IGNORED

Jill, Derick and Israel- Part 15

samurai_sarah

36 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I thought that was their way of hinting that they may adopt in 'cintrul merica' and come back as a family of four.    Of course a pregnancy announcement soon would not shock me at all.

They might have meant that, but it would not be possible for them to complete an adoption during the short time they're intending to be in Central America. If they're in El Salvador as people think, adoption takes 2-3 years. Coming back as a family of four via adoption wouldn't be possible unless they extend their stay.

Knowing the Duggar family, though, they may not have researched it at all and may have just assumed all they would have to do is show up and they'd be given a baby for the asking.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really really hope that Derick isn't making Jilly muffin breakfast in bed because she's knocked up:

I think I recall him doing this for her before even when she wasn't pregnant. I could be wrong though.

Derick's front teeth seem a little more aligned with his nose in this picture, but something still seems off.

He brought her breakfast in bed but she got up to take a picture of him with said breakfast? I must be getting old because that is way too much sugar for me at breakfast. 

I also thought it was weird that she took a picture of him preparing her "breakfast in bed." Makes no sense to me.

1 hour ago, ClaraOswin said:

I also thought it was weird that she took a picture of him preparing her "breakfast in bed." Makes no sense to me.

I wondered about that, but the bottles behind the breakfast are of hair products, I think, and there is a bathroom, I think, on the other side of the door. So this may be a dresser in their room and she may have taken the pic from the bed while he finished slicing the banana for her (clearly the fruit had been pealed elsewhere).

Of course, these are Duggars, so who knows.

I am glad that they eat fruit instead of bacon and tater tots or something.

Did anyone else notice?....dun dun dun... Hanging on the key rack a FLYSWATTER! Factoring in that the girls have already visited them, it could've been brought by them, but.....  :my_huh:

It appears that they have a shitload of keys too...curiouser and curiouser, but I guess in such a dangerous area ya gotta have a lotta locks :my_dodgy:

On 4/17/2016 at 7:11 PM, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Posting this here because I haven't seen it anywhere else yet.

www.enstarz.com/articles/154396/20160416/jill-duggar-baby-bump-update-derick-dillard-accidentally-reveals-pregnancy.htm

I don't think there's any accidental reveal of anything. It's entirely possible that Jill is pregnant, but these people are famous for breeding, so 'no siblings yet' is a fair statement whether she is or not.

Articles like this really annoy me for two reasons; they are clearly designed as click bait, but whenever I see them a little part of me wishes that I had a lower ethical standard because I could make some decent money doing the same as these "authors" if I really wanted to. The qualifications to be a "journalist" online these days is ridiculous, including the Duggars favorite People magazine.

10 hours ago, paulypepper said:

Did anyone else notice?....dun dun dun... Hanging on the key rack a FLYSWATTER! Factoring in that the girls have already visited them, it could've been brought by them, but.....  :my_huh:

It appears that they have a shitload of keys too...curiouser and curiouser, but I guess in such a dangerous area ya gotta have a lotta locks :my_dodgy:

What is the significance of the fly swatter?

I did notice all of the keys. What are they all for? I don't think I even have that many keys.

11 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I did notice all of the keys. What are they all for? I don't think I even have that many keys.

that the season finale is probably the seewalds visiting the dillards in UNSAFE CA

and Jill announcing she is pregnant (I don't believe no wifi is an excuse ) 

should be entertaining- watching Ben fellowship with people who can't speak his language while Spud coos 

2 hours ago, nst said:

that the season finale is probably the seewalds visiting the dillards in UNSAFE CA

and Jill announcing she is pregnant (I don't believe no wifi is an excuse ) 

should be entertaining- watching Ben fellowship with people who can't speak his language while Spud coos 

So no-birth control Jessa would go to Central America and expose herself to Zika?

So no-birth control Jessa would go to Central America and expose herself to Zika?

Gothardly Jesus will protect her!

3 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

It would come in handy to beat baby Israel with.  (I'm guessing)

3 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

During the last episode Joy, Anna, Jinger and Jana skyped with Jill (there was this whole fake suspense moment when the call did go through right away and they were all, "OH IT IS SO DANGEROUS THERE!") and they were talking about the trip some of them would be taking to visit. Jill mentioned a fly swatter as one of the things she'd like them to bring her. Probably because such advanced technology isn't available in Danger America.

21 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Derick's front teeth seem a little more aligned with his nose in this picture, but something still seems off.

I really think he's just a funny looking guy so he's always going to look "off." A 20+ pound weight gain would do wonders, though.

14 hours ago, paulypepper said:

It appears that they have a shitload of keys too...curiouser and curiouser, but I guess in such a dangerous area ya gotta have a lotta locks

What do they need those keys for?  I could see each of them having a key to the house, but I didn't think they had a vehicle over there, much less more than one vehicle.  There appear to be at least four separate key chains.  Do they share this house with other people?  But if so, why would their keys be in the bedroom area?

4 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

Those are the keys to all the J'girls' chastity belts;)

22 minutes ago, lascuba said:

During the last episode Joy, Anna, Jinger and Jana skyped with Jill (there was this whole fake suspense moment when the call did go through right away and they were all, "OH IT IS SO DANGEROUS THERE!") and they were talking about the trip some of them would be taking to visit. Jill mentioned a fly swatter as one of the things she'd like them to bring her. Probably because such advanced technology isn't available in Danger America.

I really think he's just a funny looking guy so he's always going to look "off." A 20+ pound weight gain would do wonders, though.

Love Danger America.  Perfectly sums up the Duggar impression of Central America

23 minutes ago, lascuba said:

I saw this on engrish.com and it made me think of Derick. :)

heres-to-love.jpg

2 hours ago, EmmieJ said:

What do they need those keys for?  I could see each of them having a key to the house, but I didn't think they had a vehicle over there, much less more than one vehicle.  There appear to be at least four separate key chains.  Do they share this house with other people?  But if so, why would their keys be in the bedroom area?

We bought our house 7 years ago in a borderline sketchy area of town.  It has gotten better since then but our front and back doors each have 5 locks. :o We have 3 cars but they are all 'classics'.  This way at least one of them is running at any given time... ;)

We have more keys than D&J and it's a real pain to keep up with them!  I hate coming home with eleventy million bags of groceries and having to figure out which key goes to which lock. :P 

7 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

In the last episode, when the girls face timed Jill, they asked her what kinds of supplies they should bring when they visit. Jill asked for a flyswatter and cayenne pepper since those two items seem to be unavailable where they live...:my_huh: I know, go figure...

7 minutes ago, paulypepper said:

In the last episode, when the girls face timed Jill, they asked her what kinds of supplies they should bring when they visit. Jill asked for a flyswatter and cayenne pepper since those two items seem to be unavailable where they live...:my_huh: I know, go figure...

Is a flyswatter what I think it is? Where is she living, 150 km deep in the jungle? 

44 minutes ago, paulypepper said:

That seems odd to me. 

I wonder if cayenne pepper is called something different (i.e. not just the same name translated into Spanish versus English) so Jill and Derrick don't recognize it at the store? I've never been to El Salvador so I can't vouch for it personally, but I've seen a number of Salvadoran recipes that include cayenne, so I find it difficult to believe it's unobtainable there.

I would also be surprised if there were no insect swatters of some sort available in any place where there were insects to swat.

I think it's more likely Jill and Derrick just aren't involved enough in their community to know where to buy things.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived