IGNORED

Jessa, Ben & Spurgeon Part 3

Boogalou

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, MissBitters said:

It looks like Jessa cut her hair! Her and Ben posted pics last night with the new hairstyle. I think it looks good :)

I don't think so.  She just didn't put in her hair extensions.

1 hour ago, MissBitters said:

It looks like Jessa cut her hair! Her and Ben posted pics last night with the new hairstyle. I think it looks good :)

It's probably just draped on the other side, behind the baby and the car seat.

2 hours ago, elliha said:

Oh, little S is cute. Too bad on the horrible name though.

I see on Jessa's Instagram that she's calling the baby 'Mr. Spurgeon" now.  Must be too embarrassed to use this as his first name. :content:

2 hours ago, DuggarWatch said:

I don't think so.  She just didn't put in her hair extensions.

Does she really have extensions? I does look like she has them in some pics.  

I just looked at the pics.  Not sure if she cut it/ has extensions not in/ etc. but I think she looks better with her hair that length!  

18 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I have this image of Ben and Jessa grinding like the horniest couple at prom to Turn Down For What while yelling "IT'S OK, WE'RE MARRIED!" 

:brainbleach:

2 hours ago, elliha said:

Oh, little S is cute. Too bad on the horrible name though.

He really is a cutie, mainly because he is nothing but cheeks. 

If Jessa was going to cut her hair I doubt she would go that short in one shot. I do think it would look good on her though!

3 hours ago, DuggarWatch said:

I see on Jessa's Instagram that she's calling the baby 'Mr. Spurgeon" now.  Must be too embarrassed to use this as his first name. :content:

She also called him Mr. Spurgeon in one of the videos. I immediately thought it's strange :D

I agree that her hair is likely draped over the shoulder hidden by the infant seat. I do think I recall that when the girls had makeovers a few months ago that they mentioned giving her a slight trim and added in a few layers, so that might be the shorter pieces on her left shoulder.

4 hours ago, SnazzyNazzy said:

He really is a cutie, mainly because he is nothing but cheeks. 

I think for me, it's how expressive he is. He's not Bradley or Allie-level expressive, but he has a great variety of facial expressions and has an adorable smile when he's not giving us Blue Steel/Resting Bitch/Grump (I prefer Grump because it's more gender-neutral and not so misogynistic) Face.

Awwwww. I think they should call him Spurgie.

That's what I call him, in my mind.

I know it's been said before but Jessa does look happy and engaged with her little guy esp. when compared to pics of Izzy and Jill

2 minutes ago, notfundy said:

Awwwww. I think they should call him Spurgie.

That's what I call him, in my mind.

I know it's been said before but Jessa does look happy and engaged with her little guy esp. when compared to pics of Izzy and Jill

I agree. And that video of Ben singing Three Blind Mice to him just melted my cold stony heart.

I can't even with Spurgie though. It sounds like something your body does after an enema.

I think she looks a lot like Joy with her hair that length. I hope she cut it, but I feel like if she did there would've been some hooplah over it from her end--e.g. mentioning it in the picture or showing herself donating to an organization. 

However, it looks great to me that length. I also don't think she had extensions, it's part of who they are to have long hair.

2 hours ago, nst said:

looks like even Grandma Mimi calls him Mr Spurgeon on her instagram 

not just Mrs Seewald :D

That's because "Spurgeon" is a last name, not a first name.

Jessas latest IG picture is ONLY 4hrs old....and now has 43K likes....WOW they do have lots of fans out there...amazing 

4 minutes ago, biblelandjunkie said:

Jessas latest IG picture is ONLY 4hrs old....and now has 43K likes....WOW they do have lots of fans out there...amazing 

it's a picture from last week - but still those leghumpers like Spud :D

I think and I could be wrong if you click on their website do they get paid 

I'd like to thank Jessa for naming her child Spurgeon, a name that never fails to make me smile. Sorry, I mean laugh. I will forgive tons of heinous names because everyone has different taste and I'm sure there's someone out there who hates my own kids' names (though they are normal names everyone has heard of), but SPURGEON!? It never gets old.

If there was a god I'd thank her for making sure that kid at least has an awesome middle name. I love the name Elliot.

On Jessa's personal instagram there is a full body shot of her in the same shirt (so likely from the same day) and her hair is also looking on the shorter side. I hope she's breaking fundie code and chopped it off! It's still long-ish but definitely not as scraggly looking.

One of the totally unsubstantiated claims that DuggarWatch loves to throw down as though it's a known fact is that Jessa has hair extensions. I've never seen anyone else ever suggest that she has extensions. All the Duggar girls seem to have long, thick hair and no problem growing it, and this has been the case since they first appeared on TV. I seriously doubt they all had hair extensions as kids and preteens.

It's not hard to get hair like Jessa's if your hair follicles are cooperative - you just don't cut it. I grew my hair from just above my shoulders to about the same length as Jessa's in maybe 2 or 3 years. There were always people who told me (like they literally told me!) that I dyed my hair, straightened it, and/or had extensions, none of which was true. It was pretty annoying.

Maybe she's losing a lot of hair postpartum. I can't remember when that happened, maybe it is too late for that? I got a haircut a while after my boys were born bc I was finding so much hair in the shower drain and I wanted it to be shorter, lol. Also bc being at the salon for like 45 minutes alone was like a month long vacation to me.

Just now, twinmama said:

Maybe she's losing a lot of hair postpartum. I can't remember when that happened, maybe it is too late for that? 

it happens around 3-4 months and goes on FOREVER

15 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

One of the totally unsubstantiated claims that DuggarWatch loves to throw down as though it's a known fact is that Jessa has hair extensions. I've never seen anyone else ever suggest that she has extensions.

What is it about these pictures that you don't understand?  The one on the left is Jessa in the hospital after giving birth and without the extensions.  The one on the right is with the extensions that are longer than her waist.  Does your hair look that different in pictures taken ten days apart?  

56d7854e6d32f_0Jessa1.PNG.bfbd5dc21c33e2

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived