IGNORED

Josh hiding from the ebil media--part 15

Criscat

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not be surprised that there are more victims.  Not at all. 

I suspect this is going to follow Josh around for a very, very long time. 

1 hour ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Just saw this when I followed the link above to the Josh Duggar report:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/04/21/chyna-death-investigation-possible-overdose-report/

So, add that to my very short list of celebrities I've seen in person.  She was getting off the same airplane in Tampa years ago when I was meeting in ex-in-laws.  Her biceps were ginormous. She was very pretty and signed a couple of autographs at the baggage claim area.

Sad to hear this. I'll admit I only get my world news from FJ, but this saddens me. As I admitted in another post I do have a predilection for all forms of professional wrestling. She was very beautiful and back when she was on the roster would actually wrestle men which was unheard of at the time...RIP Joanie this fan will miss you. :(

1 hour ago, RosyDaisy said:

Visits to/from like minded families, conferences, etc. It makes me sick to think how many more victims there are.

I agree. And Josh probably isn't the only one who did such crimes. This whole ATI/IBLP cult is probably a cesspool of sex crimes, their culture and dogmas are a paradise for sexual predators.

I have only met two famous people.

Joel Plaskett, a Canadian musician.  Amazing man, we talked outside the venue he was playing at years ago.

Spandy Andy.  My kids have had the pleasure of dancing with him a number of times.  He is just pure happiness.

2 hours ago, paulypepper said:

Sad to hear this. I'll admit I only get my world news from FJ, but this saddens me. As I admitted in another post I do have a predilection for all forms of professional wrestling. She was very beautiful and back when she was on the roster would actually wrestle men which was unheard of at the time...RIP Joanie this fan will miss you. :(

Me, too. She was amazing, & I did see her @ a WWE show @ least once. :(

On 4/19/2016 at 7:21 PM, Marissap said:

I think they meant that others would take pics and hashtag him, so that the big bad world would see evidence of his existence. 

Found this in the family conference pdf. I don't think too much unsanctioned photography will happen :my_confused:

23443.png

4 minutes ago, SpurgeonSquarepants said:

Found this in the family conference pdf. I don't think too much unsanctioned photography will happen :my_confused:

23443.png

Just imagine the shit the happens there

So, wait. Grain of salt and all of that, but in response to a grown woman maybe coming forward about Josh, JB and M confronted her parents, who promised that they won't let her sue them.  These people really have no idea how the world actually works, do they?  

3 minutes ago, Hera said:

So, wait. Grain of salt and all of that, but in response to a grown woman maybe coming forward about Josh, JB and M confronted her parents, who promised that they won't let her sue them.  These people really have no idea how the world actually works, do they?  

I'm not sure, but i've understood it as the parents just confirming to the duggars that their dsaughter didn't want to sue them. But probably they are gothardists, so that wouldn't be a crazy explanation

1 hour ago, Fundie Bunny said:

I'm not sure, but i've understood it as the parents just confirming to the duggars that their dsaughter didn't want to sue them. But probably they are gothardists, so that wouldn't be a crazy explanation

If they weren't all crazy, I'd have thought that's what it meant, too.  But, they way it's written makes me think that they really intend for her parents to prevent her from coming forward, suing, whatever, even though she's an adult:

As soon as Jim Bob and Michelle got word of the woman’s accusation, they immediately called up the victim’s parents to represent their daughter in a face-to-face confrontation. When they did meet, Jim Bob was quick to ask if they were going to be facing any type of legal action. To their relief, the girl’s parents assured Michelle and Jim Bob that they would handle things with their daughter and that she wasn’t out for any money.

Also, (and again, not sure if this is really legit), it kind of figures that JB and M's reaction to another of Josh's victims would be a "face-to-face confrontation" as if they were the wronged party here.  And let's not get started on calling up an adult's parents to "represent" them.  

The statute of limitations is long gone. Can you still sue in civil court? Not a lawyer.

You could still get paid by a magazine for a tell all. :my_angel:

It says she rebelled so I'll be interested to see what happens.

58 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

The statute of limitations is long gone. Can you still sue in civil court? Not a lawyer.

The statute of limitations applies to civil suits too, but differently. I'm not an American lawyer, I don't know the specifics of how it would apply to this situation.

And people still defend this utterly disgusting douchebag?? Seriously, if this was ANYONE else, people would be baying for blood. But somehow he gets defended? A mistake it fucking well was not. Get your heads out of your arses, Boob and JChelle. 

34 minutes ago, MarcyMM said:

Another Crazy Days and NIghts, take with a grain of salt, (not so) blind item:

"This Duggar by marriage was spotted house hunting in a state far from home. She was not wearing her wedding ring. I wonder if he kicked her out for someone else."

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/04/blind-item-5-1003.html

That blogs seems to make up a lot of stuff. I don't believe it a for a second

5 hours ago, Hera said:

If they weren't all crazy, I'd have thought that's what it meant, too.  But, they way it's written makes me think that they really intend for her parents to prevent her from coming forward, suing, whatever, even though she's an adult:

When I originally read that, I thought the article meant when the touching happened, when Josh and the victim were teens. But re-reading the article, it does sound like this is a recent thing. Hmmmmmmm.

I know that on camera, the family says that they love and have forgiven Josh for the Ashley Madison scandal and everything else, but do you guys think that they privately resent him for sullying their image and screwing up the TLC gravy train? 

1 minute ago, Nu2Duggarville said:

I know that on camera, the family says that they love and have forgiven Josh for the Ashley Madison scandal and everything else, but do you guys think that they privately resent him for sullying their image and screwing up the TLC gravy train? 

I'm sure they do. I would if someone took away my livelihood. I don't know if they realize that their parents are also to blame.

On 4/12/2016 at 1:22 PM, bashfulpixie said:

I don't have many experiences seeing celebrities outside of official functions except for a few athletes.

Oh, and I saw Kelly Preston at Target and Barnes & Noble a few times.

The last day before my husband and I moved away from Los Angeles we got together with a bunch of friends at a not popular bar. It was completely empty except for our group, and Keifer Sutherland and his date. I laughed so much because it was such an LA thing on our last night there. He was clearly trying to sleep with that lady, they were dancing and kissing but there was no dance floor or anything. Just dancing next to a bar. So weird.

Oh and when I worked at a cable channel while living in LA Kellie Martin came through the office for a meeting once. And my husband works for a food celebrity so I've met him a bunch. I love/hate meeting famous people, I want to play it cool bc I'm semi in the industry (or I would be if I wasn't a stay at home mom right now), but I'm super socially awkward and they're FAMOUS. So I mostly ignore them. lol

4 minutes ago, Nu2Duggarville said:

I think the other family members resent Josh, but are being forced to forgive Josh because of the perverse dictates of ATI/IBLP and JB. However, I think suppressing their emotions and mouthing forgiveness is not making the anger go away and is probably creating even more resentment.

2 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

I think suppressing their emotions and mouthing forgiveness is not making the anger go away

This x 1000. 

To live in a world where one must constantly "do the right thing", keep sweet, obey the headship, yet know there is a predator at your dining table, from whom your parents will not defend/protect you, and to have no voice... couple that with no way out (or if even enters their thoughts) ....yeah, there is a lot more going on in their heads/emotions/dreams than we can ever know.

Forget trusting a brother who betrays - living with PARENTS who betray must weigh pretty heavily, also.

Having this all over the media (the scope of which they may or not be aware of, completely) would be the final straw for anyone NOT in their world.

Good gravy.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived