IGNORED

No Hustle Russell (formerly Sarah Jane)

Boogalou

So he credits himself with Lauren's interest in Christianity and her love for others?! REALLY? He thinks that Lauren has been taught that by HIS example?

Ohmygosh. 

Russell hardly ever darkens the door of a church, constantly spews anti-Christian and certainly anti-Jesus crap, and is the farthest thing from a devout father that I can think of. He is a Convenience Christian, if anything. Once in a while, if things aren't going his way, he will spout off some spiritual crap to try to rationalize his circumstances as God "teaching" him something. 

Lauren's mom, on the other hand, seems to be in church every time the doors are open and is teaching her kids love for others and service to others through her OWN example by volunteering at church, at food pantries, sharing her testimony with others and giving God all the glory for her success in life. 

Yet it's Russell who is teaching his daughter to go to church and love and serve others. Yep. It's all him. 

What a piece of work he is. 

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He really is quite astounding in his arrogance and self-denial.  You can't make this $#*t up.  And I thought the Honey Boo Boo team was pathetic.

He thinks it's a father's 'first' job to teach a kid about god or whatever...but really, a father's first job is to support his kid; provide shelter, food, education, love and guidance. To lead by example as to how to be a decent human being.

He has failed at every aspect of being a father past the donation of his sperm.

I still dislike Sarah and her involvement with David; they're all master manipulators and scary freaking people. But, at least she took Rose and ran away from Russ. Who the hell knows what kind of environment she chose to land in, or go back to with David, but Russ is not an influence on that baby and that can only be a good thing. The influence of others not withstanding.

Well it looks like Russell had court today, and he changed his address. His new one is indeed the address of a local homeless shelter. So, he's still homeless. I wonder how long they will let him stay?

I'm guessing he HAS to provide some sort of physical address, so used that one.  I can't see him having Lauren for visits in a homeless shelter.  I would imagine he's still camping...if it's not too hot.  Maybe he needs the A/C...?

The particular homeless shelter is a ministry of a local Christian mission, and that particular facility is men only, so he probably has to go "camping" in order to have Lauren for overnight visitations. This may be okay for now, but what will he do when the weather gets colder? Hopefully the homeless shelter helps him get both his priorities and his butt in gear. I believe they have a 30 day stay period unless the person can prove he needs additional time to progress. There are also fairly strict rules in place the people staying at the shelter need to adhere to. 

After gracing his audience with a bible quotation, our humble Christian victim again shares his dislike of what he sees as hypocritical Christians, who use Christianity for personal gain. Oh dear no, Russell, we don't know anyone like THAT now, do we? 

Russell L DeJaynes Jr

2 hrs · 

Coming soon .. a new website..Titled Christian Con. The story of local Women claiming Christianity for profit!

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 4:42 PM, MakeitSew said:

Well it looks like Russell had court today, and he changed his address. His new one is indeed the address of a local homeless shelter. So, he's still homeless. I wonder how long they will let him stay?

He also will have to forfeit his license as a result of that hearing, as failure to pay.

So, another bill he didn't pay, with consequences - the whining should be grand by August when the docs say the forfeiture is to happen.

He will not for one second recognize that he is a lazy fool who makes more absurd choices by the day and is responsible, 100% for his station in life.

What is he going to do without a license? Apparently his car is all he has.

Poor Lauren. You know he's going to use her for attention and sympathy, and most likely to badger Kindall about visitiation, etc...even though he has no home or transportation; he'll find a way to make it her responsibility to bring Lauren to him (if that isn't already the case, which I think is quite possible).

Grrr. This just makes me so fucking angry. Not on a personal level - I don't care if Russ falls down a drainpipe and is never heard from again - but on a social level. He is the epitome of the lazy loser who blames the world for his unwillingness to be a grown up. He makes me sick.

Wow. I didn't think he'd let things get that bad. Just think Russ, if you hadn't quit your job you'd still have a home, a refrigerator, a stove, a shower, a place to do laundry and a comfortable place to have Lauren over. She would still have her own room, her toys and be able to see the friends she made in that apartment complex. You would have money to take her out, go see movies and buy her gifts. Now, how are you planning on seeing her without a car? How are you going to get a job, and get to work, without being able to drive? 

It can be done, but it's a lot harder than it would have been to just stay with that job you loathed so much until you found a new one somewhere. 

Can we go back to Sarah for just a sec?  I do try to keep up with her blog (I enjoy the sewing projects, don't judge me), and it doesn't appear to me like she works.  Does anyone know if she does, or if she has family nearby to support her?

Russell's attorney had a hearing yesterday to withdraw from representing him. Will he represent himself from now on? Not sure how child support cases work. Aren't public defenders only issued for criminal cases?

I think Sarah is working, although she seems to be with her kids quite a bit. I'd guess David is working and helping support her and the kids, too. I haven't found a CS order for him but I am not sure if that kind of info is publicly available. From her blog post 5/20/16:

" And now I can fit my sewing time into my in-between cooking/cleaning/bathing babies/changing babies/helping with homework/going to baseball practices and games/working/grocery shopping/laundry times."

Doesn't sound like she's got time to work in outside employment.  My guess is that she is living with family, and David is sending support checks.

Russ sure is a winner.  Geez.  It makes my head hurt to know there are people out there so idiotic.  Particularly people with good, working intelligence.  Who deliberately choose to be idiots.  God didn't put him down here to be a looser.  Or....did He?   Is Russ simply in existence as a teaching tool for others, to learn to be the polar opposite?

The house doesn't seem big enough for her to live with family AND have room to warehouse 6 children. I think she probably shares the house with David at this point (at least part-time), and he probably supports the family like he did in ye olden days. She likely sews for clients, and do an Etsy dump once in a while to raise cash. 

Remember David can't be out of the state to live with Sarah under court supervision. I am sure David has a job in IL and remained so. I think there are probably exception to the visitiations that David can go and visit them as long he keeps in touch with his probation officer (if required). David is the very least of my worries and he has been good so far in managing child support and keeping touch with his family.

As for SJ, she has her hands full for the kids, doing summer trips and still trying to manage whatever she could for the time being. I don't think the state would pay so much for child care so its cheaper to let her stay at home being with the kids and still collecting child support from David. I am sure we all know SJ has family members in that state, not necessarily in the same town so they won't be so far off. 

As for Russ, probably another camping adventure! Better enjoy while it is still cooler in the next few days. Probably an excellent view of fireworks on Monday since he is close to the river.

4 hours ago, EweSheep said:

Remember David can't be out of the state to live with Sarah under court supervision. I am sure David has a job in IL and remained so. I think there are probably exception to the visitiations that David can go and visit them as long he keeps in touch with his probation officer (if required). David is the very least of my worries and he has been good so far in managing child support and keeping touch with his family.

As for SJ, she has her hands full for the kids, doing summer trips and still trying to manage whatever she could for the time being. I don't think the state would pay so much for child care so its cheaper to let her stay at home being with the kids and still collecting child support from David. I am sure we all know SJ has family members in that state, not necessarily in the same town so they won't be so far off. 

As for Russ, probably another camping adventure! Better enjoy while it is still cooler in the next few days. Probably an excellent view of fireworks on Monday since he is close to the river.

I must have missed something. When did we learn that Sarah had family in Ohio? I haven't re-read the threads in a while.

David's arrangements with the court, whatever they are, must be flexible enough to still fit my "part time house sharing" theory. Based on what they've shared on social media, he sees the kids in their own home on a fairly regular basis. 

She mentioned it to me a year ago or so, that she has family in Ohio.

I am not sure what the court has to say about David going out of state to visit, maybe it is acceptable for the courts to let David visit his kids but he can not move to live in Ohio with SJ until his probationary period is over which it won't be long. I would not have mind him moving IF he has to in order to find work if he finds himself unemployed. Illinois SUCKS when it comes to employment and we are one of the highest unemployed and highest taxes in the nation. If it wasn't for my family and dear friends being here in IL, I would have moved, probably to GA where most of my cousins are at. I am finding more and more of my relatives moving out to various parts of the country, some living in California are moving back here, lower costs and just lucky to have jobs waiting for them, mostly white color jobs. Not very many blue color jobs here and it won't be long when our leading manufacturer like Caterpillar will pick up roots and go overseas. I don't know about you guys but just do not move to Illinois until we get rid of Madigan.

After gracing his audience with a bible quotation, our humble Christian victim again shares his dislike of what he sees as hypocritical Christians, who use Christianity for personal gain. Oh dear no, Russell, we don't know anyone like THAT now, do we? 

Russell L DeJaynes Jr

2 hrs · 

Coming soon .. a new website..Titled Christian Con. The story of local Women claiming Christianity for profit!

For profit.....I guess he means Kendall, who appears to work her a$$ off and also mentions her faith in her advertisements and business blog. I mean, I find that kinda distasteful and probably wouldn't hire someone who felt it necessary to bring God into her job, but it's HER COMPANY. And she's supporting Russell's kid with that company, so I don't know why he feels the need to bitch about it.

I don't know how he could turn SJ'S sewing while she manages 6 kids into making profit from religion. Maybe her church helped her out when she was trying to feed, clothe, and house 5 kids and herself during a high risk pregnancy and that's $$profit $$?

But I'm sure he'd tell us. He reads here - c'mon, Russ! Tell us which eeeeeviil women are profiting big time off religion!

I think he just hates women in general and his hatred is compounded when a woman he has any sort of history with is successful or happy WITHOUT HIM. Since he is obviously the right kind of Christian, those evil women who claim to be Christians must by lying and only using their faith for personal gain. He has no problem using women for sex but that is where their usefulness ends. He does not even respect the fact that two separate women, being impregnated by him and finding themselves in a less than desirable situation, still chose to carry his children to term, give birth and raise the two girls he has failed in so many ways. He seems to have zero respect for women. Hell, he even posted on his mothers birthday the cold statement that he had "been made aware" that it was his mothers birthday that day. And just recently he posted a video depicting an attractive woman walking down the street getting male attention. At the end, she falls in a hole in the sidewalk and a load of concrete is dumped on her. And this, in Russell's words, "made my morning." 

I've seen both Sarah and Kendall's blogs, they both claim to be Christians on them. I think he was referring to both of them.  He's pathetic.   Rather than even attempt to be a man, he has decided to denigrate the women he's impregnated to simply look slightly better by comparison.

Little does he seem to realize no one falls for this.   You cannot make yourself look better by trying to make someone else look worse, Russ.   You just look like an even bigger asshat.

Everything he does is asshattery. He isn't capable of anything else. 

Yes, Russ, we know you are alive. We've been watching the train wreck. 

Do something with your life. That would make being alive more than merely using air.

Don't want him around me....I don't want to share the same air as his LOL!

We all know Russ is pathetic, a man with a micro penis. Glad that SJ and Kindall moved on without him and having better success with it. Some "Christian" he is and a bad example as that.

Also, Russ. I don't have haters or fans. 

I think what you'RE trying to say is 'you'RE not haters you'RE fans'

I suppose it's the least of his issues, incompetent English, but added to the rest of him, it just rounds out the whole picture.

And ignorant, lazy narcissist who has nothing - literally - other than the fact that some random people who post on a public message board acknowledge his existence.

Russ and the adult N's seem to be cut from the same cloth. I still can't get over how some people who have systematically made poor life choices never learn from them. They continue wallowing in their shit, blaming everyone else for everything they don't like about their life and everyone who offers any sort of criticism is a hater - but wait! no - they are actually fans! J and R both seem to enjoy utilizing the eloquent middle finger salute. Both of them are nothing more than slightly larger and older than average schoolyard bullies. 

13 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

Russ and the adult N's seem to be cut from the same cloth. I still can't get over how some people who have systematically made poor life choices never learn from them. They continue wallowing in their shit, blaming everyone else for everything they don't like about their life and everyone who offers any sort of criticism is a hater - but wait! no - they are actually fans! J and R both seem to enjoy utilizing the eloquent middle finger salute. Both of them are nothing more than slightly larger and older than average schoolyard bullies. 

Oh yeah, I can definately agree to that one. I think Russell is another funny guy like that Mall Cop wanna be. Goofy. 

His recent picture, he better get some suntan lotion or he would be turning red as a lobster! 

I think he's quite delusional.  What I read from his selfies, is that he thinks he's a handsome devil, and he keeps his Facebook public because not only does he want to continue to receive the minimal amount of negative attention a few strangers  give him - which in his pea brain means that he's somehow a famous individual - he's praying to God on high that Sarah is also checking out his page.

To me, each selfie is a desperate plea in the guise of a goad:

"Hey...Sarah Jane - get a load of what you are missing out on.  You could'a had this - you could'a been a contender.  I keep on posting these just in case you are Facebook stalking me.   So you are tempted to come back to me.  Someday...someday." he thinks smugly to himself.

Russ - she doesn't look at your page.   She moved on.  No u-turn for Sarah. Not in your direction, anyhow.  Her one u-turn has already been utilized and  it leads to the one guy who seems willing to raise your progeny as his own.  You were a temporary rebound, and nothing more.  

And you seem more than happy to ensure it stays that way for eternity by your awful choices and inaction.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived