IGNORED

No Hustle Russell (formerly Sarah Jane)

Boogalou

Well, at least SJ got the heck out of either relationship before she would had herself committed, that's one smart decision she made by moving out of state. As for David and SJ relationship, if they want to make a go of it again, picking up the pieces and being more adult about it, by all means, they can. But David can't leave the state just yet unless he got his lawyer to fight to release him to move to the state that SJ is in. From what I see in the pictures, they are happy and having fun. I am sure they are having a great time right now since school is out.

I agree, both girls are better off with their moms than Russell. 

Poor Russ, not fun being homeless and broke. One thing he has to understand, Lauren's mom is letting him see Lauren, at least she is putting Lauren's needs above her wishes. Not all moms would be THAT accommodating! I am sure Russ will have to go to court to have his support modified since he is unemployed. 

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It won't last. It's a forced silence. He has no job or home, thus no phone or Internet.

Once he gets enough money, or opportunity, he'll be back spewing crap online about how the world is out to get him but he has to protect himself.

I suppose giving up and getting lost in the homeless culture is one way to show those damn abusive women he ain't gonna' take their shit.

Well, he's back up and running.  There are no changes to his page, so I presume he figured that if he kept it down for a couple of weeks, we'd forget about him.

Is there any chance he had it shut down for a time by Facebook? Or did he do it himself? Maybe he's hoping that his friends noticed his absence and are happy that he is back. Everything he does is ultimately for attention.

So, he wants to give the impression he is living in a hole in the ground. 

Russ you do have a beautiful daughter. I'll give you that. Please. Push yourself to be a daddy she can be proud of. She's worth it. 

Wow, tons of posts over the last day or so. I wonder if he was on a 30 day facebook fast? Or in facebook jail? He was gone pretty much exactly one month. I hope it did him good. 

Besides flaunting his seemingly adored activity of posting pictures of holes in the ground, he claims he has been sick for over a month and could have heart failure. Didn't someone suggest that could be a possibility for him, quite a while back? I hope he gets healthy for Laurens sake. 

Chosen homelessness and arrogant refusal to get a job because of the "toxic work environment" and the boss who gave him a promotion and a raise, and rebellion against child support payments and attorney fees isn't going to help anything. 

Edited to add: Another thought. I wonder if Russ was aware of these current health issues before he quit. Obviously he likes to talk about his health problems, so he was aware of at least something. I wonder if he quit so he could qualify for medicaid? Sadly a lot of insurances available at places like where he worked aren't that great. It would be sad but understandable, at least somewhat, if he did quit so he could get adequate medical care. 

He's so 'swollen' because of heart failure?  Well, 'heart failure' eventually killing Russell, would not at all surprise me, given his escalating morbid obesity and apparent diet habits and lethargy.

I rather suspect that  as opposed to owning the fact that his appearance is due to his own action/inaction, it's easier to blame it on heart failure.  This of course, also lends itself nicely to a pity attention getting device.

This is the first case of endocarditis causing ego swelling I've ever heard about...

I don't know why this didn't occur to me before... but you know who gets a $10,000 judgement against them and then quits their job? Someone who doesn't want their wages garnished... 

So...Motley Crue, here comes Russell.  Does this mean he's able to afford a concert ticket?  If so, he's a dick.  Not a cent towards the care of Rose, but he can go to concerts? He must have procured an under the table job somewhere.

Or, is he using the Motley Crue video on his post as a reference to what a 'MF' he is?  That would be true.....but not a threatening one, like the song implies.  Just a pathetic one.

In one of the many pictures Russell recently posted, it looks like he might be working as a sign holder for a business. That is how it looks to me. 

Sounds like he is trying to get a disability claim, frankly. I see it all of the time. Quit your job and hone in on something SO BAD you cannot possibly work.

It's always interesting to read the PI reports that disability claims garner sometimes and how miraculously functional someone can be when they don't know they are being documented.

1 hour ago, Mecca said:

In one of the many pictures Russell recently posted, it looks like he might be working as a sign holder for a business. That is how it looks to me. 

Noticed that too. Where I live those are commonly given to homeless people. 

Wow, two years ago, who saw this story going in this direction?

Sign holding jobs around here pays well. Roughly anywhere from ten to 12 dollars an hour and usually referred by temp services. Many stores tap into that kind of thing to drum up businesses or going out of business.

Hey if it pays that well, he can start paying off that back child support! And the $10,000 he owes his former attorney! Hold that sign, Russ!

2 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

Hey if it pays that well, he can start paying off that back child support! And the $10,000 he owes his former attorney! Hold that sign, Russ!

I don't think he has any intention of paying it back, he most likely is paid under the table, which is the appeal of those types of jobs.  Russell seems to have gone 'underground' and it will be interesting to see if he can recover from that kind of hard living and mentality.  It seems like a slippery slope.

I think it will take some kind of enormous event to make him change his ways. His current situation is just yet another reincarnation of the bad choice theme that he has happily danced to his entire life. While I mildly pity him at times, because I do think that he is aware of his mistakes and is too overwhelmed to consider trying to make amends and better himself, I am mostly sad for the two girls he fathered. Lauren will someday (if she does not already) wonder why her dad has made such terrible decisions and why he has made no effort to include her sister in her life. While Rose is too little to know about Russell, if she continues her relationship with her sister Lauren she will someday know that she has a father who has never made an effort to be part of her life or acknowledge her in any way. Russ already lost his mom and his dad, all he has left is his brother and his children. Seems like all he really cares about is himself, though. 

And now he's begging for firewood handouts.  Tired of chopping his own.  Russell, no one said being jobless and homeless would be a literal walk and stay in the park.  You will still have to work to survive.  You had a somewhat decent job where you didn't have to chop your own wood to cook your own food.   Bet having a roof over your head and a stove to turn on at the snap of your fingertips is beginning to look pretty good right now.  "Camping" is fun for a few days...not forever.

Oh, the nauseating self-adulation of his pat himself so hard on the back it made me vomit Father's Day post.

There are a few things he forgot to include:

Deadbeat dad: check;  Hater of Gays, Minorities, and pretty much any foreign born person who doesn't appear to be caucasian so the he can pass this hatred off to the one child he has that he continues to feel like bothering with (but not providing financial stability/support for): check;  Shirker of financial responsibilities across the board: check;  Narcissistic selfie taker: check;  A fer sure God's Name in Vain taker: check;  Physical and emotional abuser of women (90% of whom he secretly hates): check.

Throughout the day more credit will pop into my mind, I am certain.  But this is enough.  Don't worry Russ, God will give you all the credit that is due you.  You fool no one but yourself.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived