IGNORED

Josh hiding from the ebil media--part 15

Criscat

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

argh, sorry.  My bad.
Benye said "did it work?"

it multi-posted, at least on my machine, like 5 times.  I tried to delete the duplicates and hit them all.

Sorry.

On May 1, 2016 at 9:44 PM, Mela99 said:

I am INSANELY jealous you met CSN. Details!

I'm assuming you mean Crosby, Stills and Nash, am I right? 

I have a story from the late 80s about one of those guys. ;)

Just now, Jucifer said:

I'm assuming you mean Crosby, Stills and Nash, am I right? 

I have a story from the late 80s about one of those guys. ;)

FANGIRLING RN. 

19 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

FANGIRLING RN. 

Alright... ;)

One of my best friends from art school had a lot of connections in the music world. 

After graduation he landed a series of cushy go-fer type music jobs that were very low stress and paid really well. 

He moved to CA and got a job working at a recording studio that was kind of in the middle of nowhere. 

CSN made a record there. My friend was in charge of keeping the band happy. One morning he picked up a boatload of doughnuts and coffee for everyone. He set everything out in the break room area.

David Crosby, bless his heart, went in there.  He took one bite out of each doughnut and put them all neatly back in the boxes.  :) 

Nothing up yet on Instagram, at least not under the #joshduggar tag. It'll get splashed everywhere soon though, I'd imagine.

6 minutes ago, Jucifer said:

Alright... ;)

One of my best friends from art school had a lot of connections in the music world. 

After graduation he landed a series of cushy go-fer type music jobs that were very low stress and paid really well. 

He moved to CA and got a job working at a recording studio that was kind of in the middle of nowhere. 

CSN made a record there. My friend was in charge of keeping the band happy. One morning he picked up a boatload of doughnuts and coffee for everyone. He set everything out in the break room area.

David Crosby, bless his heart, went in there.  He took one bite out of each doughnut and put them all neatly back in the boxes.  :) 

:laughing-rollingyellow:

I was hoping for a sex, drugs and rock and roll story but that's hilarious. And I can totally see a (probably) stoned Croz doing that. I'm so sad they're never going to tour or make another record again...

I have to say that I'm rather disappointed in the picture.  I really don't spot a big difference in Josh--couldn't get past the same smug smile.  Wow--you'd think he'd try to fake a little humility even for a leghumper taking a picture.

I saw the pic, and  wondered when it was taken.... we have no reference.  I will sit and wait for something more substantial.

Sheeeeeeit, I'm traveling through TN tomorrow. If I meet Josh I'm gunna have to battle him to the death, just like in Highlander. His swole forearm might give him a bit of an edge on me, but I have the advantage in agility as I have not spent my adult years forbidden from wearing shorts.

I think it's funny because his family probably doesn't understand why one arm is crazy muscular. Lol they probably think JT was doing a lot of chores with one arm tied around his back. 

I've been sent the picture and all I can say is - Holy forearm, Batman!

Ok, I got the picture and I thought you were exagerating. Joshley looks like he has been playing tennis for a while. Seriously, his right arm looks huge

8 hours ago, Mela99 said:

:laughing-rollingyellow:

I was hoping for a sex, drugs and rock and roll story but that's hilarious. And I can totally see a (probably) stoned Croz doing that. I'm so sad they're never going to tour or make another record again...

:D Sorry, but G rated stories are all I've got. ;)

I never got into  CSN/CSN&Y but when I was a little kid I loved the Byrds. :)  I still do!  I remember watching them on my grandmother's black and white TV singing 'Mr. Tambourine Man'. I'll never forget Roger McGuinn and his granny glasses. So cool!

1 hour ago, Flossie said:

Since the requests for the pic to be PM'd hasn't been shut down, I'd like to have it sent to me, too.  Please?

ETA:  I've got the pic, thank you!  Yes, the right forearm does look larger than the left.  Either Josh really worked up a sweat using the right arm, or that arm is just twisted a little more and exposing more musculature.  Considering how 'curious' Josh is said to have been about sex, it's only natural to speculate on the nature of his well developed forearm.

I do think it looks bigger due to the angle.  But still, he lost a lot of weight and built some major muscles.  Anna should be pleased.  LOL.  Now it makes sense she lost so much weight.  I bet it was part of the "program."  

I don't think his facial expression is so much smug as it is relaxed.  I hate to say it, but maybe Jesus Jail was good for him.  Living a secret life in the face of the public took it's toll.

Can we get around posting the pic by  making it my avatar :P I really don't want a ban on my first day.

Any idea what they were up to in TN? Visiting the Bates maybe?

The Josh picture will show up on a public forum eventually, but right now, the poster has only revealed it in private groups, so let's keep it private for now, please.

Non-mod suggestion that it is probably more effective to PM the person who has the photo than posting here.

21 minutes ago, CooliePickney said:

Can we get around posting the pic by  making it my avatar :P I really don't want a ban on my first day.

You can obviously use private pictures as avatars and you won't be banned for it.  However, looking for ways around the rules, does not exactly endear you to the helpmeets.

Okay I've definitely missed something -- I was too excited over David Crosby and donuts. Was this a recent picture!?

21 minutes ago, Curious said:

You can obviously use private pictures as avatars and you won't be banned for it.  However, looking for ways around the rules, does not exactly endear you to the helpmeets.

I don't want to upset the  help meets!

Just now, CoveredInBees said:

Is it something like this? :kitty-wink:

ZBt0TuZ.jpg

Not as bad, but pretty noticeable

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived