IGNORED

No Hustle Russell (formerly Sarah Jane)

Boogalou

This guy is repulsive...if he's homeless/jobless...where the hell is he getting the $$ to eat at restaurants? Shit, we now have a little extra $$ and we STILL don't eat at restaurants. Did slightly more grown-up things like pay off vehicles, get them fixed, pay rent, buy groceries. 

What a fucking maroon. 

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Kuss is just wanting to complain about everything that Lauren goes on vacation. I believe he probably did with other vacations, like maybe, Disney World? He does not pay one damn cent toward her vacation so he can just get off. He's so twisted up in his thinking. He was the one that kept breaking/violating the custody rules. I hope Kindall's attorney can shoot him down and make it reasonable visitation for Lauren to see her dad. Good luck Kindall! Wish you the best!

Salads are good, if you get the house salad, no dressing, no cheese. But it looks good. Better than burgers and fries.

Some people bloat when it is hot outside. It's hot here. Going to get even HOTTER in a few days.

I bet the judge would just tell Kuss to get off the complaint wagon and find some things to be productive. I am sure with the extra cash on hand, he probably DID work temp jobs or panhandling (newest job at every corner). The reason for Casey's, found someone that has "almost expired" salads and gave it to him, rather than toss it in the garbage. Salads only can last so long. There are "soup kitchens" or a food pantry he can get some food. There are resources out there.

Also you can get CASH SNAP benefits which I am sure he would be qualified for along with food/debit SNAP benefits since he is still unemployed. 

EDIT information:

As per Peoria court records, on 6/29/16 there is an order of motion hearing,  an order withdraw and rescheduling of another date in July.

Since the beginning of this year, there has been a lot of going back and forth on the motions, hearings, proof of service, what's up with that?! The only thing I can think of is Russ didn't have a lawyer for the 6/29 and he withdraw that order and reschedule another motion hearing. Sigh.......boing, boing, boing......

He is really dragging Kindall to court so much......of course, he is the plaintiff. 

And yes he has been paying his fines little by little each month. $80 dollars, maybe more. Slowly but surely! He did pay off his electronic device ticket off....dang.....$120!!!! Oh that hurts! Better not text and drive folks! He don't have that much more left to pay off all of his fines. Better not get any more tickets this year while unemployed, Russ!!!!

He had a failure to pay letter sent to his old address but somehow, he forward his new address. If he didn't there will be a license suspension set for August. So folks, he is good to go, driving now.

I think the child support shit is going to keep going back and forth with Kindall until Lauren turns 18! 

I'm sure it will be an ongoing battle with him til Lauren is emancipated. I can't imagine being Kindall and having to deal with this jerk. 

I bet he is pissy because Lauren is having fun on a nice vacation, and it seems Kindall is having a nice time with a friend this weekend as well. And Russ is stuck is his nasty little tent down by the nasty river and can't really go anywhere or hang out with family or friends. He's grumpy becaue he is miserable and grumpy because Kindall is not letting him make her miserable. 

I think the motion to withdraw hearing was from his lawyer. Later this month he has another court date and unless he magically pulls another infamous attoUrney from his ass he'll have to talk for himself in front of the judge. I can just imagine how well that will go. 

It's a new thread for Russell.  He should be thrilled - all about him:

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived