IGNORED

Sweet Tea and Buttermilk: Baby Watch 2016

SolomonFundy

I don't have a strong desire to reproduce, and the thought of 7 under 5 makes my ovaries start packing their bags. Is she still sane?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably not. And I really don't want to know how she actually raises all her kids. From her insta her house looks really neat and clean and I often think that those babies must suffer pretty badly (blanket-training) so that she can be the perfect housemaker and fulfill her duty. It will get even worse when she'll start homeschooling and has to deal with newborns, toddlers and probably a pregnancy at the same time.

19 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

I think someone in a previous thread suggested Cant and Cope for the next twins. Great option also :pb_lol:

Cant and Cope was from me, thank you. :pb_smile:

I'll also offer Cap and Cork.  Who knows, she could have quadruplets.

Seven under five is in the realm of discussions that should be had by a pre-school teacher talking about class sizes.

Seriously, ain't nobody got time for that.  

That house must be constant yelling and crying and no one sleeping. I don't care how much blanket training or sleep training she does, there are too many little ones to have them all be behaving. Especially with young infant twins. It must be bedlam.  

I used to want 5 little tow headed stair steps. I had my first and it was three years before I could even entertain the thought of another one. After the second, I was done. I'm not cut out for daycare 24/7.

On 1/29/2016 at 5:42 AM, Peas n carrots said:

I don't have a strong desire to reproduce, and the thought of 7 under 5 makes my ovaries start packing their bags. Is she still sane?

I had 3 under 5 and it was no picnic. 

Your ovaries are now in the baggage claim area, if you even want them....

• 1 month later...

Praise the lord the bib is saved! Courtney just posted a picture of a blue balloon with an 8 on it on her Instagram. I can only assume that means #8 is another boy. Name guesses?

4 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

Praise the lord the bib is saved! Courtney just posted a picture of a blue balloon with an 8 on it on her Instagram. I can only assume that means #8 is another boy. Name guesses?

How old are her twins. That was really fast. Even for her. 

and I came with some names she could use in future for her newborns (note there are some girls names there and most of them are just invented) 

cotton
candy
cold
cutterfly
condom
croken
court
carol
cybil
critney
cinnamon
cemon
clydia
claudia
care
core 
collywood 
cenial 
cenis 
cagina 
clurgeon 
cleric 
cecil 

btw how on earth does her vagina and body handle the fact that she must be rammed inside to create a new form of "cetus" which grows inside uterus and finally squeeze a massive watermelon out of her hole ? My uterus, ovaries and vagina would literally go berserk with the idea of having to ho through this process for over 40 years (and thankfully they won't). I bet her later pregnancies (maybe the ones after 38 years) will be a total hell to her 

1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

How old are her twins. That was really fast. Even for her. 

They are only 6 months old. :(

Yeah, that's definitely really fast. If she already knows what she's having she could be between 14-20 weeks; I'm 20 weeks on Friday, and finding out what I'm having tomorrow. If she is about 20 weeks, she got pregnant in November or December. 

I would have thought having twins would have slowed her down, but I guess not. 

Man, she'll have 8 kids ages 6 and under. 

If the blue means anything then wouldn't she have to be about 10 weeks along to know this from a blood test already? Can you only imagine the size of her brood if she had started at 21 like Kelly and Michelle.  

I don't think the color of the balloon means anything. She usually does a pregnancy announcement and then does a dramatic build-up to the announcement of the gender. In the past she has announced each pregnancy when she was 4-6 weeks along, so I'm going to guess the due date will be early to mid-November. 

UGH.  I was really holding out that 7 littles with 2 in the NICU would slow them down a bit.  How foolish.  Sex is probably the only time she can lay down and rest. Her uterus is going to fall out.  I'm thinking around 43. 

51 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

If the blue means anything then wouldn't she have to be about 10 weeks along to know this from a blood test already? Can you only imagine the size of her brood if she had started at 21 like Kelly and Michelle.  

She could have ended up with 20 and more. What a scary thought.

59 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Very scary thought.

How old was she when she married?

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

Man, she'll have 8 kids ages 6 and under. 

I just--I'm...I don't even know what to say. How do you even keep them all alive?

And I second the question about how old she was when she got married. Just how many little ones can we expect here?

39 minutes ago, JMO said:

UGH.  I was really holding out that 7 littles with 2 in the NICU would slow them down a bit.  How foolish.  Sex is probably the only time she can lay down and rest. Her uterus is going to fall out.  I'm thinking around 43. 

If not sooner then 43. 

Just now, nausicaa said:

I just--I'm...I don't even know what to say. How do you even keep them all alive?

And I second the question about how old she was when she got married. Just how many little ones can we expect here?

I don't know - my husband and I have a hard enough time with one! Hell, we told my mom if she wanted another grandkid, she needed to move in with us! 

BTW, if my info is right, the eldest, Clint, is 6 years old today. So, she got pregnant with #8 while her eldest was still 5. 

I said it before, but I get really really sick when I think of the amount of blanket training and other horrible "training methods" her kids probably have to suffer from. There is no way she can handle that brood without any kind of violent behavior. Those poor kiddos probably won't enjoy much homeschooling either since their mother is always pregnant or exhausted from having a newborn and 2 toddlers at the same time.

She's insane, but part of me likes her. Her home seems clean, her kids look well taken care of, 90% of what she cooks is organic, the farm is well taken care of... homesteading done right (*cough* Nauglers *Cough*.) if only instagram told the whole story. I have no doubts she's just as crazy as the rest of them but she might be my pet fundie. 

Archived