IGNORED

No Hustle Russell (formerly Sarah Jane)

Boogalou

13 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Must be a reenactment in Peoria?  David is in Russell's 'hood.  With a good 'attorney.'  

The fact that he posted that, on both his profiles, and both of Sarah's profiles liked it proves that when it comes down to it, neither of them are any more mature than Russ. Provocation . "Nanana booboo". Poking the angry bear. Whatever it takes to play their games.

I feel so sorry for all the kids in the middle of the lives of these three failures at being responsible, intelligent adults.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe it's an old picture. David regularly changes his profile picture to various reenactment themed ones. I doubt it has anything to do with provoking Russell. (A profile pic of him with Rose, now, may be a passive aggressive jab at Russ. But as far as I know he hasn't done that.)

David has at least made an effort with Rose. That's more than can be said about our favorite little perpetual victim.

As MakeItSew said, I believe it is an old picture. It appears to be David and a friend. The lawyer he alludes to would I believe, be the statue of Abraham Lincoln that the two men are standing on either side of. Illinois is big Lincoln country, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him allude to the President's former career as a lawyer. :)

Yes, it is an old picture. A few years ago!

4 hours ago, SuperWhoLock said:

As MakeItSew said, I believe it is an old picture. It appears to be David and a friend. The lawyer he alludes to would I believe, be the statue of Abraham Lincoln that the two men are standing on either side of. Illinois is big Lincoln country, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him allude to the President's former career as a lawyer. :)

:clap:

In passing, Russell, if you read this, do look up Abraham Lincoln and perhaps take some cues from him instead of Samson. Abe taught himself law, passed the examination less than 2 years after beginning to teach himself law with books borrowed from friends and enjoyed an extremely successful career. He was always trying to learn, to improve and to provide for his family. Truly an inspirational person in many ways.

O.M.G.

How in the Hell did I miss this jackpot of cray cray in my last 4+ years at FJ? I've made my way through threads #2 and 3 over the last couple of nights, and....DAYUM, son! I don't think I've ever seen such dramaking antics in my life (and I work with teen musical theatre performers, LOL!!!!!)

Now trying to catch up on the current thread.

Rusty's been awful quiet today.  Probably getting acclimated to his new bifocals.  Hoping he's got himself a couple of jobs.  He's a single guy, who can certainly work both day and night jobs until he gets back on his feet.  

6 hours ago, EyeQueue said:

O.M.G.

How in the Hell did I miss this jackpot of cray cray in my last 4+ years at FJ? I've made my way through threads #2 and 3 over the last couple of nights, and....DAYUM, son! I don't think I've ever seen such dramaking antics in my life (and I work with teen musical theatre performers, LOL!!!!!)

Welcome aboard to the USS Sinkem Russell! Pull up a chair and buckle up for the wild rides!

10 hours ago, EyeQueue said:

O.M.G.

One thing I will say about Russ. He makes it really easy to feel good about yourself, your life and your choices. Every day you go to work, pay your bills, love someone unconditionally, don't whine, don't blame others for your misery, and take responsibility for yourself will feel like winning the lottery in comparison. Always knowing how totally pathetic life could be if you weren't a responsible adult.

11 hours ago, EyeQueue said:

O.M.G.

Yay! Welcome to the snark party!

Apparently I missed the new and improved rantings of EPS's because, you know, I was actually doing things in my life...unlike EPS.

Dear heavens. This guy. He won't ever get it. How the hell does he even have any fingers left at this point with all the finger pointing he does? His fingers should have fell off years ago. He will never take responsibility for his actions. Everyone is out to get him. What he has yet to understand is we can see this all being played out publicly. Court docs, Russ. Court docs.   

And what the crap was all that yammering on about a car light? Does he not realize that about 99.9% of the things he says make no bloody sense whatsoever? 

You mean the headlights of the car? Granted some of the headlights, like the Caddy, got multiple stacking ones, showed expensive repairs. Give it some time, they will go back to the one headlight each side. 

The black Corvette, yeah, an old classic and a throwback image. Once gone, forever lost.

What Russ does best, is to hide behind the pastor's robe and reading the Bible quotes in own interpretations, no matter how screwed it is. Is he a good example of a Christian? No. He has sinned too many times but yet forgiven.

Just caught up on this...HOLY SHITSTORM BATMAN!!!!

Anyway, I'm an Aspie...and weird as shit. For me, it's like looking at a stage play and not understanding the plot. I CAN function in NT society but it exhausts me. Its probably why I've gravitated to more solo professions, design and soon to start school for IT. I like machines, I don't like people. On the other side, I tend to feel things very deeply, and that's probably part of why I don't engage much with people. 

Russ is not on the spectrum...he's just a lazy-ass loser and reminds me of my youngest kid...the only difference is my kid is also an Aspie...but he refuses to take ANY responsibility for his life. 

O.M.G.

this is honestly probably one of the most sadly entertaining threads on fj. russ is my new crack, since cabinetman is gone.

9 hours ago, browncoatslytherin said:

this is honestly probably one of the most sadly entertaining threads on fj. russ is my new crack, since cabinetman is gone.

Glad you arrived! Welcome to the world of Russ....he sure has some fans following him LOL! He is our FJ "celebrity" and I don't think the Duggars can beat him LOL!

I've been dazedly following the incredible Naugler world but Russell comes in third. Rodriguii shift between first and second place with the poopy Ns.

At least Russell doesn't shit in a bucket and throw it outback. At least, he hasn't said he does.

I'm guessing Rusty hasn't been able to plug in his phone in a few days.  That, or he lost it somewhere. Damn.

3 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

I've been dazedly following the incredible Naugler world but Russell comes in third. Rodriguii shift between first and second place with the poopy Ns.

At least Russell doesn't shit in a bucket and throw it outback. At least, he hasn't said he does.

Checking out the Naugler's.

On 5/14/2016 at 6:43 PM, EweSheep said:

Checking out the Naugler's.

And unless you have a really strong stomach, I'd suggest steering clear of any of the birth videos/photos--especially of the most recent one (I think that's the infamous one that's been discussed recently). :puke-front:

I'm on the third series and OMG!!!!!!!!! I still have many more to read! Took me a good day to get thru the two and third one, half way. 

Oh the Naugler's got nothing like Russell but those men are somewhat similar in habits....doing nothing to improve themselves for jobs, being fathers. 

After I got done reading it for the day, I had to go and wash myself...it is that disgusting! Some of the videos and links can not been seen anymore so I can't see any of the birth, photographs or the YouTube videos, however I could see some of the Blessed links and others were taken down by her.

Good Lord!

On 5/12/2016 at 10:18 PM, EyeQueue said:

O.M.G.

I work with musical theater teens, too (choreographer). Even the craziest ones are more stable and less dramatic than Rusty!

rusty better hurry up and charge his phone before his fj followers move on to the nauglers :P heaven forbid if we ever lose interest in him! /sarcasm

1 hour ago, browncoatslytherin said:

rusty better hurry up and charge his phone before his fj followers move on to the nauglers :P heaven forbid if we ever lose interest in him! /sarcasm

:pb_lol:

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived