IGNORED

Sweet Tea and Buttermilk: Baby Watch 2016

SolomonFundy

She's got an instagram under a different name, I don't remember what it is. But she's currently pregnant with #9, due in June.

It's crazy how easily and quickly she gets pregnant. How old is she? She could end up giving Michelle and Kelly a run for their money, especially if she has another set of twins. Certainly seems like the most likely contender to be the next to hit 18-20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ShoutySpice said:

It's crazy how easily and quickly she gets pregnant. How old is she? She could end up giving Michelle and Kelly a run for their money, especially if she has another set of twins. Certainly seems like the most likely contender to be the next to hit 18-20.

She's 33. 

• 8 months later...

for some reason she's always kind of been my pet fundie... and she just announced baby #10 (baby #9 is currently 3 months old) and updated her instagram bio to "10 under 10"

She could have a solid 10 more years of fertility left. Wow. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking we should revive this thread since we've been talking a lot about her on the upcoming babies threads, where she is currently on both the recently gave birth and currently pregnant lists.

• 3 months later...

Courtney just announced #10 is a girl, her third in a row. Interesting since she was so boy heavy in the beginning. I think she's due around the same time as Jessa, she just announced insanely early (like 6 weeks early) 

What C name will she choose? I vote Cassia, I've seen it a few times with fundie girls. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsbisjDB-X2/

6 minutes ago, Babysitter said:

Courtney just announced #10 is a girl, her third in a row. Interesting since she was so boy heavy in the beginning. I think she's due around the same time as Jessa, she just announced insanely early (like 6 weeks early) 

What C name will she choose? I vote Cassia, I've seen it a few times with fundie girls. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsbisjDB-X2/

I joked about this in the upcoming babies thread, but her girl name theme seems to be names that are annoyingly similar to other names she's used. Callie and Calena are very similar, as are Cade and Caydie. So Cassia is a good guess since she already has a Case and a Cash.  I'm still guessing  Cassie or Casey

Archived