IGNORED

Jill, Derick and Israel- Part 15

samurai_sarah

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a whole thread about BarbieSavior over at QFoS.

I remember hanging cloth diapers out and finding the first ones were dry before I finished hanging the whole load out.  This was in Clemson, SC and not the tropics.  I'll admit they were prefolds, but flat diapers, but still...that's fast!

9 hours ago, ksgranola1 said:

They never do "will you listen to our chat about my church." They go to help, attend THEIR church and occasionally sing. That's it.

Cool, like I said I was just curious. I honestly didn't know there were missionaries who didn't bring their religion into what they were doing. That's cool and much more Jesus-y than offering help if people convert.

20 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

@Casserole, you'd think she's know that the diaper goes under the onesie.  It's just stupid otherwise.

Maybe she thinks he's the last son of Krypton, so underwear has to go outside the pants.

It's wrong, though. While, if the mother's accusation that she begged Jill and she refused, that makes Jill a shit-pile, Jill did not at that time hold anything but an apprenticeship with Giron. Doesn't absolve her, but that fact of the article is wrong.

Jill and Derick should be worrying about any of them contracting Zika. We hear the most about its effects on pregnant women, but it can cause Guillain-Barré syndrome. Basically, your immune system attacks your peripheral nervous system causin muscle weakness, trouble breathing, possibly heart problems. Those effects can be permanent. Even though Zika is also in the US, it is currently less prevalent. I wouldn't take the risk. But obviously I'm don't understand their calling. 

5 hours ago, KnittingOwl said:

Jill and Derick should be worrying about any of them contracting Zika. We hear the most about its effects on pregnant women, but it can cause Guillain-Barré syndrome. Basically, your immune system attacks your peripheral nervous system causin muscle weakness, trouble breathing, possibly heart problems. Those effects can be permanent. Even though Zika is also in the US, it is currently less prevalent. I wouldn't take the risk. But obviously I'm don't understand their calling. 

"But obviously I don't understand their calling."

Yes, it takes great dedication and bravery in the face of danger to be a reality tv star!

Just saw the last episode.  Okay, when is Derek's face going to stop doing whatever its doing? Didn't he have oral surgery awhile ago? What is happening?

41 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

Just saw the last episode.  Okay, when is Derek's face going to stop doing whatever its doing? Didn't he have oral surgery awhile ago? What is happening?

I wonder if they went to a discount doctor. It's been a year now and his jaw is even more ill aligned. Did they ever mention the doctors name? 

58 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

Maybe Vinessa picked up a Totes Real Oral Surgeon 100% Legit Tooth-Fixer-Upper certification.

Don't have cable so rely on recaps. Curious-- do they ever shoe the Dillard's house in relation to the area--size, proximity to road, other homes? I don't believe it's really in the jungle

Derick's eyes looked awful. He looked awful. 

If JillyMuffin is pregnant, I will be very sad. Not only Zika, but she will have to come home to deliver in order to save her life and the life of her unborn child. Not a happy thing.

Can't get rid of Italics just now, ha ha

16 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Derick's eyes looked awful. He looked awful. 

If JillyMuffin is pregnant, I will be very sad. Not only Zika, but she will have to come home to deliver in order to save her life and the life of her unborn child. Not a happy thing.

Can't get rid of Italics just now, ha ha

I think she might be PG- we haven't seen the Dillards at all this season. They were planning on coming back to the states in the summer. Was that for a visit or permanently? If Derrick has a position with SOS, does that mean that they have to go right back to the field? 

I wonder if the summer visit was contrived because Jill is PG and wanting to deliver in the US?

7 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I think she might be PG- we haven't seen the Dillards at all this season. They were planning on coming back to the states in the summer. Was that for a visit or permanently? If Derrick has a position with SOS, does that mean that they have to go right back to the field? 

I wonder if the summer visit was contrived because Jill is PG and wanting to deliver in the US?

Well, last night when Jilly and Jessa were asked about being PG, Jill got the guilty look. And so, well, we shall see. Two babies to protect from the cougars. And I hope she doesn't try a Jeebus-protected home birth again, with the history of her first delivery. They do not have common sense. This is not news to anyone here I am sure. 

I think it was always meant to be a 6-9 month stay in El Salvador, because remember when she first left for Guatemala, came back, then left again saying she was coming back in a few months.  She definitely wasn't pregnant back then, so if she is pregnant now, she must have only recently gotten knocked up and was already planning on being back home.  

33 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Well, last night when Jilly and Jessa were asked about being PG, Jill got the guilty look. And so, well, we shall see. Two babies to protect from the cougars. And I hope she doesn't try a Jeebus-protected home birth again, with the history of her first delivery. They do not have common sense. This is not news to anyone here I am sure. 

I work in the medical field and know a few obgyns. I don't know a single one that would approve a home birth after what happened with Israel. They would all put her in the hospital for precautionary reasons.

49 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

I work in the medical field and know a few obgyns. I don't know a single one that would approve a home birth after what happened with Israel. They would all put her in the hospital for precautionary reasons.

But what OBGYN knows more than Jesus?

3 minutes ago, Handmaiden of Dog said:

But what OBGYN knows more than Jesus Jillymuffin, Certified Midwife, Missionary, & Duggar.

Jill will deliver your baby, spread the word of God to your catholic friends, and bake up a fresh pan of tater tot casserole! 

I have no doubt that Jill will try a home birth again with a non-nurse midwife. She is going to do what she has to go have the perfect fundy birth at all costs. I highly doubt Jill is going suddenly start going to an OBGYN. I wouldn't be surprised if she still used Vanessa even thought her pathetic license was revoked in Arkansas. Jessa has already upped the ante by having her baby at home before going to the hospital. Logic and common sense is not a Duggar trait. 

Even if you're just a Certified Midwife, your clients need to meet certain criteria by law, making sure they are healthy, have not had any prior complicated deliveries.. etc. Basically Certified Midwives are only really able to do extremely low risk births(at least in my state) . Her risks are too high, as are the risks to her fetus.  I would definitely never take on a patient like Jill, she just screams "reckless for Jesus" ugh. 

43 minutes ago, socalrules said:

I have no doubt that Jill will try a home birth again with a non-nurse midwife. She is going to do what she has to go have the perfect fundy birth at all costs. I highly doubt Jill is going suddenly start going to an OBGYN. I wouldn't be surprised if she still used Vanessa even thought her pathetic license was revoked in Arkansas. Jessa has already upped the ante by having her baby at home before going to the hospital. Logic and common sense is not a Duggar trait. 

Jill did not use Vanessa for the first birth.  Vanessa criticized Jill on her FB page, A Butterfly Midwifery. I don't know that Jill would have had anyone other than her friend there if things went more smoothly.  If she is pregnant then for the sake of her baby and herself  I hope she takes more precautions this time.  

You'd think they'd take some advice from their sensible friends, the Bates. Nice, clean hospital room, monitors, safe delivery.  She could even have an epidural & SURPRISE! No agonizing pain. No transfusions. No perineal rips. Erin begged for her epidural tho, & they put her off until they said, "It's too late, now. " And she asked while she was being admitted.

Derrick. He is beyond thin. I remember counting in my head when they left that they would be back about mid-June. Derrick needs to get home so they can fix whatever the hell is wrong w/him. No way would I endanger my baby with those big spiders. That would have been my plane ticket out of there.

50 minutes ago, ksgranola1 said:

You'd think they'd take some advice from their sensible friends, the Bates. Nice, clean hospital room, monitors, safe delivery.  She could even have an epidural & SURPRISE! No agonizing pain. No transfusions. No perineal rips. Erin begged for her epidural tho, & they put her off until they said, "It's too late, now. " And she asked while she was being admitted.

Derrick. He is beyond thin. I remember counting in my head when they left that they would be back about mid-June. Derrick needs to get home so they can fix whatever the hell is wrong w/him. No way would I endanger my baby with those big spiders. That would have been my plane ticket out of there.

He could have travelers parasite. He's frighteningly thin. He needs medical assistance asap. And he should be going for regular check ups for this jaw issue. It was irresponsible to leave the country and not have him under medical supervision. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived