partner.  But he couldn't accept God's will.  It's sad, but if he could just open his heart...

And that's how we got to here.  

That white powder though. Got me going like a mofo

Someone said 'call me when you're sober' guess you're never getting a call then

He also appears to have some sort of substance use issue...clearly, we have a real winner on our hands here. :?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived