IGNORED

Josh hiding from the ebil media--part 15

Criscat

1 hour ago, sj3339sta said:

I do think it looks bigger due to the angle.  But still, he lost a lot of weight and built some major muscles.  Anna should be pleased.  LOL.  Now it makes sense she lost so much weight.  I bet it was part of the "program."  

I don't think his facial expression is so much smug as it is relaxed.  I hate to say it, but maybe Jesus Jail was good for him.  Living a secret life in the face of the public took it's toll.

Agree with the above. The person who looks a little strained is JB.

The picture looks posed to me. Did the person who took it talk to them or was she just lucky?

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daaaaaaaamn. 

He looks.... happy. 

And normal. Really makes you wonder where he really was .... 

I can't believe they willingly posed for that picture.

And that arm?

tumblr_m39imm1pR21qcviwao1_500.jpg

We are now divided into those that have seen the picture and can talk about it, and those that have not. Yes, I'm pouting. :(

We are now divided into those that have seen the picture and can talk about it, and those that have not. Yes, I'm pouting. [emoji20]

I tried to send it to you, not sure if it worked or not

5 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Daaaaaaaamn. 

He looks.... happy. 

And normal. Really makes you wonder where he really was .... 

I can't believe they willingly posed for that picture.

And that arm?

tumblr_m39imm1pR21qcviwao1_500.jpg

I'm glad it's not just me googling 'one arm bigger than the other' ;) 

Count me as another who thinks that this is the most genuine I've seen Josh look in a photo/on camera in a very, very long time.  He also looks physically healthier.  Not just thinner, but less pasty.  

There is a marked difference, not only wrt the arms (I want to believe he's been playing... tennis. A lot. :2wankers: ) but also yes, he looks healthier. He looks less clammy. But still smug and unpleasant.

Now that we know he's alive I want to go back to not seeing his ugly mug on a regular basis. 

I haven't seen the photo but is it possible that Josh looks happier and healthier because he has been properly brainwashed back into the cult? Is he back to worshiping at the alter of Gothard? Could he look happy because he is back home and can now get properly laid with his submissive wife? So many questions and we are unlikely to get the true answers. 

Relish this moment, folks; this may well be the first and last time you'll ever witness multiple people actually wanting to see a picture of Josh "Disgusting" Duggar.

I've got a few minutes - PM me if you want to see it. Hard to keep track.

People are just excited, that's all, and may not have read the entire thread. This is big news! Mea culpa to the mods if I did not comply with their request, I am not a scofflaw I promise! 

The "me toos" didn't bother me, what happened here is kind of unusual for FJ. I hardly ever, well never actually,  jump on bandwagons but I wanted to see evidence that Josh was still alive. Things will get back to normal in a little bit.

Thanks to @Mela99 and everyone else helping sent out this pic within community guidelines :my_biggrin:

I don't want to think about the reason for the bicep! :brainbleach: But maybe I'm just being a perve. Arm wrestling! Yes, let's go with that.

I almost feel bad for JB (eh not really) having the scandal take bigger physical toll on him than it seems to have taken on Josh. Josh's eyes look more aged than ever, even if the rest of him is in better shape... I'm honestly shocked he's not balder. Because this photo is posed, I'm sure we will be seeing more coming down the pipeline sooner rather than later. I hope Anna and the kids are doing this okay.

One thing we are not talking about on the photo....JB's gut. I know it's shallow, mean and by christ I'm no-one to talk but to get a beer belly like that when you don't even drink beer is scary.

7 minutes ago, Bushes of Love said:

One thing we are not talking about on the photo....JB's gut. I know it's shallow, mean and by christ I'm no-one to talk but to get a beer belly like that when you don't even drink beer is scary.

Too much tater tot casserole then, I guess. 

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this isn't a new picture.

I find it surprising that someone with an instagram account has gotten the only known picture of Josh in the last 9 months. AND, it hasn't been sold to and released by any news outlets.  Sure, In Touch might be waiting for a picture of Josh with Anna, but I think their online edition would take any siting they could get.

I also find it hard to believe that the Duggars (especially JB) would be so trusting as to pose for a picture--even for a leghumper. They have been so careful to limit Josh's exposure, that they're either waiting for a big photo spread and the $$ that comes with it, or they're locking him away, so that he can do no more harm to their brand.

I also think the giant forearm is angles and shadows.

[the only reason for me to believe that it's current is JB's gut]

So, saw that...my first though, being a medical type person...is he okay?! This simply doesn't look normal. Maybe they had him doing repetitive motion work, but holy cow!

28 minutes ago, Mothership said:

I cropped the image a little and did a google image search, it's not coming up anywhere BUT

He is wearing the same t shirt from pics taken in 2013 (of course he's perfectly entitled to have a 3 year old t shirt). He is chunkier in the old photos but it is from when they were dieting.

see here:

http://starcasm.net/archives/212538

33 minutes ago, Mothership said:

I find it surprising that someone with an instagram account has gotten the only known picture of Josh in the last 9 months. AND, it hasn't been sold to and released by any news outlets.  Sure, In Touch might be waiting for a picture of Josh with Anna, but I think their online edition would take any siting they could get.

I also find it hard to believe that the Duggars (especially JB) would be so trusting as to pose for a picture--even for a leghumper. They have been so careful to limit Josh's exposure, that they're either waiting for a big photo spread and the $$ that comes with it, or they're locking him away, so that he can do no more harm to their brand.

I also think the giant forearm is angles and shadows.

[the only reason for me to believe that it's current is JB's gut]

I think the large right arm is photo shopped. 

I think the reason behind the muscle is manual labor. He looks like he has a tanline on his hand, an odd spot for one. Gloves?

2 hours ago, MadameOvary said:

There is a marked difference, not only wrt the arms (I want to believe he's been playing... tennis. A lot. :2wankers: ) but also yes, he looks healthier. He looks less clammy. But still smug and unpleasant.

Now that we know he's alive I want to go back to not seeing his ugly mug on a regular basis. 

While speculation about Josh's arm is interesting, I believe that the muscular development in Josh's forearm is more consistent with hammering, turning a crank or other effort involving weight than what we are all hinting at. (Tennis is probably another possibility.)

Further, I have seen research that has found that most people use their non-dominant hand for acts that they consider "dirty" such as wiping their bottoms and masturbating. (In some cultures this selection of one hand to do "dirty" things is ritualized and it becomes rude to eat with your left hand because it is the hand for wiping.)

Lastly, if this kind of muscular development were characteristic of the activity in question, don't you think JB wouldn't have recognized the signs (even if the folks of RU didn't)?  And would Josh be walking around un bruised if JB had reasonable cause for suspecting that the sin-cleansing/brainwashing was not complete?

just saying...

Hey way behind on the thread. Not sure on rules of pming the photo. If it's cool with admins I'll send it to anyone who messages me pm. I haven't been ignoring you promise!  Ok I have. I have a one week old and three year old and a c section wound. 

Lady had no reason to post an old photo. The post didn't get much attention and most of it was Along the lines of "is that the 13 kids and counting guy?"   The group has nothing to do with the duggars, or any great love for them. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived