IGNORED

Jill, Derick and Israel- Part 15

samurai_sarah

On 4/6/2016 at 9:16 AM, MatthewDuggar said:

At least the walking corpse was able to trim back his scraggly beard.

I've been thinking about the walking/talking beard

I wonder how long it will be before he is wearing a camel hair shirt and eating locusts and honey and moves in to a cave..........

On 4/29/2016 at 3:52 AM, Sundaymorning said:

I don't think Jill would ever have an abortion, if not out of personal belief, then because of the fact that the public outrage of the remaining leghumpers would make Joshgate 1. and 2. seem like a walk in the park

Also, if they were ever faced with such a tragic situation, their leghumper would shower them with donations, so they wouldn't have to worry about financial problems at all.

The case were I could see a Duggar agreeing to abortion is when they would have to save their own skin, like if Joshley would have gotten one of his affairs pregnant, I do wonder if he would have been so pro-life like he always claimed to be...

IF a fundie like Jill got pregnant in an area prone to ZIKA , and it was determined that the baby was infected would would have serious birth defects, do you think there could possibly be a 'planned' miscarriage to avoid talk of abortion? 

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to say this since I LOVE Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, but Derrick is starting to look a lot like him.:tw_frown:

3 minutes ago, paulypepper said:

I hate to say this since I LOVE Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, but Derrick is starting to look a lot like him.:tw_frown:

Keith Richards - how that guy is still alive... simply amazing!

Just now, CorruptionInc. said:

Keith Richards - how that guy is still alive... simply amazing!

I know right?

35 minutes ago, MoonFace said:

(snip)

IF a fundie like Jill got pregnant in an area prone to ZIKA , and it was determined that the baby was infected would would have serious birth defects, do you think there could possibly be a 'planned' miscarriage to avoid talk of abortion? 

In a few South American, and Central American countries, abortions are categorically illegal. The Dillards would only have the option of making a choice, depending on which country they are in, and/or their means to travel. What I personally think they might choose is a different issue.

1 hour ago, MoonFace said:

I don't think so. I think one of the hallmarks of their religion is that they're concerned with doing the right actions. They're always focused on doing the "right" thing. The consequences of their actions do not concern them. That is for God to worry about. 

Derick wearing a hairband! Was it one of Jill's?

10 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Please let some new FJer name themselves "Derick's hairband"

3 hours ago, socalrules said:

You sit as far away from the stage as possible so that you can make a quick exit without anyone noticing. I know this from experience. I wouldn't be surprised if people attended because they were told they would be given something like a bag of food. Wasn't the past Mother's Day just a day in the U.S.? If so, it wouldn't be a day that means anything to these women. 

I can't speak for dangerouscentralamerica but Mother's Day in Mexico is a pretty big deal--it happens on a fixed  calendar day in May (unlike the US version which is always a Sunday in May)

11 hours ago, MoonFace said:

No way. Considering TLC's sideshow/freakshow tendencies, a disabled, microcephalic baby would be a boon to their checkbooks.

10 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

At first it looked like a man bun to me. 

I see that Jim Bobby, Mechelle, and Jill's "son", James are going down to Central America to help celebrate Jilly's birthday. I'm thinking that another reason they might be going is so Jim Bobby can have a little face to face conversation with Derick regarding his new bandana style. I can only imagine that this new style must be seen as a threat to Jim Bobby's authority. 

We should get Derick an embroidered headband that says "DERICK" across it just like jillymuffins. Well not "we" because I wouldn't spend a cent on them. But whichever leghumper made and mailed one to Jill for free should do the same for Derick. 

16 minutes ago, Casserole said:

We should get Derick an embroidered headband that says "DERICK" across it just like jillymuffins. Well not "we" because I wouldn't spend a cent on them. But whichever leghumper made and mailed one to Jill for free should do the same for Derick. 

I will give you $50 to make one 

9 minutes ago, nst said:

I will give you $50 to make one 

Hey I'll chip in too!

14 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Please let some new FJer name themselves "Derick's hairband"

Great name, as long as they use a picture of Twisted Sister, Bon Jovi, or one of the other 80's hair bands as their avatar!

17 hours ago, MoonFace said:

I've been thinking about the walking/talking beard

I wonder how long it will be before he is wearing a camel hair shirt and eating locusts and honey and moves in to a cave..........

I'm not sure this will be a popular opinion, but if they are not using BC, they should get the hell out of dodge. Think of your unborn child as someone who would suffer greatly and you do not HAVE to be there. If you want let yourself be eaten alive by a Cougar or Tarantula, have at it, JillDer. But you do not have to take this risk with an unborn child. I think they are too proud of living the MissionLife. 

I agree they're probably too proud to leave the "mission field" but if they did come home, they'd certainly use pregnancy/zika as an excuse, and a good one.

I'd lol so hard if Derick all of a sudden shaves after Jim Jong Boob's visit. 

15 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I agree they're probably too proud to leave the "mission field" but if they did come home, they'd certainly use pregnancy/zika as an excuse, and a good one.

Jim Jong Boob.  Worth a prize, that one HQ!!!

27 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Jim Jong Boob.  Worth a prize, that one HQ!!!

I can't take credit, someone in the Duggar Gen thread said that awhile ago and I about died. It's my new favorite nick name. 

24 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I can't take credit, someone in the Duggar Gen thread said that awhile ago and I about died. It's my new favorite nick name. 

Jim Jong Boob and Bitchelle- the perfect names for the perfect couple.

4 hours ago, Casserole said:

I rather like this idea and wish it would happen, and then that Jill and Derick take a picture of the two of them, each wearing their headbands.  Maybe one for Izzy as well, although he'd probably tug it right off.  I'm not snarking - I think Jill and Derick both like and love each other and appear quite aligned with each other - so why not matching head bands?  :sewmachine:  Leghumpers!  To your sewing machines!

2 minutes ago, EmmieJ said:

I rather like this idea and wish it would happen, and then that Jill and Derick take a picture of the two of them, each wearing their headbands.  Maybe one for Izzy as well, although he'd probably tug it right off.  I'm not snarking - I think Jill and Derick both like and love each other and appear quite aligned with each other - so why not matching head bands?  :sewmachine:  Leghumpers!  To your sewing machines!

It is definitely nice to see a couple who, while certainly problematic, have turned out to be a compatible and happy unit. Especially next to Jessa (who I think is trying to will herself into being the next Erin Paine) and What-Are-Babies Ben.

Anyone think that Derrick and Ben are making harder for the girls to get men.  Jill and Jessa were supposed to marry yes men, who'd obey JB.  But one wears shorts and has longish hair and isn't clean shaven, the other's into Christian rap :omg:

25 minutes ago, imokit said:

Anyone think that Derrick and Ben are making harder for the girls to get men.  Jill and Jessa were supposed to marry yes men, who'd obey JB.  But one wears shorts and has longish hair and isn't clean shaven, the other's into Christian rap :omg:

*spoken in my best George W. Bush impression*  "You're doing a heck of a job, Jimmy!"

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

maybe they are bringing them home

anyone thought that - because remember Jill said in the finale - a couple more months - well the months are up - James can see his real mother and Moohchelle can help the wonder kid

makes sense

1 hour ago, imokit said:

the girls especially Joy gave Ben a hard time when he moved in. 
the next batch of men have it made in droves

what THE HELL do they have to live up to !

one is a 20 year wanna be stalker/ you tube persona/ real estate tycoon/  chef - boytoy and the other is 26 year old  fake missionary Keith Richards wanna be

maybe the next can be - James Baker's son

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived