IGNORED

John & Esther Shrader 22: Now with An Enforcer!

nelliebelle1197

John has added a motorcycle riding senior citizen who apparently supplies “security” by yelling at children.

And now there are 14 little Shraders but still no plane.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

John is still angry that people aren't following his legalistic Jesus.

Screenshot(17893).png.ae32527d4030969bf7397664a8eaa60e.png

I wonder how much longer the Zambians are going to be willing to support a man who doesn't like or approve of them?

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

John needs to study some New Testament-

They are always about how much they just LOVE Jesus but they rarely act like him or follow what he said. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, Xan said:

Screenshot(17893).png.ae32527d4030969bf7397664a8eaa60e.png

...says the man who lets his feelings, desires and emotions override what scripture says...

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

I think for John (and for most of our fundie preachers), the KJV Bible can be twisted so Jesus says what they want him to say.  God and Jesus become their sock puppets.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, gustava said:

Sockpuppet Jesus would be a good thread title!!!

And it is an appropriate avatar for all fundamentalist.

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 5

• 2 weeks later...

CHOLERA OUTBREAK

"In neighboring Zambia, inside the 60,000-seat National Heroes Stadium in the capital, Lusaka, rows of gray cots lined rooms at a makeshift treatment center where 24-year-old Memory Musonda had died. Her family said they were not informed until four days later — the government buried her, and they have yet to locate her grave."

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 12

I cannot get over John's prayer letter. Zambia's had a crisis due to the cholera outbreak,, which started in October and is ongoing, schools were closed in January because of it and John is focused on alleged satanic rituals and two funerals - but not so much comforting the afflicted as expressing his holier than thou stance because their loved ones didn't die while adhering to his precise form of worship.

Also really "sorry about the delayed letter, we've been really challenged, can't share details due to space"?? It's an electronic missive John, try dot points and conciseness.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I cannot get over John's prayer letter. Zambia's had a crisis due to the cholera outbreak,, which started in October and is ongoing, schools were closed in January because of it and John is focused on alleged satanic rituals and two funerals - but not so much comforting the afflicted as expressing his holier than thou stance because their loved ones didn't die while adhering to his precise form of worship.

Also really "sorry about the delayed letter, we've been really challenged, can't share details due to space"?? It's an electronic missive John, try dot points and conciseness.

Child sacrifice?!?!?  He has truly lost his mind.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

John, you are such a piece of shit.  How dare you say that the Zambians have a religion that is "empty, hopeless, and powerless." I'm sure that they are better humans than you are and they worship the same God that you do. 

John and his finicky, nitpicky idea of religion is on my last nerve.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 12

He’s apologizing for not having photo proof of preaching at a funeral, but assures the readers that there were 200-300 mourners there, standing in the rain while John droned on.  Is this something typical, to post pictures of funerals in church newsletters, or is it just a special treat, courtesy of John. 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

Just now, CTRLZero said:

He’s apologizing for not having photo proof of preaching at a funeral, but assures the readers that there were 200-300 mourners there, standing in the rain while John droned on.  Is this something typical, to post pictures of funerals in church newsletters, or is it just a special treat, courtesy of John. 

No.  It's just typical of John.  He loves pictures of himself preaching near graves.

• Upvote 5

Just now, Xan said:

No.  It's just typical of John.  He loves pictures of himself preaching near graves.

I do remember the graveside accordion…. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

He's also still browbeating the local men.  He subjected them to an intensive, eight hour study about the righteousness of God.

Spoiler

Screenshot(18067).png.9f52a5c0de4545625fa1f0692415fcfb.png

Apparently, the righteousness of man is the same as "unacceptable, filthy rags".  

I still don't understand how he's managed to not be thrown out of the area already.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

On 2/17/2024 at 7:07 PM, NoneIsEnough said:

New Prayer Letter from John

...with endless whinging and moaning about defections...darkness, yada yada, and not one word about his fellow missionaries. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

On 2/24/2024 at 1:16 AM, Howl said:

...with endless whinging and moaning about defections...darkness, yada yada, and not one word about his fellow missionaries. 

He can't give the impression he has help, people might start asking questions.

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

He can't give the impression he has help, people might start asking questions.

I think those who plow through his verbal diarrhea know about the Enforcer, but since King John is the center of the universe, there is no need to mention them.

• Upvote 5

On 2/17/2024 at 5:07 PM, NoneIsEnough said:

New Prayer Letter from John

Hide contents

202401ShraderPrayerLetter.thumb.jpg.80cf7f60b8c471ee39ffd595b3f90e58.jpg

Wow! He's outdoing himself as a white savior colonizer in this one! 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

18 hours ago, Giraffe said:

Wow! He's outdoing himself as a white savior colonizer in this one! 

He has completely lost touch with reality

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

• 3 weeks later...

I love how the birth of his son is almost an afterthought in this letter 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, Shannonsnarks said:

I love how the birth of his son is almost an afterthought in this letter 

Children are props produced by a subservient female that he pokes his dick into every 18 months or so

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 7

I don't know how Ester isn't a babbling, drooling mess by now; how does she muster up a smile for pictures?  She has a 21 year-old and a newborn, and twelve between them.  Part of that time she lived in a pop-up trailer in somebody's yard, and then it was Sub-Saharan Africa for 10 years and counting.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6