IGNORED

Jill, Derick and Israel- Part 15

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, imokit said:

Anyone think that Derrick and Ben are making harder for the girls to get men.  Jill and Jessa were supposed to marry yes men, who'd obey JB.  But one wears shorts and has longish hair and isn't clean shaven, the other's into Christian rap :omg:

I think Josh, JB and Michelle have made it harder for the girls to find men.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a new way for the Duggars to make money:  Play action figures!

They can start out with Derrick: 

john-the-baptist.png

12 hours ago, Hugababy said:

I see that Jim Bobby, Mechelle, and Jill's "son", James are going down to Central America to help celebrate Jilly's birthday. I'm thinking that another reason they might be going is so Jim Bobby can have a little face to face conversation with Derick regarding his new bandana style. I can only imagine that this new style must be seen as a threat to Jim Bobby's authority. 

So, they flew down to Danger America to make a stupid happy birthday video? I wonder why they are REALLY there? Is Derick's look straying too far from the Duggar Ideal for JB? God forbid, is there a TLC film crew tagging along, easing us back in to getting used to these clowns back on the show, paving the way for Joshley's pretty much inevitable return? We know JB didn't pay his way for this pleasure trip. He's way too cheap.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall.  

Did Derick get a haircut? It doesn't look as long. Not trimmed to Duggar standards yet.

45 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Did Derick get a haircut? It doesn't look as long. Not trimmed to Duggar standards yet.

Israel looks perpetually pissed off 

7 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think Josh, JB and Michelle have made it harder for the girls to find men.

And yet they'll never see it that way if the interviews and other evidence is any indication. Just the terrible outside world. 

I feel bad for the unmarried kids. Like the religion and family/Josh issues don't  make finding someone they like and trust difficult, the years of reality TV and media exposure must make forming relationships somewhat difficult. 

You know, Derrick doesn't look half bad in that video. The shorter hair, closed smile and sunnies suit him.

Ugh, why doesn't Boob never put his arm around Meechelle in a loving way, like JillDer? Why is he always standing behind her like that (images of a certain minigolf course immediately spring to mind), with his hand splayed out on her arm? The way he stands there looking at her possessively just squicks me out... 

On 5/16/2016 at 2:00 PM, HereticHick said:

Is Derrick's latest pic (with some sort of pollo restaurant mascot) taken at a shopping mall?  Man, their life is so rough in OMGDangerousCintralAmerica!

Okay, #israelsayshessorryheatechickenlastnight is WAY too long and specific for a hashtag. I've never used a hashtag in my life, but I understand how they work. Why is that people who use them all the goddamn time have so much trouble with them?

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 1:51 AM, Born Skeptic said:

Her wedding dress also had a huge ruffled collar, and it was considered the height of fashion at the time.

images-7.jpeg

She hated that dress though (to be fair the huge collar was dwarfed by the rest of it, it was a massive crinkly thing). The powers that be decided it had to be an enormously fussy thing because of the scale of Westminster Abbey and so it would stand out on telly, she said years later that she had wanted something much simpler.

I think after a few dodgy photo calls right at the start, she was dressed by stylists for a few years until she developed her own style.

Back in the 80's, big dresses were the only option in maternity wear, it was simply what you wore. It was only in the mid 90's that we got any other options (thank god!)    

7 hours ago, marmalade said:

So, they flew down to Danger America to make a stupid happy birthday video? I wonder why they are REALLY there? Is Derick's look straying too far from the Duggar Ideal for JB? God forbid, is there a TLC film crew tagging along, easing us back in to getting used to these clowns back on the show, paving the way for Joshley's pretty much inevitable return? We know JB didn't pay his way for this pleasure trip. He's way too cheap.

I love how Israel just seems so over it. And I wonder if Derick got a session with the plumbing line for showing Satan's Sin Mounds, aka shoulders.

6 hours ago, nst said:

Israel looks perpetually pissed off 

Who can blame him?

I have to say that although I dislike Jill and Derrick, I kinda like the way they're turning "fundie-hippies", I find it funny and despite it's only a superficial change, at least they're being a bit themselves.

They are all stood so unnaturally in that happy birthday video, very stiff and smushed up close together, it creeps me out.

8 hours ago, marmalade said:

I'd go so far as saying he's showing a little side moob :pb_lol:

Even Jill looks like "WTF" in this (the body language is "Derek! Why are they here!") They need to pick somewhere much further away for their missionary work.

9 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Michelle brought the clippers with her again!

Why is Izzy crammed in that rear facing seat when he could be in just the stroller part? His legs are soooo long! 

Derick looks so cute! The hippie/boho style he and Jill have adopted really suits them both. After the whole jaw surgery ordeal, I hope he is feeling confident and healthy. I've always thought Derick was infinitely more appealing than Bin. 

WHY? I'll ask it again, as I've asked it before, WHY do they post these "birthday wishes" on line when they are STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO THE BIRTHDAY PERSON?????? Attention whores!! I send cards and make private phone calls to people in my circle having birthdays. You should try it!!

1 minute ago, Four is Enough said:

WHY? I'll ask it again, as I've asked it before, WHY do they post these "birthday wishes" on line when they are STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO THE BIRTHDAY PERSON?????? Attention whores!! I send cards and make private phone calls to people in my circle having birthdays. You should try it!!

And now Jinger has posted on the official DFF page - and she is so lifeless and dull 

and it's all about the lord constantly 

56 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

I would get it if they just posted an instagram pic, but a whole YouTube video, with the birthday girl?? For sure weird

Is that a Longchamp bag? I am sure they bought it used and saved the difference. Or its a knockoff.

Israel looks miserable with the sun in his eyes in that stupid chair. If you are an adult and need sunglasses, think about your baby with developing eyes.

7 hours ago, CoveredInBees said:

I'd go so far as saying he's showing a little side moob :pb_lol:

Even Jill looks like "WTF" in this (the body language is "Derek! Why are they here!") They need to pick somewhere much further away for their missionary work.

Perhaps that's why Jill and Derick have been purposely vague about their location(s) all along -- didn't want JimBob and Meeechelle popping in on them all the time.  Sadly, they found out anyway.

The body language is interesting.  Michelle is sort of on display.  JimBob is showing her off while showing possession of her.  In contrast, Jill and Derick are turned in toward each other.  Can't be certain, but when I watch Derick in the video, I keep getting the impression that he's giving JB a polite smile, not a genuine one.  I have a feeling he's always glad to drop them off at the airport and wave goodbye.

What gets me is JB is saying "happy birthday etc" but addressing it to the camera as if Jill isn't even there.

He could've done that at home.

9 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Ugh, why doesn't Boob never put his arm around Meechelle in a loving way, like JillDer? Why is he always standing behind her like that (images of a certain minigolf course immediately spring to mind), with his hand splayed out on her arm? The way he stands there looking at her possessively just squicks me out... 

Maybe she's flight risk

8 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

Okay, #israelsayshessorryheatechickenlastnight is WAY too long and specific for a hashtag. I've never used a hashtag in my life, but I understand how they work. Why is that people who use them all the goddamn time have so much trouble with them?

That was my first thought too. It just looks like a bunch of chicken scratch lol.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived