IGNORED

No Hustle Russell (formerly Sarah Jane)

Boogalou

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russell can't get much lower before he hits rock bottom.  I could almost feel sorry for the bastard but like everyone knows, he brought it on himself.

And now he's ruined a perfectly good Rick Springfield song for me.

1 hour ago, Granwych said:

Russell can't get much lower before he hits rock bottom.  I could almost feel sorry for the bastard but like everyone knows, he brought it on himself.

Russell has the amazing ability to somehow know whenever I start to feel the slightest twinge of sympathy for his predicament, and to then post something incredibly racist, misogynistic, and/or butthurt to completely dissipate any compassion on my part. It's really quite impressive how he always manages to time it just right.

Aww...now he's blessing us 'haters' for kicking him.  We are not haters, we are simply capable of seeing and calling bullshit on someone who hates.  Geez he never will learn, will he?

Now he's a victim again. He begs for attention but when he gets it he whines. In a day or two he'll be mad posting again trying to convince us-yes, us, since we are the only ones who pay him any attention- what an awesome guy he is. He just needs a good cry to reenergize.

Well Russell, I suppose you could set your Facebook to PRIVATE, and then, we'd lose interest.

Or...we could just stop talking about you regardless.  

Which would you prefer?

Course, there's a downside to both these solutions.  It means, nobody will be talking about you, you will no longer be able to attach some sort of fame to yourself.

You'll just be ole Rusty, another guy making so many bad choices along life's road that he lives "in a van down by the river"....oh wait, just a pup tent.

I need to pat myself on the back for my awesome abilities in predicting his behavior. But, wait, since I am not him, I don't need the ego boost of self praise. And, delusional self praise at that.

*gag*

Glad to see that Russell is back to his old humble self. :my_rolleyes: What 40 something year old man takes selfies of themselves and then posts them on social media nonstop?

I have a new nickname for him. Kussell Kardashian. 

Sigh.  His efforts to keep us talking about him backfire in ways he's too foolish to imagine.  Does he not stop and think about what other actual folks in his life think when he does this egotistic effeminate selfie thing?  Because if we're talking about it, you know those actual acquaintances who haven't cut his Facebook feed are definitely talking about it.

He's always trying waaaay to hard to prove his masculinity.  The snake photo?  The constant stream of selfies with all the different poses?  The simmering Angelina Jolie pout, in particular.

Every time I think about it enough I get all discombobulated trying to image what the ever loving hell Kindall & Sarah saw in him to get involved enough to have a baby. We know both were at pretty emotional times in their lives with lots of upheaval and self doubt, but holy hell women...what...what the hell made you think he was an acceptable choice as a companion of any sort?

I've been low; after my divorce I was quite a mess and I was struggling more than I've ever struggled with my self esteem. And, I made one giant mistake with the person I got involved with. But, and this is a big but, I got out of that before it could do further damage. I may have been at my lowest, but there was still enough of a glimmer of hope/my own worth to tell me that this was a bad, bad, bad idea. And even at that, when I compare the man of that mistake with Russ - - -well, there is no comparison. None. While awful for me, he was employed - well; he owned his own consulting company. He was divorced and had a relationship with his three kids. He was a mature, responsible adult even if he did suck my soul. Outwardly, on a human being level, he is a decent man. It took a couple months for me to see how inwardly, he could be my undoing and I ran as fast as I could.

Russ, though? Outwardly, it is beyond obvious he is anything but a decent, responsible human being. He is a whiner, a narcissist, a giant baby who has nothing to offer, even at first glance.

I guess I should stop trying to figure it out and just be grateful for my own self preservation instinct and knowing I was never quite as desperate as I could have been.

I hope both Sarah & Kindall have been able to see that on the most basic level, no matter what, they always have been and always will be, better than the lowlife who fathered their youngest children. My heart breaks to think what an awful place they must have been in at the time to choose him. I wouldn't wish that 'place' on anyone, ever.

I really wonder if he does think he is hot stuff. I mean, he acts like he thinks he is. But in some ways he reminds me of the geeky or chubby or otherwise slightly weird kid from grade school who was extra bubbly, extra confident, extra flirtatious to an overly dramatic extent. It was their method of coping - knowing they were way overdoing it, but in some way thinking that would distract others from seeing their (perceived) flaws. Or being able to laugh at themselves when others laughed at them, saying "yeah, I know I'm overdoing it. I'm so funny! Hahaha!" 

Although Russell does come off as very vain. 

Maybe he's trying to convince himself he is too good for any woman, and that's why he doesn't have one. He's just so damn sexy he hasn't found his equal yet. 

Or maybe he's so convinced of his own charms that he is fully in love with himself, and, so, does not need a partner. He fulfills himself.

Kuss seems rather vain. He talks himself up a lot. The problem is it is all talk. Well, talk and selfies.  

I would encourage Kussell to get his act together for his daughters and himself, but he is lazy. He wants to be the eternal victim. He is comfortable there. He never wants to take full responsibly for his actions. He points fingers at everyone else. I have never seen someone have this many issues with just about everybody they come in contact with. Kuss needs to realize the common denominator is him.

I see Kuss Kardashian and thank Zeus that I have the life mate I have. He is kind, thoughtful, caring, polite, a hard worker, puts other's needs before his own. You know, everything opposite of Kuss. 

Tis the lucky lady who has an anti-Russell on her arm.  

He got lucky a few times because of lowered expectations on the part of the women.  They will always move on, because eventually they see that forest through the trees, and realize life alone will always trump life with a selfish, whiny, hateful jerk.

Kuss is going to war, y'all. I am not sure if that is directed to his ex or ISIS, but he is going to war. 

He needs to keep his custody and parental issues off Facebook. Frankly, I think Kindall has been far more gracious than I would ever be. She has been very good about not keeping Lauren away from Russell despite his past behavior and his current, SELF MADE, situation. Russell has proven he cannot take care of himself, so I would really question his ability to take care of my child if it were me. Sure, he shows everybody on Facebook what a super awesome dad he thinks he is, but the guy can't keep a job or a roof over his head. Is he even paying any type of support? Just another day where Russ has an issue with someone. 

I just must say that I LOVE Kuss Kardashian. 

I don't love the person the name references, but I love the name. 

Excellent.

Kindall has been more than gracious in my opinion as well. Kussell is probably upset soon he has to go to court with Kindall (and the initial custody case was HIS doing - not hers) and now that his attorney has withdrawn from representing him, what's he gonna do?

Go to war, I guess. Not, get a job. Posting on facebook, talking and spewing hate and taking selfies is far easier than actually getting down to work and looking for any type of paid employment. 

Who's gonna be the one to tell Russ that that salad isn't actually really healthy at all? :kitty-shifty:

And I can't figure out if he is delusional and really believes he is amazingly attractive or if he is just talking himself up as a defense mechanism. I try and not criticize appearances, but he is one of the least physically attractive men I know of. (And since he is also a douche on the inside, I don't feel guilty saying that.)

39 minutes ago, MakeitSew said:

I just must say that I LOVE Kuss Kardashian. 

I don't love the person the name references, but I love the name. 

Excellent.

Go to war, I guess. Not, get a job. Posting on facebook, talking and spewing hate and taking selfies is far easier than actually getting down to work and looking for any type of paid employment. 

Thanks! I have to admit that name makes me LOL! The nickname Kuss cracks me up. 

Kuss and his priorities just get me. And you are correct, MakeitSew. He is more worried about flapping his gums about the mother of his child on Facebook and not about getting a job and home. It would be one thing if he lost his job and housing over things he could not control, but that is not the case here. He quit. He spent whatever little money he had on nonsense and got himself evicted from his place. This guy just does not get it.

Being a parent is more than fun camp outs, Kuss. Get your act together. If not for youself, do it for your girls. What about that do you not undertand? I am not your hater, and I am for sure not your fan. I am a person that apparently thinks about your children more than you do. You being in a better place benefits your girls. That is my concern.

27 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

Who's gonna be the one to tell Russ that that salad isn't actually really healthy at all? :kitty-shifty:

And I can't figure out if he is delusional and really believes he is amazingly attractive or if he is just talking himself up as a defense mechanism. I try and not criticize appearances, but he is one of the least physically attractive men I know of. (And since he is also a douche on the inside, I don't feel guilty saying that.)

Oh yeah. I was looking at the salad and thinking, "Where is the actual, you know, salad?"  

I think Kuss really is a Kardashian. They eat salads everyday too. LOL! 

Restaurant salads are a bit healthier than say, a burger and large fries.   But restaurants are notorious for loading their salads with sugar, salt and fat to make them appealing.  

I think he thinks he's amazingly attractive.  I don't think he looks in the mirror and sees what the rest of us see.  I don't like knocking someone's physical appearance, and hey, if he were a great guy, I probably wouldn't even notice his appearance.

Unfortunately, he looks like he's about to pop.  Like the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka.  His head is literally swelling before our eyes, and not just on the inside.  He looks like a time bomb waiting to explode.  A heart attack or stroke is surely around the corner.  Who will take care of him if/when he has a stroke and is paralyzed?

He really needs to be more concerned with self-improvement than anything we think over here in Jinger Land.  

Again, exercise and diet are the key, if he's not going to bother with counseling and really working on his attitude, or find a job.  He's got all the damn time in the world to walk the 2 other people off of himself.   Getting in shape makes you feel better, look better, act better.

It's America.  He could have it all, if he wanted.  Too bad he's too lazy to bother with even attaining the basic niceties of life.

Just a hunch, but I'm going turn guess that maaaaaaaaaybe "the ex" decided that a night or two of camping was fine, but that homeless jobless shiftless clueless Russ really can't have overnight visitation with his kid until he has a place to live. And again, just a hunch, but I think the judge is going to look at homeless, electively jobless Russ and say "uh, you have a kid with major medical needs, you're not paying child support (one assumes, what with the living in a tent), and you're homeless and sleeping in an unsecured tent while your kid pees in a bush, how 'bout we not do overnights until you've got something other than a sleeping bag to offer the kid?"
I'm not clear on what Lauren's challenges are, but some of them seem physical. I have had a lot of orthopedic surgeries due to a bad car accident and for me, sleeping in a tent in a sleeping bag would be incredibly painful. If I sleep in a bad bed, I'm in pain the next day. Not to mention that a night here or there or even a week of camping, fine, but it's not good for a kid to realize their parent has nowhere to live. It just isn't.

Holy flaming Christ on a pogo stick. He just gets worse and worse and he can't see that he's digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole.

He tries desperately to imply Kindall is just randomly fucking with his visitation bexause, well, he's Russ, the perpetual victim. I am confident I am not the only one thing STFU Russ, man up, fulfill your responsibilities and then maybe, just maybe the one responsible parent your daughter has wouldn't have to act in said daughters best interest over some agreement. Whatever visitation was laid out by her and/ or the courts was done before you quit your job, got evicted, lost your license and set up your tent on a river. Seems to me, and any intelligent person, that you were the first to fucking with visitation by not being a responsible father and choosing victim hood and homelessness over your daughter. Since your last lawyer dumped you and you have no income how are you going to wage war on your employed, responsible ex who puts a roof over all her kids heads and goes out of her way to make sure her youngest has a relationship with her lose father when he clearly makes no effort himself? I would so love to see this one play out.

It would appear from Lauren's public facebook page that she is currently on vacation with her grandparents and cousins. So, Russ is complaining because his daughter is vacationing with her grandparents, and he doesn't get his one night a week/every other weekend thing once or twice? He'd rather his daughter be denied the opportunity to visit her grandparents and enjoy traveling with them for a few days during the summer, so that she can go sleep on a dirty beach in her dads tent, while he complains and badmouths her mother? 

He is so utterly selfish. What a pig. 

I hope he doesn't make Lauren feel bad for having enjoyed her trip with her grandparents. :(

Looks like Lauren is in South Dakota with family and has been for at least 3 days. 

How, exactly, is Kindall playing with 'two' visits with her father recently? The kid is on vacation, there are no visits with mother or father when she is in another state with her grandparents. 

I think Russ is just jealous that Lauren has an actual family with the means to give her life experiences like a vacation and Russ is left hanging out alone in his tent, missing out on some supposedly attourney  dictated days.

Does he want people to think he's Canadian?  Or does he just want to ensure people realize he can't spell?  

What's with all this insistence on spelling 'attorney' wrong?  

Should we begin to call him Roussell?   Personally, I like "Kuss."   I also like "Pus."  I'd like to spell it with two "S's" but then it becomes Puss.   Maybe...that's even better.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived